19 I Will Be Waiting

Clandestine Love

An old woman came across a man in a red pitch dark robe. "Athens, looks like we meet again you cold son of a ." said the old lady as she spit on the side of the curb. "Shanea, you're looking well. Looks like you haven't forgotten about me." he said looking at the empty street. "How could I forget the one and only man who cursed that god forsakin family I despised soo much." she laughed taking a drink of her vodka that she had in hand. "Of course, that family is nothing but, a tragedy." the woman looked at him. "That worthless bastard left me pregnant but, instead of taking care of me he took in that damn child instead." Athens laughed. "Well, what could a maid possibly expect? You were nothing but a fool back then to think that disgusting pig was ever going to keep you!" Athens laughed whole heartedly at the old woman who was now taking out a smoke to inhale. "Well, I was a dumb broad back then I could tell you that." she exhaled the smoke in her breath. "But, that boy of your's is quiet unique. You and I both know he isn't human but, he isn't demon either." she nodded in agreement. "The little bastard has my genes." Athens nodded. "That he does but, I can see that Hyun Joong and Min Woo aren't smart enough to figure that out." she looked at him. "What makes you say that?" she asked coughing a bit. "They are very much in the palm of that girl's hand without her even noticing either. It is nothing but, young stupid love." Shanea smirked. "Eventhough, they are demons they still don't know how to control their hormones." they both laughed in unison. "But, eventually they will get through and I will be waiting."