01 Pendant, a true Mystery...

Clandestine Love

"You pathetic fool!" yelled a man in a dark suite as he kicked an older man in the stomach while he was on the ground. The older man groaned in pain. "I'll do anything, I swear I will give the pendant back." The man managed to say as he coughed out blood from his mouth. "Look here," the man bended down on one knee and leaned closer to the older Man's ear. "You don't have much time. Bring back what belongs to our Master or you'll never see the faces of your family again, because when we'll be through with them," the man in the black suit chuckled. "They won't ever be the same." He laughed while he grabbed the older man by the hair and pulled his face upwards and jerked his face towards the ground making him bleed from his forehead. The man laughed again and made his way towards a car that was waiting for him. The older man didn't get up from the floor until that man and his followers left. He quickly got up as fast as he could manage and quickly tried to make his way home as soon as possible. Once the man got home; his face was covered in red dry blood and his clothe where dirtied with blood and dirt. A woman came from another room. As soon as she saw the man's condition she gasped. "Honey, what happened to you?" she examined his wound on his forehead. "I'm alright, it's just that." he paused for a moment. "You remember that pendant that you were given from that psychic senile woman that time?" His wife looked at him confused. "What does the pendant have to do with any of this?" she pointed to his wound. He grabbed both of her hands. "All of it."

His Wife began to clean his wound at the kitchen table while he examined the pendant in his hand. "What does a pendant that looks like a star with an eclipse in middle have?" his wife bandaged his wound and looked at the pendant herself. "Hm...I can tell you that it looks like one half is the moon and the other half is the sun not an eclipse." she stated while looking at him. "I wonder if it is actually something worth a ton of won?" He kept his eyes glued to the pendant as it shined before them. The star looked like as if it was made out of pure silver along with the half of the moon and the half of the sun looked to be made out of pure gold. Both of them stared at the exquisite pendant in awe. It looked as if it started to shine brightly as the light of the candle luminated. "How could a woman like that one you met have such a necklace?" the man put down the pendant and rubbed his eyes. "Maybe, she stoled it from that man who is beating you up for it?" his wife looked really worried. "I am just very curious on how such a woman like her could acquire such a pendant?"