11 Beautiful

Clandestine Love

Honie turned off the faucet and began to exit out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her body. She came up to the bathroom mirror and wiped away the fog revealing her creamy white face with a smile. (Flashback) "Wait," the dark skinned woman handed Honie an extra shopping bag. Honie looked at the woman confused. "What do I need this for?" she asked trying to take a little glance in the bag. "It's some extra special gifts for you to wear to arouse that special...someone." she smiled excitedly making Honie's hands grip it tighter. "Please take it as a gift from me." she said giving Honie a wink and heading back into the store before Honie could say anything. (Flashback's end)

Honie couldn't help but smile at that brief memory that happened to her today. She made her way into the hall quickly stopping at her door. She held on the door knob to her room but stopped and listened to the typing of Mir's computer. "Why do I always hear that guy working?" she asked herself disappointment. "I guess he hasn't anything better to do..." she sighed and stood there letting her wet hair drip water on the floor while she hear his fingers tap the laptop in the living room. She also heard the sound of TV but, it's not like he's watching anything. Honie decided to take a quick peek at him so she quietly made her way to the end of the hall to the living room snooping at him. "He looks like a crazy haired nerd typing rapidly." she giggled to herself watching with a beautiful sweet smile on her face. "Are you going to keep staring at me or are you going to go change?" he asked her suddenly making her gasp and she immediately walked backwards hitting an end table near by with a certain object that made her towel slip right off of her body...completely. Mir quickly used his demon reflexes and snatched the towel before it hit the ground and quickly wrapped it around the shocked from head to toe Honie. He hugged the towel around her and stood there with his arms around her and the towel a little longer. "You should go ahead and change if you want to see the Aluness." he simply stated leaving to his room. Honie still stood there and began to feel her chest right where her racing heart kept it's beat. She slowly step by step made her wat to her own room holding on to the door knob still shocked. Mir opened his bedroom door automatically which startled Honie making her heartbeat 10 times faster than before. "I'm going to take a short shower meanwhile you change." he headed to the bathroom door. "And just to say," he began. "I didn't see... anything." he quickly got inside the bathroom. He sighed rubbing his eyes feeling his face grow hot. Honie quickly got in her room and shut the door behind her. She laid her head on the door with a smile on her lips and even her eyes that shined brightly by the little light near her bed. She let out the big deep breath she had in her the hole time and began to search for the perfect outfit for this special day for her. She tried everything she bought in that shop all except for that special gift bag that good woman gave her. She examined it, "I'm scared but, excited!" she squealed sticking her hand into the bag see what she felt first. She felt a soft warm fabric in her hands. She took out a black simple short and very soft dress. "Nothing beats simple and sweet," she smiled hugging the dress. She put the dress down and let her towel slip off of her revealing a very curvaceous creamy skined beautiful figured body. She looked in the mirror and winked and began to put on her bra and underwear and slipped in the black dress. She put her hand in the special bag and revealed this cute and simple brown high heels. She began to slip her small feet into the shoes perfectly. "Perfect fit," she said impressed looking in the mirror and doing a few spins admiring her look. Again she searched into the shopping bag and found a cute little head band attached a beautful creamy peach and brown desighed purse. "Wow," she stared at what she held in her heand in awe. She put the headband on her head and began to stuff the purse with backup make ups and such. She took one last look at herself. "I look beautiful," she smiled. She cleared , "Alright Beak Mir, prepare to be amazed for what you are about to see."