16 Heartbroken

Clandestine Love

Two unknown creatures that looked big and deformed appeared yards away from the estate watching and waiting.

It was 5:30 a.m. and the horizon had a bit of sunlight warming up the earths surface. Mir twitched awake and checked right away if Honie was still there. She was sound asleep having her own dreams. Mir couldn't believe that he actually fell asleep for the first time in centuries. He quickly got up and headed towards the other rooms to get everyone up. He headed to Min Woo's and Jay's first and was surprised to see Min Woo up. Min Woo saw him come in. "Don't worry, I'll wake my members up." he said putting on a new shirt. Mir nodded and headed straight to Kyu's room. Mir saw Jung min with cucumbers on his eyes and Hyun Jun sleeping on the opposite side hugging onto Jung min's leggs. Mir quickly threw a pillow at the both of them from a near by lounge chair and began to open the curtains for light in the room. "What the hell," Jung min began feeling where his cucumbers could have gone without opening his eyes and Hyun Jun was still attached to his legs like as if his life depended on them while Mir tried to drop him out of bed. Jung min finally wanted to get up but, Hyun Jun was still holding on to his legs so he kicked him of hard. Jung min began to get off of the bed until Hyun Jun got one of his legs again making him fall off of bed too. "You guys we have to leave get your asses up. I"ll see bothe of you in the main hall in at least 10 minutes." Mir left them after that. Once he shut the door he heard both of them fighting which made him roll his eyes. "Those to just don't know how to obey." He headed to Young Saeng's room and saw Kyu Jong already getting ready. "How was Young Saeng last night?" he asked Kyu. "Uh, he did sleep well I heard him in pain at some times but he was mostly fine." he answered buttning on a new white shirt. "I'll be waiting down stairs." Kyu Jong informed before leaving. Mir noticed that Saeng was burning up and sweating while ti looked like he was having a bad dream so he decided to wake him up. "Saeng, Young Saeng wake up!" he shook him until Saeng finally awoke breathing heavily and scared. Mir hugged his, "It's ok, you were just having a nightmare." Young Saeng shook his head in disagreement. "It wasn't a nightmare it was real I...I know...I saw...it!" he said scared with wide eyes. "What was it? What did you see?" Mir asked him with full concern. "Those things are coming Hyun Joong. They are coming." he said. "What is it and when?" Young Saeng tried to remeber. "In the dream I saw these things coming here and I don't think it will take them long to ever come here." he told Mir freaking out as Mir tried to calm him. "What are they here for?" Mir asked feeling he knew the answer...Honie. "I sense that they are here to kill Honie and...me?" He surprised Mir. "What, what would they want from you?" he asked while Saeng just let his head hang down. "I don't know." he whispered. "But, Mir I have certain feeling also that now it's my time." he said still looking down. Mir looked at him confused but, he knew what Saeng meant. "No, no don't you ever say that!" he scolded. "Don't worry we'll hold them off and kill them, I will never let anyone of those things touch you or hurt you...ever." he said hugging his little brother and friend. "You will always be my big brother." Saeng said hugging his brother tightly. "Remember," Young Saeng began. "The promise you made me when we were little." he said smiling. Mir looked him in the eyes, "Always," Mir smiled back. "Hey," Hyun Jun said coming in through the door in a bad moment. "Oh sorry," he said quickly shuting the door. "Damn, that idiot always knows when to not appear!" Mir said angrily. "I'll be back but, first I have to see what the fool wants." he said as he quickly opened the door that Hyun Jun was leaning on making him tumble over but, he cuaght his fall just in time. Mir just looked at him and rolled his eyes as he shut the door. "Come on," he said holding onto Hyun Jun's collar taking him down stairs with the others. Everybody looked ready to leave. The whole reson for them leaving was because they wanted to not have any trouble with anything around Young Saeng especially when he has bad injuries and they didn't want to take him to some hos[pital because those people know better how to ask questions than heal. Mir noticed that Honie was downstairs also and she was having a small conversation with Min Woo at a coner and then he whispered in her ear. Mir was now angry and quickly headed downstairs and threw Hyun Jun on the couch and slapped his hands on the table startling Honie from her conversation with Min Woo. "Ok, change of plans we have to stay here because we don't have an option." everyone looked back at him with a "what?" expression. "Young Saeng had a nightmare that something is coming here and he's right. He also says that eventhough if we leave the estate so no harm could come to him we would be wrong to do so because if we leave now we might come back to a dead Young Saeng. So we have to stay and figure out a way on how to kill these two beast." Mir informed everybody. "Wait, so this all beacuse of two freaking things that are following us?" Hyun Jun aske while Mir nodded. "They are not what you think. Hyun Jun you know those bosses that you kill in your games?" Hyun Jun nodded. "Well, remeber you had trouble with a real strange one and you were getting pissed off cursing at the screen and actually crying when you couldn't pass him?" Hyun Jun glared at him while he was saying this infront of everyone. "Yeah," he agreed. "Well, that is exactlly how it is. You need our help remember that we helped you with extra controlers and you passed?" Hyun Jun was getting annyoed. "Yeah, yeah I remember." he grumbled. "Well, we are goin to need your help tonight, so what do you say?" Mir asked Min Woo and s. They looked at him unsure all except Min Woo. "Let's do this then, agreed." Min Woo said with no hesitation in his expression and voice. "Anything to protect Young Saeng and ...Honie." he said looking at her. Mir felt himself burning inside while seing Min Woo give her that look. Honie looked at him with compasion and locked his hand inbetween her's. For the first time...Hyun Joong felt his heart cracking into tiny bits falling like leaves in the fall. Falling all the way to the bottom of his chest. "So, now I remember what it's like to be...heartbroken."