06 A School Girl's Shoe

Clandestine Love

3:35 p.m. showed on the classroom's alarm clock. Four heads poke inside the quite classroom with all of the students reading or doing homework. The four girl's main focus was on a peculiar girl with her head all the way down that you couldn't see her face. Obviously, she was concentrated on her book. "Why isn't she looking our way?" asked one of the four girls impatiently. "Maybe, we need to do something for her to know that we are out here." said a chunky girl digging into her bag. She got a few pencil erasers and began to aim them at their time consuming friend. She aimed directly at her head. "Sun Shi-Rai, what the hell are you doing?" the girl's all scolded in a half whisper. They all didn't have any idea that the teacher was already next to them  leaning half of his weight near the open door waiting on them to notice him. The girl's all kept arguing with each other on wether to distract the class or try to get their friend's attention. They all turned to look at their friend, but instead seeing the black pants of the teacher in front of their faces while they were in a crouching position on the floor. Quickly, the girl with glasses stood up and bowed. "Sorry Seonsaeng, but we need one of your students for a moment." she said bravely. He looked at the other three on the floor looking at him with big eyes. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He turned around seeing every student in the class looking back at them five. All except for one. "Honie," he called to the girl still reading her book. Her face immediately popped up alarmed. "Yes, Seonsaeng." she looked at him. He nodded his head towards her friends behind him. "Oh, I see." she says glumly. She closes her book and gets her black jean fabricated bag and comes up to the teacher and bows, "May...I?" she asked. He nodded and simply said, "Yes." she went out of the classroom having her friend fixing her glasses right behind her. The other three were still on the ground. Seonsaeng clears his throat. The girls jumped scared by the sudden sound and look at him. "Well, aren't you leaving?" he asked. "Oh yeah," the all said getting up and going on their way. "Oh and Shi-Rai," she stopped on her tracks with the other two and they all turn around to face the teacher. "Don't ever try to distract a very special student of mine with your ideas." he said with a pencil eraser in his hand and the flicking it towards Shi-Rai making it hit her forehead. With that he closed his classroom door and left the three girl's dumbfounded. "How did he get that?" asked Gil Hye Won. "I don't know, but it was creepy." answered Shi-Rai still looking at the door. "C'mon lets go we're wasting time!" said Vinalle running after the other two who were now long gone. Vinalle grabbed both of her friend's wrist and pulled them with her with all her might.

High Sun Mall

Shin Won Key pressed the elevator button. She pushed her glasses a bit more up. "Do you think they'd catch up?" asked Honie looking back. "I'm sure they are looking for us all over by now." Won Key responded. "Hey, wait! WAIT!" yelled out Vinalle in her high pitched voice. The elevator doors opened and the two girl's went in, but suddenly got ranned over by their three other friends. "We made it!" the three all cheered and squeeled. The doors were about to close until someone's hand stopped it to get in. All of the girl's starred at him in awe as soon as he pressed his number floor. All of the girl's were suddenly...very still. They all exchaged glances. Vinalle mouthed to the girls,"He is handsome!" All of them began to look him over, including Honie. The girl's mouthed to each other many things about the man in the same elevator as them. All the meanwhile, Honie feels something at the pit of her heart while looking the man over while he is currently looking another direction. He felt Honie's eyes on him. He smiled and decided to turn back and look at her. She saw him stare at her while she was deep in her thoughts about him. She quickly looked away tring to avoid eye contact with him. He smirked for only a second. "This girl reminds me of that woman I met that other day a few years ago." He thought as he kept his eyes on the girl...not blinking, not one bit. Her friends saw the presence of uncomfort from her, but they felt a bit bewildered that he woudn't stop staring at their friend. Suddenly, the elevator doors open as it comes to a stop. Honie gets out first speed walking through the halls of the second floor meanwhile, the man is right behind her without her even knowing it. Her friends quickly got out to catch up, but found no trace of the two. "Why'd He go after Honie?" Won Key spoke her mind's question. "Maybe their is something going on between the two!" Vinalle hopped up and down excitedly. "If so, maybe they know each other and Honie doesn't want to tell us?" Hye Won rubbed her chin in complete wonderment. "I say they do have something together and I want to find out what it is!" Shi-Rai ran through the halls having all the girl's run after her.

Honie kept her fast pace for she now knew that he was after her. "Oh no, what does he want? What did I do to make him follow?" she asked herself trying to run. She found herself going up the steps to the third floor. Once she got to the third floor she found herself face to face with the same man. It frightened her that she took  a few steps back without realizing that she was near the big staircase. Her foot slipped from the step and she began to fall that is until he broke her fall by jerking her arm making her go his direction into his arms having her face fall gently on his muscular firm chest. She found strange that she didn't hear a heartbeat. Her shoe fell a few more steps away. She felt her heart float in this position in his arms. She breathed his fresh sent in sending a viberant chill down her neck and spine. He sat her down on the stairs and let go of her. After having him let go, she felt total disappointment fill her body. For a moment, she felt that without him she is nothing. He grabbed her small shoe and bent down before her. "May I," he asked in a cool voice. She nodded her head in response and lifted her small little foot as he gently put the shoe back on. After that neither of them did not make a move and just looked at each other eye to eye. "Honie!" yelled Shi-Rai from far away. The Man's eyes went wide for split second. "Honie!" her friends ran to her as fast as they could. "Where have you been? What happened? Where is that Man you were with? Did you know him?" they all questioned her at the sametime. She turned to look at him, but he disappeared to her dismay. "I don't know." she whispered to herself looking down at the shoe he put back on her foot.

Baek Mir saw her from a far distance. "Honie," he said her name while looking at the tattoo of a pentagram forming by itself little by little on his chest. He sighed, "You wore the necklace, didn't you." He smirked. "Now, all I have to do is stick by your side until your last breath. Then your soul will be mine." He saw her make her leave with her friends into a store. "Honie, just like your mother the first time we met." He began to walk away. Baek Mir went to the fifth floor and the last. He walked up to a man with a black professional suite on and over looking people from the outside view of the window. "Hyun Joong, glad you came." called the man. "Let's just get to the point Min Woo." Baek Mir rolled his eyes. No Min Woo smirked and began to walk into his office with Baek Mir following behind.