09 No Min Woo

Clandestine Love

High Sun Mall

"Thank god," Honie stretched her arms as Baek Mir and her enter the big mall. "I am glad you actually take me out for the first time." she smiled at him while he looked around. "This isn't a date." He simply stated. That automatically took Honie's big smile off her face. He started to walk to the escalator ignoring her. "God, should have at least let me see this as a date." she gradually went right behind him feeling down in the dumps. "Where are we going anyways?" she asked him while they walked near a bench. He put his hands on her shoulders and sat her down. "I'm going somewhere while you stay here and with your mouth shut, araso." with enough said he left. "Ugh," she slumped on the bench. She looked around at the stores with her eyes. Sara's Styles was the name of a hair salon that got Honies attention. "I wonder..." she got up and ran into the store. She notice that it was a clothing line and a hair salon. She went up to this dark skinned lady that was hair styling someone snooping into her business. "Wow, she looks beautiful." Honie exclaimed in awe at the costomers shiny smooth hair. "Can you completely change the way I look?" Honis asked the woman. "Honey, I could change you well enough your own mother won't recognize you!" she bragged smiling. Honie just nodded her head thinking obviously of a plan. "What's your name?" asked the stylist. "Oh, it's Honie!" Honie said a little excitedly. "Honie, do you want to change your appearance or not?" she asked pointing at the free empty chair right in front of her. Honie nodded her head as the lady cleaned the chair for her to sit down. The woman checked Honie over and her bouncy cute hair. "Are you sure you want to do something about this cute set of hair you got girl?" the lady asked admiring the hairdo Honie already had. "Yes, I want somebody special to see me look gorgeous." Honie smiled. "Does a guy have anything to do with this?" she asked. Honie smiled and blushed. "Oh, when I am finished with you Honie that boy it totally going to fall head over heels in love with you!" the stylist began her work of art on Honie as they talked about a lot together.

Meanwhile...

Baek Mir went to the 4th floor to look for No Min Woo. He saw him standing near a large window looking over the mall. "I see you came back." he said in a cold tone. "Min Woo," Mir greeted coldly. "Hyun Joong," Min Woo greeted coldly also. "I go by Mir now. How many times have I told you." Mir said under gritted teeth. "I know but, I just don't care." Min Woo turned to him. "I know you're here to kill me." said Min Woo breaking a long silence between the both of them. "I have to say this as a truth that you still yourself wouldn't bring yourself to believe but, I didn't kill your mother like you think I did." Min Woo looked at Mir in the eyes seeing his irises turning crimson from rage building up inside him. "You never believed me didn't you?" Min Woo laughed slightly and sighed. Min Woo touched Mir's shoulder and whispered in his ear, "Remember, what made you the monster that you are." Min Woo left Baek Mir standing there alone. He slowly calmed down and took a deep breath. "Mother," the word slipped out of Mir's mouth like fresh air as he rubbed his eyes and began to go back to his master...Honie.

Min Woo suddenly bumped into a girl. "Sorry," they both responded at the sametime. Her shopping bags fell on the floor and they both began to pick them up. "I truly am sorry miss," Min Woo looked at her face and couldn't believe who he is seeing before him... 'Fayith, it's you?' he thought not believing it. "I'm sorry too it's just that I am soo clumsy sometimes too..." Honie couldn't finish her sentence and excuses because this handsome man was starring at her with a disbelieving look. "Um, thank you anyways. Can I have my bags back?" she asked him. He suddenly reacted giving her back her bags. "Thank You," she bowed with a sweet smile and began to go her own way. "It...it can't be! Can it?" Min Woo was soo confused but, he felt like he couldn't do nothing but just look at that precious girl slip away from him. "Baek Mir," she yelled running to Kim Hyun Joong. Both of them discussed something and began to leave. "Fayith," Min Woo repeated the name. "I will find you and you will be mine like you were before."