22 Giving In 2 Love

Clandestine Love

Slowly and easy his hands rubbed to Honie's sides while she kissed him softly having her tongue explore his mouth. He laid her gently on her back on his bed as he began to his her neck sweetly leaving a few small bite marks on her creamy skin. She moaned slightly at the touch of his mouth on her neck. She began to run her hands under his shirt feeling his abs, stomach, and chest at the touch of her hands as his body pressed closer to her's. He breathing began to get heavy as she felt a very warm feeling in her area. She looked at him with unsure worried eyes. He gave her a small smirk, "Don't worry I won't hurt you." he whispered in her ear as his eyes began to turn a rosy red knowing it was her first time.

"Athen's what do you suppose they're doing right now?" asked the senile women behind him with a smirk. "You know very well what. Their energies are finally becoming in sync and as soon as those energies become one they too will make one." he had a grim smile while the woman stared at him with curious eyes. "You don't mean..." she trailed off as Athen's nodded his head up and down slowly. "Well, this is certainly gonna get exciting isn't it." Shanea smiled while in her own thoughts.

The bright red and yellow sun shined a portion of light to a sleeping Honie rolled in white soft sheets exposing not much of her own body. She opened her eyes slightly to see a pair of wide eyes staring back at her. She yelped backing away and holding the sheets close to her body tightly. "Sorry, my bad I didn't mean to I just couldn't believe you two finally did umm...this." Hyung Jun smiled looking at the bed and her. "So how was it?" he asked innocently getting closer to her face while she stared at him blankly. Then all of the sudden someone's hand grabbed onto Hyung Jun's ear and began to lead him to the door where Jay, Jung Mo, Jung Woo, and Jungmin stood. Each one had an unbelieving expression on their face except for Jungmin with an expressionless face. "Get out," Mir pushed Hyung Jun out the door and closed it on their faces. "Ow...rude." Hyung Jun comented rubbing his ear as all of them began to go their own way. When Mir turned to Honie he was a bit surprised to see that she had the covers over her head. He smiled and made his way over to her. His hand gently took the cover off her head to reveal closed eyes and very pink blushed cheeks. He brought his face closer to her's and gently kissed one of her cheeks making her eyes flutter open. She saw his dark eyes stare back at her in a loving way she never thought would come from him as he began to kiss her lips. She felt his tongue gain enterance into as she closed her eyes and whrapped her arms around his neck. Jungmin came closer to Hyun Joong's room door and slightly pressed his ear to the door. He heard a few giggles come from Honie. He slightly touched his chest and felt a vibe of happiness touch his heart. "Honie, eventhough I'm not the one for you...I'll still protect you." he whispered to himself finally leaving for his room. Min Woo laid his head on his slightly opened door hearing Jungmin walk into his own room. "I may not be the one for her ethier, but like you I will protect her heart that was once...mine." He whispered to himself touching his own chest that felt a sudden pain.

"Are you sure you don't want me for anything else?" asked Kyu fixing Young Saeng's bed a bit. "No thanks, you've done enough." Kyu began heading towards the door. "But, do me this one last favor." Saeng said. Kyu turned back to her his friend out. "Do me the favor to bring Honie in here." Kyu looked at Saeng for a while. "You're not trying to make her mad like last time are you?" he asked looking at Young Saeng very keenly. "I promise you it's not that." Young Saeng gave Kyu a small innocent smile. "Ok," Kyu began heading outside into the hall. Young Saeng began feeling his chest beat a bit faster as he remebered the time when Honie wanted to give him a bath. He smiled and blushed to himself at the memory. The door opened slightly with Honie's head slightly poking in. "Come in," he answered casually. She did as she was told and sat on a chair next to his bedside. "Are you gonna pick on me again?" she question him with suspicous eyes. "Why you want me to?" he asked her getting closer. "I..." he quickly shut her up with his lips finally stealing a kiss from her lips.