Another Showdown?!?!

Clandestine Love

[Sorry for the long wait really! I was having a serious major WRITERS BLOCK! GOD i Hate those! but I'm back 2 write for you of this normal short chapter, but it's short cuz I'm gonna go ahead and give the next chapter 2 as soon as I finish this one! I Hope U Enjoy=)]

Honie headed outside to see the boys playing soccer. "Kyu," Hyung Jun yelled as Kyu kicked the ball high in the air. Hyung Jun jumped and kicked it roughly sending it in the net before Jung-mo as the goalie quickly jumped for it landing short towards the ball. "Oh yeah," Hyung Jun shouted taking shirt off revealing his sweat body waving his shirt in the air. "Settle down ," Jay commented sitting on the floor sweaty in defeat. "Hey Honie," Kyu smiled waving at her. "Wanna join?" Jungwoo asked Honie kicking the ball towards her. She smiled, "Why not," she kicked the ball slowly towards Jungmin. "Do you even know how to play?" Hyung Jun asked her in a stupid tone. Kyu quickly hit him on the back of head for talking rude. "Don't talk rude to the lady!" he scolded. "Sure...my dad actually played with me when I was younger." She began to walk with them into the field. "I don't think that's a good idea." commented Min Woo from behind. "Yeah, Honie it's best you don't play. This is a demon's game." Mir said from behind. "Hyung," all the members said at the sametime to both Min Woo and Mir. They both looked at each other intensely. "Last time we didn't play so fair in numbers, now just four against four?" Min Woo asked smirking. "Now we'll see who the real demons are." Mir smirked as everyone looked at each other intensely. Honie however, was in the middle of it and backed out slowly. She sat down quietly on the grass far from there field. "Jesus sometimes those boys really do freak me out with the looks they give each other." she told herself as she saw them get ready on the field. "Since there is a lady in our presense," began Jungmo. "It doesn't bother if we show off right?" he asked. Jungmin slowly began to take off his own shirt showing off his built tanned body. "I don't see why not." He winked at Honie who blushed a bit looking away nervously. Hyun Joong gave him a dirty look before kicking the ball in the field really hard almost hitting Jungmin in the abdomen, but good thing he dodged it. The ball bounce on the pole of the goal and quickly Min Woo took it in between his feet hitting it perfectly into the other goal...making a point. "Go Min Woo Oppa!" Honie cheered. Before anyone knew it in a few minutes Min Woo managed to make a total of five shots and getting reward with cheers coming from Honie. "Yay Min Woo Oppa!" Jay came up to Hyun Joong, "Hey has she ever called you Oppa?" he asked. "No," Hyung Jun, Jungmin, and Kyu answered at the sametime. "It's actually the first time she ever calls anyone Oppa." Jungmo said smirking knowing that Hyun Joong is getting ticked off about the whole Oppa situation. Everyone continued resuming the game. As soon as Min Woo made another score Honie cheered, "Oppa.." she suddenly saw Hyun Joong through her a dirty look that quickly made her shut her trap.

Young Saeng was watching the whole time at the boys play, well not really since he was staring at Honie most of the time. "You know what, I'll go downstairs. I'm tired of being in this godforsaken room." He quickly began to make his way downstairs eventhough he was still in pain from his injuries and it wasn't like he was going to heal completely after all this time since it was pretty much the doing of a demon. He slowly made his way outside without anyone noticing. He slowly touched Honie's shoulder. She shot up in horror. "My god you reall scared me!" she smiled as he sat down. "What's going on?" she rolled her eyes at his question. "Isn't obvious they are having a showdown with soccer instead of basketball now." she laughed with YS. "Honie I..." his smile faded as he felt a strong shot of pain near a really dark bruise in his stomach. She quickly raised up his shirt seeing that the bruise was forming a dark hole inside him. "Oh my god!" YS fell into her arms unconsious. "Wait," Kyu yelled as everyone came to a halt as he rapidly left the game. Black goo was coming out from inside YS's mouth. Honie was already in tears covered in black goo. Kyu Jong quickly picked YS from her arms and head inside with Min Woo and the rest of his memebers. "Honie," Jungmin quickly took her by the wrist taking her inside. Min Woo washed his hands rapidly as the boys stripped YS of his shirt revealing a large whole forming at the side of his abdomen. Min Woo quickly inserted his hands inside the affected area. Hyun Joong quickly pulled Honie away as she stared back in tears at YS.

"Here," Hyun Joong handed her some clothe. "Take a shower." He ordered her. She just nodded knowing she can't argue or do anything else. He quickly left her alone in the bathroom. She the water so it was hot enough that it made steam in the room. She stripped herself of her clothe and dipped into the tub. She began to rub her hair and every part of her body. 'I don't want to go down there. I don't want to see him like that...ever again.' she thought before slowly drifting to sleep. A hand slowly creeped from the water to her leg all the way to her stomach. The hand began to shine bright like a light over her small flat stomach. Honie flinched out of her sleep and looked around knowing she felt something. She looked down startled to see the water was black, but she remebered it was because of YS's condition. She got up and out of tub and quickly saw her image in the mirror to see that her belly had a little bump. She ran her hand to her belly and slowly felt something move inside. She stared at her reflection in horror and unbelieving. "Am I...pregnant?"