The Princess and The Frog

Not one, not two, but twelve

I couldn't help, but wonder what Lay was trying to tell me? Why Suho and Kai stopped him. I shook my head and got up from my bed. I walked out of my room and then went downstairs. As I was going down I saw Kris about to leave. "Where are you going Kris?" He turned around and smiled at me. "Noona. What are you doing up?" I smiled and looked at him.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. What are you doing up and where are you going?"  Kris looked at the door and then at me.

"I'm going for a run." I looked at him and then looked at the bag he had. 

"With a bag?" He looked at the bag and nodded. 

"Come on Kris. I won't tell your secret. You can trust me." He hesitated, but finally gave in. 

"I'm going to a preschool."

"A preschool?"

------At the preschool------

Kris sat on the carpet with the kids in a circle. I stood there watching as he sang songs to them. The kids were having fun singing with him and clapping. I smiled and Kris looked at me. When he finished everyone clapped even me. One of the little kids went and whispered something to Kris. Kris smiled and looked at me. He whispered something to the kid and the kid nodded. Kris laughed and pat the kid's head. "Can you do a play for us oppa?" Kris and me looked at the little girl.

"Which play do you want to see?"

"The princess and the frog! You can be the frog oppa and eonnie can be the princess!" All the kids cheered and Kris looked at me. I shrugged and put on a crown. 

"If it's true and you are I prince. I will take the curse away with this kiss." I hesitated and also did Kris. We had done the whole play right, but the kissing scene was our problem. The kids waited patiently and I looked at Kris. Then I leaned down and kissed Kris's cheek. He froze for a moment, but realized the kids and stood up. "Princess you have lifted the curse. Thank you." 

"It was true. You are a prince!" Me and Kris bowed and the kids clapped. Me and Kris laughed. 

"Oppa your girlfriend is so beautiful!" I looked at Kris and he looked at the kid.

"Girlfriend?" The kid nodded and looked at me.

"Oppa promised us he would bring his girlfriend to visit us. You're so pretty!" I smiled at the kids and thanked them.

-----The streets-----

Kris was quiet on the way home. I playfully nudged his elbow. "So I'm your girlfriend?" Kris looked at me and shook his head. "No! I promised them that, but I never thought you would go with me noona! I didn't know. This is why I didn't want to take you." I smiled and gently nudged him again. "I know you didn't, but I never knew you were great with kids." Kris nodded and kept walking.

"If they think we're going out, then were going out." Kris looked at me and I smiled. "Only inside the preschool. I don't want them to think you're a liar. Just don't bring Lay."

"Why noona?" I smiled and looked ahead.

"I'm his girlfriend for Chorus." Kris looked at me confused and nodded. I laughed and grabbed his hand. "Come on. It's almost time for dinner and D.O is cooking!"