Let's Match

Not one, not two, but twelve

I walked through the mall with Sehun. He was the first to wake up and wanted to go with me. I searched around the mall for the phone shop. After yesterday I felt guilty not having bought them a cell phone sooner.

"Noona where are we going?"

"I'm going to buy you and everyone else a cell phone." Sehun grabbed my hand and I stopped walking. I looked at him.

"Noona you don't have to buy us a cell phone."

"After yesterday I feel really bad. I don't know all of you that well. I just know that I'm suppose to care for you all in six months. I know Suho is your guardian, but I feel like I should take some responsibility away from him." Sehun looked at me and I looked at him. 

"Noona. Do you like Suho hyung?"  I looked at him shocked and blushed.

"Sehun. I like and care for all of you. That's why I'm doing this."

 

The man gave me twelve boxes with the cell phones in them. I paid for the cell phones and took one out. "Sehun. Since you came with me, you can choose any cover and chain. Sehun took the phone and looked at me. "Can I noona?" I smiled and nodded at him. "You can choose any you want." Sehun went and searched for his cover and chain. I turned to the man and smiled. "Can I have eleven black covers?" The man nodded and left to get the covers. I turned around and saw Sehun. "Sehun! You scared me!" Sehun laughed ad looked at me. "Sorry noona. I didn't mean to scare you." I smiled and saw he had two chains in his hand. Sehun lifters them so I could see them. "Noona. I found these chains. One for you and one for me." I looked at the duck chains and smiled. There was a girl duck with a bow and a boy duck with a bow tie. "Sehun. Those are couple key chains." Sehun looked at them carefully and then shrugged. "Can't we match noona?" I laughed nervously and shook my head. "Of course we can Sehun." Sehun smiled and took out two covers. "Noona I also got matching covers." I looked at the covers and laughed. The girl and boy duck looked so adorable. "Noona I know you like ducks. Your dad told us your favorite animal was a duck. I thought it was funny." I laughed and nodded. "Should we buy them?" Sehun nodded and I finished paying.

 

I opened the door and we entered. Suddenly we were surrounded by everyone. "Where were you two?" I looked at everyone and tries to tell them, but they didn't let me. "Why didn't you tell us you were going out?" I opened my mouth, but they interuppted me again. 

"Everyone! We went to buy you phones because I felt bad about yesterday. I didn't tell you because you were all asleep." 

"Why do you and Sehun having matching chains and cover?" I looked at Xiu and everyone else.