08 Demon

Clandestine Love

Baek Mir looked over Honie while she lay asleep in his rundown apartment at the bad side of town. He held the necklace in his hand playing with it inbetween his fingers in the dark with only a bit of street light shinning in the apartment. He sighed bringing the necklace to the light. His head tilted a bit while staring at the star shaped necklace that glowed uniquely with its existing beauty. "Why did you have to put it on?" He rubbed his eyes and looked over at Honie's sleeping figure on his bed. She twiched her body a bit. He looked back at the necklace in his hands. "Slave...servant...protector..." He smirked and rubbed the back of his neck. "What a joke." He laughed a bit. He layed back on his couch overlooking the necklace again and glaced at Honie. "Mostly, why did it have to be you?" He smirked before he got up and attached the necklace back on her neck. She shifted a bit afterwards. He took in her image in his mind. "You're a beautiful kid," He made a crooked smile and caressed Honie's cheek a bit making her twitch her eyelids. After a matter of minutes he went back to lay on the couch and sleep. 'Hopefully, it isn't soon that I have to encounter that thing again.' He thought before going back to sleep.

Honie sniffed the air as she began to open her eyes to a warm light shining upon her from a window. "Hmm...bacon..." she sniffed the air again stretching her tense bones. She got up with her eyes half open and still sniffing the aura of bacon. She finally opened her eyes clearly and noticed that she was somewhere unrecognized and an alienated place to her. She quickly looked around for a weapon and just found nothing but a freaking old timey clock. "Oh yeah, person here doesn't know what the hell is even in style." she snorted. "Do you really think I care for what's in style." A voice behind her simply stated as she heard something hit a table. She looked behind her to see that same man from the mall except wearing something different than last time. "You," Honie continued to walk up to him. "Did you kidnap me?" She questioned. "I actually saved you, but if you want to call it kidnapping then ok," He leaned on the side of the wall. "I don't have a problem with it." Honie looked him over and thought about him. 'Ok, being kidnapped by a hot guy might not be so bad. I like the idea! But what did He mean by saving me? Oh crap! He's looking at me!' Honie cleared . "Sooo... What did you mean by saving me?" He stopped leaning on the wall. "You mean by that disgusting creature that wanted to kill you?" with that said Honie's eyes widened. "What?" She asked in shock. "You don't remeber?" He asked her. She nodded her head from side to side. "Typical," He smirked. "Oh, what is that supposed to mean?" She asked sounding offended. He came closer to her until they were face to face and were pretty much breathing on each other. "It means you are the typical girl that faints and doesn't remember a god damn thing." with that said He automatically left the room leaving her still shocked about the close moment. She let out the air she didn't even know she was holding in. She heard her stomach growl. "Damn," she said grabbing the plate and eating the bacon with the lettuce. "I hate lettuce," she mumbled inbetween her chewing. 'I know I have a bunch of questions in mind and he should know too. He better god damn well answer them too. she thought while eating most of the bacon.

Baek Mir sat in the living room with his laptop open looking at an image of his enemy showing the red words target under it. "No Min Woo," He said under his breath. Held a knife up to his face messing with it inbetween his hands. Honie dropped the dish near him which startled him making him almost drop the knife. "You, tell me everything I need to know." She demanded. He looked at her with a fustrated look. "Now!" She demanded sitting down beside him. Before she did he quickly shut the laptop. "Yes, my...Lady." Honie looked at him confused. "What is with the formal act?" She questioned. "First, it is necessary because from this day forward you own me as...a servant" He hesitated on the word servant. "What do you mean?" She asked him very intrigued. "Ever since that necklace was tied to your neck I became your's to serve until death and once you die your soul becomes mine." He said in the shortest way possible. "The necklace is a curse and you just became a part of it. So now you're tied to me and I'm stuck with you who knows how many years." Honie glared at him. "So, What happen is now we are intertwined with one another?" "That's right." He got up and grabbed the plate that had only lettuce, but no bacon. He took it to the sink. "What is your name anyways?" she asked looking around his place. "Baek Mir," He began to wash the dishes that he had in the sink. "I'm Honie." she answered back. "I know," He whispered to himself. "What do you do all day?" She asked messing and looking through stuff. "That is none of your concern." He simply answered back. "Why did a creature want to attack me?" He finished washing the dishes. "How should I know." He searched for something to drink from his refrigerator. "What are you anyways?" She asked coming closer to him. He looked her in the eyes. "Demon," He simply told her.