Kidnapped

Not one, not two, but twelve

-----At Jessica's house------

Mr. Jung sat down in the living room with all the guys but Luhan. "Has anyone seen Luhan?" Everyone looked around and noticed for the first time that Luhan wasn't there. Suho looked at Mr. Jung. "He went out about an hour ago." Mr. Jung shook his head and looked at the guys. Then Luhan walked into the house happily but his smile faded when he saw Mr. Jung. "Mr. Jung." He bowed and quickly went over to the living room with everyone else. "Luhan where have you been?" 

"I went...to talk to my crush."

"You went to talk to your crush?"

Everyone looked at Luhan in shock. Luhan nodded and Mr. Jung became concerned.

"Luhan. You can't talk to her. You'll put her in danger if you do."

"Don't worry Mr. Jung she's leaving Korea."

Eeryone got quiet. Mr. Jung looked at Luhan for a long time and then at the other guys. He shook his thoughts away and stood up. 

"My daughter is leaving tomorrow. If you want to see her. Tomorrow is your last day."

--------The next day------

My dad waited for me by the door. I hugged Donghae's mom and tried not to cry. "Thank you Mrs. Lee for everything. Please take care of yourself and Donghae. Let Mr. Lee know I've left and to take care once he gets back from his trip." Mrs. Lee cried and hugged me tight. I looked at Donghae but he avoided my eyes. Once she let go I went and hugged Donghae. "Hae take care ok? Study hard and please stop hating the guys. Out of everyone here I'll miss you the most Hae. It won't be for long. Just one summer." Donghae hugged me tight and nodded. "I don't hate them. I just know what they are doing will upset you. Don't worry about them. I'll look out for them ok? You just have fun with Kryssie. I'll miss having my best friend and crush with me. Sorry for telling you now." I started crying and wipped my tears. Hearing the word crush the past few days started to make me uneasy but when Hae said it I felt calm. We finally  let go and I smiled at him. I got my suitcase and got in my dad's car. 

-----In my dad's car------

I looked out the window and sighed. "Sweety I know you're upset but this is for the best."

"I know appa. I've never disobeyed you before. I won't start now."

"Aren't you excited to see your eomma and Kryssie?"

"I am appa like I'm happy to see you but I'm leaving so many people. Suho, Kris, Tao, Kai, Yeollie, Xiumin, Chen, Bacon, Lulu, Sehun,  D.O, Lay, Hae, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee."

"Sweety. It's-"

"It's to protect me. I know appa. I just want to know what you are really protecting me from."

--------At the airport--------

I got my ticket and walked toward my exit. I turned back and waved at my appa. He waved back with a sad expression and I smiled. I turned around and began crying. My appa walked back to the taxi and drove home. At the same time another 3 taxis arrived at the airport and 12 guys came rushing out. They ran into the airport searching for Jessica. I wipped my tears and walked on. Then suddenly someone pulled my arm and covered my mouth with a cloth. I didn't see who it was. Then I started feeling sleepy and I out.

-----3 hours later----

I woke up dizzy and with a headache. I looked around and realized I was in a hotel. I sat up and began to panic. "Where am I!?" 

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you. We simply don't want your father to debt EXO before Super Junior."

I looked at a handsome guy. He looked nice and sincere.

"Super Junior?"

"Your name is Jessica Jung right? I'm Kim Ryeowook. I'm sorry about all this. I promise we won't hurt you and I hope you won't hold a grudge on us."

"Us?"

"Our leader Leeteuk will explain everything, but are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

Me and Ryeowook ate together. Even though I didn't know him he seemed nice. I knew he wouldn't hurt me so I decided to trust him. When we finished eating someone knocked in the door and Ryeowook went to answer. A man and a group of girls came in. They greeted each other and sat around the table. 

"Jessica this is Leeteuk."

"Hi Jessica. My name is Leeteuk. I hope Ryeowook didn't scare you."

"He did a little but I'm fine. Please call me Sica but can you explain what's going on?"

"If we're speaking informal call me wook!" I looked at Ryeowook and nodded. 

"Sica. This is complicated so please pay attention. Your father lied to us and you. He was our manager but he abounded us for EXO. He sent us on a world tour thinking it was a way for a comeback but in reality we were being disbanded. He wanted to disband us to go to EXO. He lied to you too. The guys living in your house-"

"Please don't."

Everyone looked at me. I was trying hard to hold back my tears. My appa was a liar? That can't be true? He always told me being honest was the best way to solve everything. I shook my head and Ryeowook put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sica I know it's hard for you to know this. I know you probably don't believe us, but we're telling you the truth."

I thought about my father not wanting to tell me what he was protecting me from. Why he so desperately he wanted me to leave Korea. Was it really because of the EXO fans? Then I looked at Ryeowook.

"It was because of Super Junior's fans. He wasn't worried EXO fans would want know I'm EXO's managers' daughter. Her was worried that I would find out what he did to Super Junior."

Everyone nodded and I sat there in shock. I didn't know what I felt. Anger? Betral? Sadness? Hurt? Lost? Whatever it was it wasn't pity for my father.  I looked at Leeteuk.

"So why am I here?"

"The one thing your dad loves is you and your sister. Your sister is far away but you are here in Korea. He doesn't want you to find out what he did but of course you already know. We have our own manager now. These girls are debuting soon before EXO. The only problem is that they're missing a vocalist. Would you like to join our entertainment?"

I looked at Leeteuk and then at the girls.

"Me? Join your entertainment as a trainee and debut? In their group"

"Yes. Your father has told us once you have an amazing voice."

"Please don't mention him right now."

"But thanks to that information you can debut and get revenge on you dad."

"I'll do it. I'll join your company."