EXO

Not one, not two, but twelve

I woke up and walked out of my room. I went to the living room, but no one was there. 

"Where did everyone go?"

Then I remembered that they were preparing for the debut|comeback stage. I the tv and went to the kitchen to get a water bottle.

"We are all excited for the debut of a new boyband called EXO. It's said that their manager Mr. Jung will be presenting them to us tonight. We are all excited for their debut and after their performance we will be interviewing EXO."

I watched the tv and sighed. So EXO was finally debuting today? Should I watch their performance? It would give me a chance to actually see who EXO are. I picked up my phone as a text came in. It was from Ryeowook.

From: Ryeowook

Sica,

Hey did you see the news?

From: Sica

Yeah I saw it. I think I'll see their debut so I can finally see who EXO is and also maybe I'll gain confidence from them :)

From: Ryeowook

I don't think that's a good idea Sica. 

From: Sica

Why not?

From: Ryeowook

I just don't think it is. You might get more scared.

From: Sica

I'll be fine don't worry.

From: Ryeowook

Sica, I really don't think you'll be able to handle it. Remember the first day? I'm afraid you'll hear or see what we've been trying to tell you since day one.

From: Sica

Wookie, whatever it is I will be fine. I promise

From: Ryeowook 

I have to practice, but I'll text you soon.

From: Sica

Ok practice hard! Fighting!

From: Ryeowook

Thanks

What harm can come out of watching a group debuting? What were they trying to tell me since day one that involved EXO's debut? Maybe it had to do with my father's appearance as their manager. Yeah that must be why, but I won't get upset over that. Or was there another reason?

----SUJU's Practice Room-----

All the guys were practicing except Ryeowook and Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk do you really think that her seeing their debut will be good for her?"

"To be honest no I'm not sure."

"Then why are we letting her watch it!?"

"Because if we try to hide it from her like we've been doing then she will hate everyone one of us and all of them. Do you really want to ruin her kind heart?"

"No."

"Then this is the only way. We tried telling her before hand, but she refused to listen to us. Now she has to find out on her own."

"Who needs to find out what on their own?"

Ryeowook and Leeteuk both looked at Donghae. Donghae looked at both of them suspiciously. Leeteuk sighed and stood up. He pat one of Donghae's shoulder and walked past him. Donghae turned around and watched Leeteuk practice. Then he turned to Ryeowook who was rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Ryeowook what's going on?"

"Donghae I'll explain everything later. For now let's go practice. We've got a comeback tomorrow."

Ryeowook got up and went to practice. Donghae watched them and went to join them.

-----12 hours later-----

I sat on the couch with popcorn and a water bottle. It was finally 6PM and MCountdown was finally starting. For some strange and odd reason I was excited, but also afraid. I shook it off and watched as the kpop idols started performing one at a time. I hadn't gotten a text from anyone today. Not from Super Junior, Girls Generation, Hae or the guys. That was strange. I picked up my phone and looked for Hae's number. I should tell him to come watch MCountdown with me. I smiled as I found his number on my phone.

"The time we were all waiting for. EXO debut stage starts now!"

I watched as EXO performed their song. The title was Wolf, but because it was so dark I couldn't see their faces. I pouted and decided to call Hae. I dialed his number and watched the tv. Then I frowned slightly as a guy started singing.

"That guy looks a lot like Kris, but that can't be him. It's too dark anyway."

Hae didn't answer his phone and I put it down on the table as I watched EXO. Then my phone rang and I picked it up. I could hear Hae's voice, but I was focused on EXO. That was Lulu. I know his face anywhere. There was D.O, Xiumin, Kris, Kai, Lay, Sehun, Bacon, Tao, Chen, Yeollie and Suho. They were all there finishing their performance. They bowed and introduced themselves to everyone as EXO. They were being interviewed and I could feel the tears pour down my cheeks. Then the door burst open and I looked at Hae. He came over to me and hugged me.

"Sica-"

"They're EXO. It all makes sense now. Why they even came to my house. Why they still remained in my house when I left. Why they wanted me to leave. It all makes sense now and I never knew. Everyone knew but me!"

"Sica we all tried to tell you, but you wouldn't hear us out."

"You're right. I protected EXO. I'm such an idiot!"

"No you're not. You're a kind and caring girl. That's why you protected them. Don't hate them. They had their reasons and they wanted to protect you."

"From what Hae!? Protect me from what!?"

"From your dad."

"What!?"

"I never told you, but I talked with EXO and they told me everything. The only reason they didn't want you to know they were EXO is because of your father. If you had known the truth that they were EXO then you would never see them again. They would have sent you to America and you'd never come back to Seoul as long as your dad was alive. Your dad didn't want you to look at him as a bad person so he sent you away."

Then all of Super Junior and Girl's Generation came in. They looked at Hae and me. Hae let go of me and I wiped my eyes. Ryeowook stepped foreword and looked at me worried. 

"Sica are you ok?"

"I'd like to be left alone right now."

"But Sica-"

Leeteuk put his hand on Ryeowook's shoulder and Ryeowook stopped. Leeteuk and everyone else nodded. 

"We understand Sica."

i got up and went to my room. I shut the door behind me and locked it. 

----Suju's POV----

Ryeowook paced back and forth. Hae stayed near Sica's bedroom door in case something happened. Everyone else stayed on the couch.

"What are we going to do? SNSD's debut is tomorrow and our comeback stage is tomorrow too."

"Ryeowook she'll pull herself together. I've known her my whole life and when things get tough she manages to pull herself together."

"Do you really think so Hae? This is big."

"I'm sure. Lets all rest. Tomorrow we have a big day. I heard EXO will be there to perform."

Everyone nodded and went to bed.