10 Aluness

Clandestine Love

"Hey, I told you to wait up!" Scolded Honie running behind Baek Mir. Mir stopped on his tracks making Honie bump into his back. "Oh, hey I told you to wait up not to stop!" She scolded again. Baek Mir pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed of frustration. Honie decided to just look the other way but, something suddenly caught her eye. She examined the billboard that stood near them. "Ah," she squealed with excitement making Mir jump and look around with wide eyes probably asking himself 'What the hell was that?' "Oh my god," she began with a smile on her face touching a flyer. "What?" Mir asked annoyed finally knowing she was making a big deal about a piece of paper. "The festival is gonna begin for the worlds biggest firework ever the...Aluness!" She started dancing around like a little girl around Mir making him even more annoyed. Right when she was about to make another dancing round around him he stopped her with a finger to her forehead. "Stop, okay...just stop." He said looking in her eyes all serious. She giggled and shockingly hugged him from the waist. Baek Mir was in utter shock on her reaction towards him. This is the first time in the many centuries he has lived to be shocked and especially from a girl like her. "Stop being so serious all the time, okay? " she was nodding her head up and down. She grabbed Mir's own head and nodded it also as she laughed. "Yah," he slapped her hands away a little to harshly but, she didn't seem to notice because she kept laughing. For a minute Mir was scared to have hurt her feelings. They both stared at the festival flyer for a moment. Mir began to clear his throat. "Um, so do you...um want to...go to the festival?" He asked clearing his throat even more. Honie couldn't help bit smile for his cuteness. 'God why am I even doing this?' He said feeling stupid about him asking her this. "It depends..." she said looking intently into his eyes. Mir couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about the stare she was giving. "Depends on what?" He felt like he didn't want to know. "Are you asking me out?"she smiled at him sweetly. He scoffed and began out of there. "So I sir will take that as a yes!" She yelled after him running after him all over again.