20 I Love You

Clandestine Love

Honie entered Saeng's room seeing himtrying to get up from bed. "Hey, wait you can't get up yet." she said coming closer. Young Saeng's arms fail on him making him fall into Honie's arms. She quickly sat him back up on the bed. "You still aren't stable enough to get up like that." she said covring him with the sheets. "I don't care. I need to move." he argued trying to sit back up but Honie quickly pushed him back down. "I think so, without me helping you that is." she quickly took the covers off of him. "Wow, you sure ar sweaty." she said looking at his damp sweaty pj's from the fevers he has gotten. "I think you need a shower." she said going to restroom that was attached to the room. Young Saeng heard her start the bath in the restroom. "The water is getting warm!" she yelled from the restroom. 'She isn't planning on taking me a bath...is she?' Young Saeng thought holding his pj's in a strong grip. "Ok, it's ready." she said coming into the room. "Who said I wanted a bath." he answered back at her with a nasty look. "Your body," she smirked coming closer to him. "Ok, come on lets take your dirty pj's off." she said ing his shirt. "No, get away from me!" he pushed her away. "I'm not a purvert! I promise I won't look!" she yelled back in her own defense. She tried to take the shirt off of Young Saeng but, he kept resistent of her until it got a little out of hand. "Enough," Honie jumped on top of Saeng struggling to take his shirt off. "No!" he yelled while she kept trying little by little succeeding in taking of his shirt.

Everyone heard the commotion upstairs. "What the hell is going on up there?" Hyung Jun asked hearing everything. Mir and evryone else went up stairs and barged into the room seeing Honie on top of a flustered Young Saeng trying to take his shirt off. Big amused faces appeared on everyone except Mir, Min Woo, Kyu, and Jungmin. "I just...just was going to take Saeng a bath but, he was...I was." Honie tried explaning but, she found it quiet hard. "Don't worry, I'll give him a bath if he is that uncomfortable with you." Kyu began getting closer to Honie and Young Saeng seeing both of them with two flustered faces. Honie nodded getting off of Saeng and let Kyu take him to the restroom. Honie looked at the guy's and they stared back. Mir rolled his eyes at her and just left the room with everybody else except Jungmin. Honie let her head down knowing her face was still red about the whole incident. Jungmin put a hand on her shoulder, "It's ok, no need to be ashamed of a...very shocking scene." Honie looked up at him with a big smile on his face. She smiled back as he led her outside of the room with a shoulder around her. She noticed that Mir was waiting outside the room. "Jungmin," he began. "Can you leave us alone for a moment." he said more like an order and Jungmin of corse obeyed. "Sorry," Honie said after a while. Honie felt Mir hug her. She was amazed that this was the first time he has ever gave her this kind of contact. She smiled hugging him back feeling her small body in his warm one. "You are the weirdest girl I have ever met throughout my whole life." he smiled. She felt her heart flutter in her chest. "I love you," Honie's eyes widened when she said that.