07 Dangerous Encounter

Clandestine Love

Honie opened her house front door and locked it behind her. It was 10:35 p.m. and she felt exhausted and made her way to her bedroom. Her parents wearn't home because they both work nightly until about 11:55 or 12:36 is when they usually appeared to come home everyday. She closed her bedroom door behind her and threw her school bag on the ground without giving a care and ploped on her bed with a huge sigh. "Why do I have to go through all this?" she asked herself about her very poor life style and distant bond with her parents. She got up and went to her parent's room and turned the light on. She made her way to the wardrobe and climed on a little rail at the bottom to reach up there. She moved her hand around at the top surface of the wardrobe. She felt the album that she was looking for and jurked it out without thinking. It brought with it a small little box hitting her in the face making her fall on her back. "Ugh," she grunted feeling her small head injury. She was bleeding a bit. "Ah, damn it." she got up laying the album next to the box. She made her way to the bathroom and searched for alcohol and band-aids. Meanwhile, cleaning her wound she heard the sound of a music box playing a theme. She went back to her parent's room seeing that the little box opened up to be a music box playing a beautiful theme she hasn't heard before. She picked it up from the ground and also the album from the ground. She examined the music box that played. She noticed that it had a jewelry storage under the dancing ballerina doll. She quickly opened it and found this pretty star shaped necklace and it looked like it was made of diamond. She stared in awe for a moment. "Why hasn't eomma and appa told me of this?" she said aloud bringing the necklace up to her face. She looked ina mirror with the necklace right on her neck. "This feel a bit like, Deja Vu." she told herself. The album suddenly busted open flipping through pages on its own. Honie turned to see it with big eyes feeling frightened. She came close to the album to see a picture of her parents and her wearing the same necklace. "How is it possible?" she asked herself confused. "If I don't remember wearing this type of necklace." she told herself. Something suddenly gave her the urge to wear the necklace so she clicked it on. She felt the sudden presense of power within her. It felt unknown, but yet pleasing to her. She looked in the mirror again standing very still. She saw straight into her very own pupils and saw a small pentagram shine in her left pupil eye. She stepped back startled and began to walk out of the room outside of the house. She felt as if she needed fresh air and locked the door behind her and began walking into the night.

Honie felt weary like she has been walking for hours. She found a bus stop area and decided to sit down for a while to regain strength. She gently closed her eyes for a bit and began drifting off into slumber. Honie was very less aware that a figure from across the street was looking at her. Her body sent a vibration through as if warning that she was being watched. She perked her eyes open again to see the figure before her only now a few feet away from her. Her heart panicked as she sat there. She got up and began to walk away from the figure without thought and began to run with all the strength she had in her body. The instant she felt a sharp unbelievable pain hit her back. She turned back to see a very strange horrific thing looking back at her with evil eyes. Her heart beat uncontrolably. It wasn't human it didn't look like anything from this world either. It had a sharp long claw for a hand pointing at her ready to slash her brutally. She stared at the horrific creature on horror. It claw striked only to be stopped by a hand. "I don't think so," the voice said very threatening and jurked the creature yards away. Honie looked at him closely. It was the exact same man she met before. This was just too much for her to handel that she just closed her eyes and fell into Baek Mir's arms. He was surprised for only a short moment but as soon as he saw the creature getting up he quickly carried Honie out of sight into the night.