18 Soulmate

Clandestine Love

Honie woke up with her yesterday clothe on all bloody and dirty. "Ugh," she moaned in disgust. "I need a shower." she complained getting up. She noticed her legs as she passed a mirror. Blood but no wounds. "How in the hell," she looked and felt to see her last night wounds were gone. Rubbed her head only remebering that monster trying to violate her. "Damn, that stupid thing could have taken my ity. I have to be more careful." she told herself heading out into the living room only seeing...Jung Min. "Hey, I see you're awake." he said with a charming smile. "Uhm, where is everyone?" she asked. He came up to her. "You still haven't taken a shower. You look awful." he judged looking at her from head to toe eventhough, inside he didn't really mean it because of his feelings for her. "Well, these are the only clothe I have..." she was looking down on herself. "Don't worry," he gave her a bag. "I bought you new clothe." he said with a big smile. "Uh...thanks." she said warmly. "I'll start the shower for you." Jung Min said going up stairs before Honie could say anything. Honie followed behind as he started the shower and left her alone. "I'll be waiting in the living room." he said on the other side of the door while she undressed. "Ok," she answered already stepping into the shower. He came down the stairs happy while everyone else was finally there. "Hey, what are you so happy about?" asked Hyung Jun with total 100% curiosity. "Nothing," Jung Min said sitting down on the couch. "Looks like we cleaned the place pretty well." said Jay looking around at the well replaced furnishing after the battle. "Yeah, we all did well but, I think it's time for all of us to go somewhere safer for Honie and Young Saeng." Min Woo suggested. "But, where do we go?" asked Jay. "We'll go to my place." Mir said. "I have a secret underground area there. We can stay there for now meanwhile Min Woo and I try to find what is the cause of these things after us." Mir informed looking at Min Woo at the sametime. "Ok," everyone agreed. "Alright, we'll leave at five." Mir said going upstairs. "Ok, everyone lets pack our things." Hyung Jun said acting like he was in charge while everyone just gave him a stare. Mir went in the room and was about to go get something in the bathroom until Honie came out with underwear and bra. Once she noticed him she screamed her heart out of embarrassment. "Get out!" she yelled hitting him with her bath towel outside of the room while everyone in the hall saw the whole scene of Honie beating up Mir with a towel in the hall. She kept on until she saw them all look at her with a smile and she quickly went back into the room but, threw the towel out on Mir's face while he was still on the floor and quickly locked the door. Everyone was amused except Min Woo who headed to the room to get a few things. "Fayith," he repeated the name as he rubbed his eyes feeling stressed. "Eventhough, all those decades...I still can't forget her."

"Min Woo," he heard Fayith call his name with a smile. "Don't ever leave me." she said holding his hand twirling around in a small white cofortable looking dress. "Do it, kill me." she said now in his arms with blood all over that white dress. "Or...I'll become one of them." she told him with tears. "Here," she said taking off her wedding ring and putting it into the palm of Min Woo. "I will live again." she smiled. "When you see me...Love me and care for me the way you did for me in this...lifetime." she closed her eyes and let go of her life in the arms of her soulmate...Min Woo.

Min Woo remebered that past very clearly. He closed his eyes with tears treaming down his cheeks as he takes out a necklace from his chest that reveals to beautiful silver rings. "Honie, you are my soulmate." he told himself in a whisper. "You were meant for me and only me." he looked at the two rings. "You are Fayith...my soulmate."