15 For Tonight

Clandestine Love

The door to Young Saeng's door opened slightly by Honie's hand. She took a peek inside to see Saeng awake but, just staring at the large window showing the moonlight of a full moon. "You can come in," he startled her by his voice. She came in the room and shut the door behind her. She sat down on a chair near his bedside and cupped her hands on her lap. His eyes saw her hands cupped on her lap. One of his hands caught hers and broght the closer to him. He looked at her hand intently for a bit. "You have a very powerful ability." He looked her in the eyes with certain curiosity that made her shiver inside. "What do you mean by that?" she asked after a long while of looking at each other. He turned away from her and let her hand drop away from his. He looked at the moon having the reflection shine in his eyes. "You are still completely clueless. I don't think you will ever know what mess you got yourself in, someone like you will never know." he told her coldly while still looking at the moon from the window. Honie stood up and obviously felt offended. "I might not know a god damn thing, but i know if I could at least give it a shot I might now enough to shove it in your face!" she let it all out in one breath while Saeng just looked at her with wide eyes. "You have such a temper. Now you see my point, hot heads like you don't get anywhere." he smirked at her and just looked out the window again. Honie didn't notice she was boiling inside but, she just made her way out the door and slamed it with all the strength she had. "That bastard!" she screamed out not noticing that Jungmin was coming through the hall watching her scene. She stormed out of the house into the outside gardens while everyone just saw her storm off but, it's not like she cared. Jungmin came down stairs and everybody turned to look at him like he had something to do with this. He noticed everyone looking at him but, he just showed a clueless face and just shrugged.

Meanwhile, outside Honie was just talking to herself saying bad things about Young Saeng. "That , telling me I will never know anything about any of this!" she threw her hands in the air kicking the dirt and walking back and forth. "Screw him! If I know how to ing absorb things in my mind like a god damn sponge how in the hell can I not get this!" she kept cursing and kicking throwing a very loud tantrum outside while Saeng looked at her from the window of the second story just enjoying the view of her outside. "Why is she so easy to manipulate?" Saeng laughed a bit seeing her from the window feeling a bit better.

"Hyun Joong, do something about your toy." said Hyung Jun looking at her from the window still throwing her tantrum. "It's Mir," he said going outside to get Honie. Hyung Jun just smiled and left back to the living room. "Hey, your annoying me and the rest inside just get inside and stop throwing this idiotic tantrum like a child." He told he but, she was to caught up in herself that she didn't notice him there. He came closer and grabbed her by the wrist. Honie looked at him with angry eyes and tried to pull away but, he was too strong for her. "Let go," she kept trying but, with no avial. He kept her grip on her and his hand did a motion on her back making her automatically faint. He caught her body and brought her over his shoulder and took her inside. Everybody saw him come in with her. "Well, everybody goodnight." Mir began looking at everyone just staring at him. "You four," Mir looked at Jay, Jung Mo, Jung Woo and Min Woo. "You can stay here...for now." Mir began to make his way up the stairs. Jungmin and Hyun Jun looked at the other four with their arms crossed. "Oh and one more thing," Mir began looking down at the others downstairs. "Jungmin and Hyung Jun you're gonna have to share your rooms." A sudden disappointment was shown in their face. "Ugh," Hyung Jun shuffled his hair. "It's obvious," Jungmin began. "You're gonna have to share your room." he said looking at him. Jun gave him a glare and puched him in the arm. "," he said going up stairs while everybody else followed. "Ok," Hyung Jun began. "Jung Mo and Jung Woo you could share my room he said opening the door to a huge room with a king sized bed. "And of course Min Woo and Jay can stay in Jungmin's room." He said looking at Jungmin. "One question," Min Woo began. "What about the other rooms at the end of the hall?" Everyone looked at the end of the hall. "Mir's dad said it was prohibited." Jungmin and Jun said at the sametime and gave each other a bad look. "What about you guys?" Min Woo asked them. "Thanks for worrying but, don't. We are staying in Kyu's room." Hyung Jun said while Jungmin headed to Kyu's room. "And Kyu Jong?" Min Woo asked. "He's sleeping in Saeng's room. Can you do us the favor to stop asking questions?" Hyung Jun was really annoyed. Hyung Jun shut the door to the room. Jay stood at the door to their room. "You always like to be a bother." he sighed as both of them smiled. "Just to those who can't take it." they both headed into their room for the night.

Meanwhile...

Mir went in the room that Honie was going to sleep in for the night. He still hold her over his shoulder and the lamp and suddenly heard the door burst open and turned around making Honie's head hit the lamp making it fall but, Mir caught it in mis air. "Oh sorry," Hyung Jun began while going to get the lamp from Mir's hand. Mir glared at him for just barging in there. "Are you going to let her sleep in your room?" Hyung Jun asked while Mir put Honie in bed. "So," Hyung Jun began but, Mir knew where he was going with this. "Are you going to sleep in the same bed with-" Hyung Jun couldn't finish because Mir hit him at the back of the head and grabbed him by the hair. "Ah," Hyung Jun let out as Mir took him out the room by his hair. Mir opened the door to Kyu's room where he knew Hyung Jun and Jungmin were staying. He threw Hyung Jun in the room while Jungmin was sitting on the bed with the tv on while he had a certain cream on his face. "Both of you go to bed," Mir ordered and shut the door. "What did you do?" Jungmin asked giving him a face. "Well..." Hyung Jun began. Jungmin just hit him at the back of the head. "Why are you hitting me! I didn't do anything to you now you're making me cry." He said trying to cry. Jungmin rolled his eyes and continued watching tv.

Mir went back into his room and sat at the bedside of Honie who was still sleeping. He looked at her for a while and brought his face closer to her's.

Min Woo opened the door of  his and Jay's room. "Hyung, where are you going?" asked Jay taking his eyes from the tv. "To the restroom, don't worry I'll be back." He said going into the hall. Min Woo slightly opened Mir's room knowing that Honie was sleeping there. He held onto the door knob. "Why does she have to look like...Fayith or is she really her?" he questioned himself taking a deep breath. He opened the door slightly, "I just have to see her." He told himself and began to look. He stood there shocked to see Mir's lips touch her's softly and delicatly and then turning slowly into a kiss.