Confession

Clandestine Love

Honie felt his lips on her's without a thought in her mind. She slowly pressed her hand to his chest and pushed him away, but slowly. "Young Saeng, I...what...I," she tried to find her words as he looked at her. "I didn't know how to tell you so, this was my best approach to my...confession." he looked down at the ground as his cheeks began to look a bit pinkish. Honie couldn't help, but smile on how adorable he looked. "It's ok," she began as she gave him a small hug suprising him. "Thank you, for not bullying when I came in your room this time." she laughed as he began to laugh with her also. "Honie, I really really...like you." he whispered. "Ever since...I saw you." he hugged her tightly feeling her in his arms as he closed his to really feel this moment that he has been yearning. She looked in a nearby mirror showing her worried expression. 'I don't want to break your heart.' was all she thought as she felt his heart beating in a faster pace.

Hyun Joong looked from a crack in the door at Honie hugging a smiling Young Saeng...holding her in his arms. "Are you going to leave her in the arms of your friend?" Min Woo asked already leaning on the wall near the door. Hyun Joong looked at him and began to walk down the stairs ignoring him. He looked to see that the down stairs was completely...empty. "If you want to know where they are They're outside." Min Woo called from the top of the stairs as he gradually left to his room. Hyun Joong sighed and began to make his way to the backyard. "Mir," Honie's voice called out to him from behind. He turned to see her bright smiling face looking back at him. "Where is Jungmin and everyone else?" she asked him trying to look normal. "Why are you asking for Jungmin?" he asked immediately. "Uh..." Honie looked at him dumbfounded. 'I did not see that coming!' she thought by his sudden question. "Nothing really, but really where is everybody?" she asked looking beyond him to see that all the boys were outside playing soccer. "Oh, never mind I found him...I mean them." she smiled and quickly made her way outside. Hyun Joong looked at her from behind as he saw her running up to the guys playing soccer especially, Jungmin. He felt anger boil up inside him, "Why does she need...Jungmin?" he quickly turned away from the door and began to go back up stairs.

Young Saeng heard the boys playing outside as he smiled remembering about his recent memory with Honie. He got up slowly from bed and walked towards the window to see the guys teaching Honie how to play soccer. He saw them laughing and talking while Jungmin placed the ball in front of Honie ready for her to kick it. She ran up to it, but slipped quickly falling intoJungmin's arms who was close to her. They both laughed at the little incident. "Honie, I love you." Young Saeng whispered to himself admiring her from the second story mansion.