03 Savior

Clandestine Love

"Mommy wait," the woman paused and looked at her percious daughter in the face. "Honie, what?" she asked a little urgent. "Weren't we going to get candy?" the girl asked looking behind her at the cand shop that was now out of sight. The woman looked back also and saw three men in dark suites looking back at them mysteriously. "No Honie, we have to go now." she picked up Honie into her arms and started fast walking into the crowd. "But mommy," Honie began to whine at her mother. "No Honie! Shush!" the woman said while she saw behind her the men pursuing also fast walking. She quickly made a turn into a shop nearby and ran to the clerk. "Excuses me, do you have an exit at the back of your store?" she asked with a worried tone. "Uh, yes miss it is right over there." she pointed to a door at the very back of the store. "Thank you very much." she slightly bowed to the lady and ran at the back of the store to the exit. She looked around for a nearby taxi or bus stop. She located a bus already about to leave. "Wait!" she yelled running after it while holding Honie in her arms trying her best to keep her grip on her daughter. "STOP!" the bus stopped automatically. The woman had a relived look on her face and quickly made her way inside with Honie. She paid the bus toll. "Thank you sir, for stopping." He nodded his head. "No, thank that good young man in the back who heard you and told me to stop for you." the man's eyes looked in the mirror at young man in a seat near the window. While the bus began the woman took a seat with Honie in her lap. Honie looked half asleep while her mother stoled glances of the young man in the other seat. He looked through the window annoyed about the woman stealing her glances of him, so he decided to just stare at her. When she decided to steal one more glance she found him just staring without blinking his eyes, not even once. This time she only looked away for good, but still feeling unconfortable that he was still staring at her. She wasn't looking at him, but she could still feel his eyes on her and it just gave her plain chills. Ok, calm down Hye Soo. This next stop you get off and get a taxi home. She looked at her daughter now sound asleep. She looked out to see it was already dark out. Has it been so long? she asked herself mentally. The bus suddenly made its stop and she got up carefully not to wake Honie up and made her way off the bus into a street she didn't recognize exactly. She started walking into the lights to see only a few cars pass by. "I should really find myself a taxi." she told herself and began walking further into another street. All of the sudden a hand grabbed her shoulder and a voice told her, "Don't go any further." she looked back and saw the same man in the bus. His hair looked messy and he was wearing a toned looking trench coat with a striped scarf and jacket inside the trench that was striped also and a black shirt. "That road is dangerous." he informed simply. She just looked at him with a worried expression. "I...uh" she couldn't find words to say to this stranger she didn't exactly meet in the bus. "Please, let me help you get to your home." with surprising movements he spun her around and intertwined his arm with hers as they walked calmly in the streets. Well, the most calmed was him since in the inside Hye Soo was freaking out. "Tell me," he began. "What is your daughter's name?" "I...uh...Honie." she could hardly say. "Honie," he repeated cooly. "Do you have a husband?" he asked, yet another question. "Uh...Yes..." she managed to say. He felt the womans heart racing in fear which made him smirk a bit. He could easily tell she was uneasy. "His name?" She looked at him. He was just staring straight ahead not making one glance at her. "Jun Suk, Yu Jun Suk." Not later on he finally comes to a stop. "Alright, this is your house as I recall correct." She looked at the small blue house a few feet away from her. "How did you know where I lived?" she asked most certainly bewildered. He stared straight into her eyes. "You told me, remember." he simply said. "Yeah...I guess I did." she said opening the door to her house. She turned back to him. "Thank you very much for helping me." she smiled a bit and bowed slightly before finally turning her back to him. Honie heard the door open and she slightly opened her eyes seeing a blury figure looking back at her. She blinked opening her eyes more clearly seeing that blury figure before her was now gone.