12 Who will Win?

Clandestine Love

Mir and Honie opened their doors at the sametime revealing Mir in a pair of pants and shirtless and Honie dressed beautfully and sweet. Honie quickly covered her eyes with her hand and fast walked into the living. Mir just shook his hair a little with his hand with a smirk and headed for his bedroom. Honie gasped for air as she tried to calm her crazied heart. "I can't believe it! I saw Mir shirtless for the first time in my life!" she whispered excitedly and flustured at the sametime. Suddenly, the image of Mir standing near the door without a shirt appeared in her head. "Oh, seeing him standing there shirtless without a top showing his muscular toned chest and just wearing pants with those dark boxers peeking out a little...WHAT!" Honie slapped her hand over in disbelieve of what was comming out of . "Pabo, don't think that! Have some pride!" she hit her head several times scolding herself. "Are you ready?" Honie jumped at the sudden voice behind her. "Oh...uhhh..." she looked at Mir up and down. To her surprise he was dressed really nicly and handsomely, she was truly impressed. "Are you going to stare at me all night or do you want to see that firework?" he questioned her coldly. "Uhh...What?" she asked obviously not coming to her senses. He rolled his eyes and grabbed her from the wrist and headed out of the apartment. He dragged Honie through the hall. "Wait, aren't you going to lock the apartment?" she asked looking back. He raised his free hand to their apartment door and the door automatically locked. "Happy now?" he said in an annoyed tone and began to drag her away.

Mir and Honie walked in the festivals welcoming entrance. Honie looked around excitedly while Mir held on to her wrist. As Honie was seeing around Min Woo's eyes caught sight of her. He smiled and began to head her way, that was until he saw Mir held on to her wrist. Min Woo's smile faded but, he still wasn't going to change his mind about greeting her. He decided to go with the crowd with a plan in mind. Min Woo quickly bumped into Honie hard enough for her fall out of Mir's grip. Min Woo and Mir's quick refelxes caught her at the sametime. One on either side. Min Woo and Mir got Honie back on her feet but, without taking their intense eyes away from each other. It looked as if they where having a war mentally. "Uh, I'm sorry for being soo clumsy." Honie broke the intense gaze the two men were giving each other while she bowed to Min Woo. "No need," he gave her a warm smile with sparkling eyes which made Honie recieve a shiver inside in a good way. "It was my own fault." Min Woo bowed himself. "Wait," Honie took a closer look at his face. "Didn't we go through the same thing in the High Sun Mall?" asked Honie possitvely. Mir's eyes grew a bit abpout what she was saying, at seeing Mir's expression Min Woo smirked. "Yes, it's true because your lovely face can't be well forgotten even if tried." Honie laughed feeling her face grow hot at such a compliment. "Thank you," she simply answered with another bow as she smiled. "I guess I'm in luck," said Min Woo to a now confused Honie. "Why's that?" she asked. "Because, with all honesty I wanted to see you again." He admitted to her surprise. "Re...really?" she asked a little disbelievingly. He nodded and gave her one his sweet smiles. "Would you like to see around with me?" he asked her taking out his hand to her. Mir felt a certain burning inside him he felt he just couldn't bare if she took his hand. Honie nodded letting herself be takkened away by his charm. Mir gave Min Woo a deadly look that seemed to amuse Min Woo. "Ok," Honie blindedly took Min Woo's hand and began walking around the festival games together and talking. They laughed in amusement with each other while Mir was behind them feeling his inferno about to burst out at Min Woo if he ever touched anywhere else besides her hand. "Oh, how cute!" Honie smiled at a cute little stuffed bizzare fantasy looking animal. "Want to play for it?" Min Woo asked her. "Yes," she nodded. She turned to the man running the game. "How much?" she asked digging in her purse for some won. "I'll take care of it." Min Woo and Mir both put won on the counter at the same time. Both gave each other another intense look. "Are you two going to play for it for the young lady?" asked the man behind the counter. "Yes," both men answered at the same time while Honie looked at them thinking, 'What's going on here exactlly?' "Alright gentelmen, this is how it works." The man began. "As you can see the whole stand I have is currently filled with prizes but, in order to win you have to go play basketball at the court behind me." Everyone looked beyond the stand to see the basketball cort. "That's right, you will be in a team with other players and your points vary in what prize you earn." the man looked at both Min Woo and Mir. "Are you boys up for it?" he asked them. They nodded and began to walk to the court where other players waited. Mir looked surprised to see Jungmin and Hyun Jun already there with other team members. "Jungmin, Hyun Jun? What the hell are you two morons doing here?" Mir asked brightly. "Stupid Hyun Jun wanted to try this out to supposedly, 'work our supernatural skills.'" Jungmin tried to sound like Hyun Jun who just gave him a hard punch in the shoulder. "Well, we were actually following you." called Young Saeng's voice from behind. They all turned to see Young Saeng and Kyu Jong walking towards the three. "We wanted to see how it was going with your Master." Kyu simply smiled. "Well..." Mir didn't really know what to say with all that is happening right now. "We see we're against the Min Woo himself." Hyun Jun said craking his neck and looking at Min Woo on the other side of the court with his team members. "Yeah, what a coincidence Jay, Jung-mo, and of course Jung-Woo are here." Young Saeng said looking at them from the other side of the court. "Not much of a coincidence if you ask me." Jungmin rasied an eyebrow. All members from each side gave each other a piercing stare at one another. "Four against Five," Mir began. "Who will win?"