14 The Truth

Clandestine Love

Young Saeng opened his eyes to see No Min Woo checking his wounds. He could barely see but, he noticed Min Woo in a certain lab coat. "Here drink these," Min Woo handed him some white capsules and a glass of water. "Thank you," Young Saeng managed to say trying to get up with weak arms. He tried a little too hard that he almost fell off the bed but, before it could even come to happen Min Woo caught him. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Um...yeah, I guess." Young Saeng said while he was in his arms. Min Woo sat him up and kept a hand behind his back to stable him while he took the medication. "There," Min Woo carefully laid him back down gently. "That should ease the pain for now," Min Woo felt Saeng's forehead sensing a strong fever about to occur in a few hours thaat could leave him worse. "I'll let you rest for now and come back in a few hours." Min Woo informed while turning off the end table lamp and leaving the room. He closed the door behind him before leaving. He saw Mir standing near the door. "How is he?" he asked with no expression in his voice. "He is well...for now." Min Woo turned to face him. "Could we talk somewhere more...secluded." he said walking inside a nearby room sensing someone coming there way. "Hyung," Kyu began. "Is Min Woo still in there?" he asked Mir. Mir just nodded to him and opened the door to Young Saeng's room signaling that he could go in. Kyu gave him a small smile and entered shuting the door behind him. Mir began to walk to the nearby room onbviously hearing the noises of Hyun Jun fighting with Jay and the others while Jungmin and Honie tried to calm him down. Honie took a glance up the stairs to see Mir go inside a different room. She felt a strange feeling but, decided to ignore it for now. Min Woo heard the door close behind him. "Your friend," he began walking out into the balcony. Mir followed him outside watching yet, another full moon in the sky. "He isn't demon but, that you already know." Min Woo looked at Mir while he just stared at the moon trying to avoid his gaze. "I can tell Young Saeng is it? He isn't demon but, human." Min Woo still kept his eyes locked on Mir. "Why is that?" he asked finally looking at the direction Mir was looking. "My dad kept him because, he cared for him like a son as for me he is like a younger brother that means everything to me." he answered like it wasn't a big deal. "Hm," Min Woo just smiled a bit still looking at the moon. "What about the girl?" he began to ask. "Does she mean anything to you?" he asked while Mir actually looked at him this time but, without words to even say or respond for his question becuase that was just it...he didn't know if she meant anything special to him. Min Woo caught on, "Or is it that you just don't know? I personally say you have mixed feelings but, how could demon like us feel for such fragile humans...it's just absurd." he scoffed looking down on Hyun Joong. "If you really don't want to get close to such a creature...then there is a way to get rid of the curse you are under without having to be parted til death." by then Min Woo had a hold of Mir's shoulder and gave him a dark smirk. Min Woo left Mir alone in the room. "There is...another way?" Mir questioned himself. He felt his inside hurt with a sudden fear but, a sudden fear for Honie. 

Mir closed the door behind. Heard the ruckus died down by now. He didn't expect Min Woo still there in the second floor hall looking down at the other members who had calmed down now talking to each other. "Honie can cure your friend," Min Woo began when Mir decided to join him at the rails of the hall. "How is that?" he asked with curiosity. "I can sense a healful light within her." He responded watching her every move from downstairs. "I am not sure where exactly this power is coming from but, she does have that kind of energy." Min Woo told him. "So, do you want to help you dear friend or not?" Min Woo walked down stairs greeting Mir's other two members and informing them about Young Saeng's condition. Mir looked at Honie the whole time with wonderous eyes. Honie looked up and saw him looking at her. "God, maybe he feels bad about his friend Young Saeng. But, maybe seeing a sense of support from me would probably help." she told herself in her head and just showed Mir her warmest smile. His eyes stared at her in shock by her radiant warm smile. It made him feel...alive. Alive in a way he has never felt and it made him also feel good. He gave her a small smile himself and began to head to Young Saeng's room. Honie stared in surprise, "The first time he ever gave me a smile!" she felt suddenly very cheery and smiled to herself. Min Woo saw Honie touch her little red cheeks with a very cute smile on her face. Min Woo couldn't help but, give her cuteness a smile. He couldn't help feel bad and have his heart ache that it wasn't meant for him it was meant for..Hyun Joong.