My cute cooking partner

Not one, not two, but twelve

I woke up and laid in my bed. I shouldn't have told Sehun he could pick any thing he wanted without the others. I picked up my phone and watched the chain hanging. "Because you were too cute we got Sehun in trouble." I sighed and closed my eyes again.

--------Last Night-------

"Why do you and Sehun have matching chains and cover?" I looked at Xiu and everyone else. Chen stepped foreword and looked at our chains. "Noona that's not fair. Only because we were asleep you and Sehun get matching chains. What about us huh?" I looked at Chen to explain, but Lay stepped in too. "Noona isn't that a couple chain? Why do you and Sehun have that?" I looked at Sehun and then at Lay. "Are you two dating?" I looked at Tao and suddenly the air felt thick and clustered. It made it hard to breath and think. Then Suho stepped foreword. "All of you stop. You're blocking her air and don't even let her explain." Everyone backed away and I took a deep breath. 

 

"I felt bad that I lost all of you yesterday and couldn't find you. So I wanted to go out and buy you all cell phones without you knowing, but Sehun woke up and wanted to go. I thought it was a good idea so he could pick the one he wanted. I was going to take you all to pick your own accessories." I took out the phones and handed them to everyone. Everyone stared at their phone and stayed silent. Sehun looked at me and I sighed. "I felt bad that I let Sehun choose and not you all, so I picked out a cover for you all. If you don't like it I can take it back and have you choose your own." Everyone continued to stare at their covers. I felt uncomfortable having to wait for them to say something. "Thank you Sica." I looked at Suho who smiled at me. I smiled relieved that at least one liked their cover. "Noona thank you I like my cover!" I smiled at Tao and everyone else thanked me for theirs. I smiled at Sehun happy he wasn't in trouble anymore."

------Present-------

Someone knocked on my door and then waited before opening it. "Noona? Are you awake?" I opened my eyes and looked at Kris. He stood by my door and I got up. "I'm up don't worry." He nodded and hesitated on leaving. I smiled at Kris and fixed my bed. "Don't worry I'm up. You should worry about Kai than me." Kris laughed and pouted across the hallway. I walked over to him and looked out. Kai was awake playing with his phone. I looked at Kris and he looked at me. We both began laughing and looked back at Kai. 

We all stood outside and I made sure everyone was there. "Sorry I didn't make breakfast for you, but they serve breakfast at school." Everyone nodded, but I could hear their stomachs growl which made me laugh. 

"Sica!" I turned around and saw Donghae. He caught up with me and I smiled at him. He smiled at me and then looked at the other guys. I looked at him and then the others. "Hae these are my guests. They're staying with me for six months. Everyone this is my best friend, Donghae." Everyone waved at Donghae and he just nodded. There was an awkward silence and I finally decided to break it. "Why don't we go to school now or we'll be late." Everyone just nodded and started walking. I sighed and walked with them. 

"Noona! I hope I get a class with you!" I looked at Yeollie and smiled. As usual he was in a hyper mood. He walked beside me and he smiled back at me. "You shouldn't be so close to sica. She needs her space too." Yeollie pouted and backed away. I looked at Donghae and gave him an angry look.  "Yeollie I don't mind you being close to me. It's ok really." Yeollie smiled and walked beside me again ignoring Donghae's frustrated look.

 

I walked into cooking class and sat down. The teacher came in with D.O. I looked at him surprised and he smiled at me. "D.O you can sit beside Jessica." D.O walked over to me and sat down. All the girls were star struck by D.O's cuteness. I smiled at D.O who looked at me confused. "Ladies eyes up here. Today we will be backing a cake to start and later we will cook dishes. Gab your ingredients and supplies. Get started and I will come around to help." I grabbed all the supplies while D.O got all the ingredients. "Pour four cups of flour into the bowel with three eggs and one half of suger." I pour the flour,eggs and suger into the bowel. A strand of hair fell across my face and I wipped it away. D.O looked at me and laughed. I looked at him confused and he pointed to my forehead. I got a spoon and looked at my reflection. I had flour on my forehead and I began to laugh. "Noona the flour goes in the bowel not on your face." I got a bit of flour and put it on D.O's nose. 

 

"Wow!" 

"What an adorable cake!"

"It's too good to even eat!"

"You're such an amazing baker D.O!"

D.O smiled and shook his head. "Actually me and Sica baked it together. She did an amazing job too." The girls ignored me and continued to praise D.O. The teacher came to our table and cut the cake. He ate it and smiled at D.O and me. "Good job you too. An A+ for both of you." Me and D.O high fived. D.O cut the cake and feed me a piece. I hesitated since everyone was watching, but D.O insisted. I ate the cake and smiled at D.O. It was the best cake I've ever had in my life.