Jonghyun!

Not one, not two, but twelve

I woke up feeling better than I had yesterday. I checked my clock and saw that it was late in the morning. I tried to get up, but then noticed a bowl of warm soup. Next to the soup I saw a note. I picked it up and read it.

Noona,

Good morning noona. Did you sleep well? Does your ankle still hurt? Suho hyung said it should be better, but he's not a doctor. Don't worry about us. We all left to school and ate breakfast. You must be hungry right? I made you soup. If it's cold you should reheat it, but don't walk around a lot. Text us if you feel unwell. Bye noona ^^

D.O

I smiled at D.O letter and looked at the soup. It looked delicious then again D.O was a excellent cook. I ate the soup and watched TV. SHINee was performing on stage their song Dream Girl. I watched Jonghyun and smiled. He was so handsome. His angelic voice and perfect dancing. "If only I could meet Jonghyun in real life." I sighed at my silly dream and continued to watch their performance. 

 

"Noona!"

I watched as everyone came home. I smiled at them and waved. Luhan came to my side. "Noona what are you doing walking with a sprain ankle?" I smiled and looked at the guys.

"I'm fine. Suho was right my ankle is much better." Suho looked at my ankle and then at me.

"You shouldn't over work yourself though." I smiled and nodded. I thought it was sweet that they would care so much about my health. "I promise I won't over work myself." I looked at Sehun who was on the phone. Kai looked at Sehun and then at me.

"He's talking to Jonghyun." I looked at Kai and then at Sehun in disbelief.

"J-J-Jonghyun! Kim Jonghyun from SHINee!" Everyone nodded and I just stood their amazed. Sehun stopped talking and looked at me. "Noona are you ok?" I looked at him and nodded. 

"Keep talking to him! I dot want him to think you hung up because of me!" I whispered to Sehun. He smiled and went back to talking to Jonghyun. "How does he know Jonghyun?" Tao ate his sandwich that he made without any of us knowing. 

"Kai's good friends with Taemin." I stood completely paralyzed. They knew SHINee? That means...there could be a chance...a small possibility...that I could meet Jonghyun! "Noona?" I looked at Sehun and then at everyone else.

"yeah?"

"Jonghyun hyung wants to talk to you." I stood in complete disbelief. In shock. Jonghyun wants to talk to me? I took the cell phone and took a deep breath.

"Annyeong?"

"Annyeong is this Sica?"

"Yes. Who's this?"

"Annyeong I'm Kim Jonghyun from the boy band SHINee."

"Are you really Jonghyun?"

"Haha. Ofcourse I am. Don't believe me?"

"No. It's not that. I just can't believe you'd want to talk to me."

"Haha. I wanted to tell you. Gomawo for taking in my friends. They're a lot to handle but they're very friendly."

"Ofcourse they are. It's been fun having them here."

"Haha they are, but I heard you got hurt because of lulu."

"No. Ofcourse not. I was clumsy and hurt myself. It's not lulu's fault."

"They were right. You are kind. In any case let me apologize for any problems they may have caused on you."

"No they haven't been a problem at all."

"That's good to hear. Please take care of them and yourself."

"We will and please take care yourself. Bye bye."

"Bye Sica."

I gave the phone to Sehun and sat down. I was starstruck. Jonghyun actually talked to me! He knows my name! He cared about me! I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. I smiled crazily and looked up. I saw everyone staring at me. I blushed and cleared my throat. "Dinner is almost ready." I got up and put the pillow down. "I'll just go." I went to the kitchen completely embarrassed. Everyone laughed and watched me leave.