Chapter 23: New

Cursed Love
No One's P.O.V
The place was covered in a pure color called white with fine black leather seats, cushions from the softest of cottons,a rug made from high standard wool in bright reddish color. It was very spacious and wide and enough to provide comfort, of course as to expect from high standard makers and takers. The place practically screamed class as it oozed out a sign that it was made for the rich and wealthy.
 
"Uggh finally! I'm glad you came up with that decision. We were practically exhausted from all of the school work you guys left us and guess what? You two just decide to sleep! sheesh! You could have at least helped us! especially Sooyoung!" Hyoyeon complained as she pointed an accusing finger on the two figures that merely chuckled in response as they stared outside. There eyes traced and followed every single thing that they passed by as if they were watching a film.
 
One of the figure got bored so it decided to tease and play along with Hyoyeon who was mad as Sooyoung was trying her best to soothe the fuming girl as she rubbed the girl's hands.
 
"Hey, we need to take care of the two of course." The figure reasoned as it raised both of it's hands on the air as a sign of surrendering to the accusations of the enemy named Kim Hyoyeon.
 
"take care my , Kwon Yuri. The help that you only did was call the ambulance, other than that you just slacked around unlike Taeng who did everything."Hyoyeon rolled her eyes before she also stared of the window that was in front of as the thought of jumping into the girl and take out her frustrations slipped out of her mind as soon as Sooyoung started comforting her.
 
"Be glad that Youngie is here or I might have use you as a charcoal for roasting meat." She smiled at Sooyoung who merely blushed in response but still returned the smile.
 
"Aww Sooyoung is blushing~" Another one exclaimed as it teased the tallest girl in a rather very cheerful way gaining the attention of the person that was sitting beside her. That person was lost in it's own thoughts, it was nothing new to the personal point of view of Yuri nor in Hyoyeon but still they can't help but wonder why as they planned to ask for the reason when they are alone but seeing the dilemma that Taeyeon was currently into, they choose to leave there friend alone for space for a while.
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
Two weeks has passed ever since we rushed here in the hospital, ever since we talked to that mysterious woman,since Sica told Yuri and me about Tiffany's condition and explained everything that had happened which cleared up some of our confusions especially mine and a week has passed since the two had recovered, even though not fully they still recovered.
 
Even so, my mind still can't grasp everything that had happened. It just felt so vast for my already boggled mind to understand. Starting from the first day of school to when we saved and help Sunny and her sisters from the ones that are bullying them, when we were able to gain knowledge about there name which are Sunny,Tiffany,Sooyoung and Yoong till...well to Tiffany's condition.
 
I just felt that everything happened so fast, too fast to be comprehend and it made my mind swirled as if I was caught up inside a raging tornado. 
 
Let's just hope it won't leave a mass of destruction in the end like how tornadoes will leave a trail of catastrophe.
 
All of this happened in one month.
 
Due to the reason that I was still left bewildered by the passing events, I was caught off guard when the next series of scenes played right in front of me.
 
and due to that, it brought new sensations in me and new emotions to think about and to understand.
 
It happened just after the day Sica told me the whole story. It was that early, that unexpected and like what I said it caught me off guard.
 
*knock* *knock*
 
I stirred in my sleep as a knock beckoned the white door that leads to this room that was also coated in the color white.
 
*knock* *knock*
 
I rose from my spot in which was Yuri's lap as we both have fallen asleep in the couch as the knock on the door continued. I rubbed my eyes that were sprinkled by the dust of the sand man as I continued dragging both of my feet on the ground as I continued making my way before taking a glace on Jessica and Tiffany.
 
Both of them were still sleeping peacefully and I gave them a short smile as I was relieve that they were resting before opening the door to see two figures looking straight at me.
 
"Sunny..." I whispered softly as my hand that was rubbing one of my eyes slowly fell to my sides due to shock.
 
'Oh ! It's too early for another heart to be broken!' I thought to myself as I took in the image of Sunny giving me a smile with basket of fruits in the grasp of her hands with Yoong looking tired but a small smile also grazed her lips.
 
"Hi Taengoo!" She exclaimed rather happily.
 
"H-Hi Sunny" I responsed as I stuttered.
 
"Hi Taeyeonnie" Yoong exclaimed after I greeted Sunny back.
 
"Hello too Yoong." I gained my composure as I tried my best to give them a smile.
 
"May we come in?"
 
"Of course, of course" I quickly replied as I mentally slapped my forehead for forgetting to invite Tiffany's sisters. Sunny just gave us a brief smile before she went towards the side table between Sica's and Tiffany's bed as she placed the basket of fruits on top of it before facing Tiffany as she beamed another small smile at the latter as she sat down on the stool beside her bed before caressing her sister's hair in a comforting way as her smile never left her lips but then I saw a change once she has touched Tiffany.
 
'A...broken...smile' and somehow I pitied her. To see your sister at such a state as you can only do was to pray and hope for there recovery,for me that is but was it also Sunny's reason for having such a broken smile?
 
"mmph..." A slight sound echoed through the quiet walls of the hospital room and saw Tiffany stirring up.
 
'Oh no! If she sees Sunny then she will get scared again and I don't want bunny to be heart broken after knowing what Tiffany is going through. Damn it! I should have told her sooner but even if I chose to tell her earlier, in what possible way can I tell her without hurting her in the process?'
 
In my suprise, when Tiffany opened her eyes Sunny quickly sat down on the floor and hid from Tiffany's view as Tiffany peeked at Sica before falling asleep once more. I heard a slight shuffle on my right and saw Yoong doing the same thing.
 
'Huh? What the?'
 
"woo...that was close..." Sunny murmured.
 
"Unnie, be careful" Said by Yoona as both of them slowly stood up as Sunny peeked at Tiffany if the latter was truly asleep.
 
"huh?" I voiced out as I looked at them in confusion. They just look at me with the same quizical look in there eyes.
 
'Forget about that, I should focus more on telling her about Tiffany's condition' Both of there attention was on me as I swallowed a lump that I didn't know was there.
 
"Bunny, about Tiffany's condition. She's suffering from-"
 
"Amnesia.I know" She cutted my own sentence and finished it on her own.
 
'Wait she knows?! How? When?'
 
"I have my ways" She just smiled innocently at me as I looked over at Yoong and she has the same expression as Sunny.
 
'Is she reading my mind?'
 
"No. I'm just reading your actions"
 
'Wow! this woman is good!'
 
"Thank you"
 
"So you knew?"
 
"uh huh"
 
"ummm...are you okay?" I know I shouldn't have asked seeing that smile but I just can't help it.
 
"never better. Should I not be?"
 
"No, no. I was actually thinking that you are gonna be shocked or cry at the very least" I mumbled as I looked down as I was sitting down on one of the chairs inside this room as I faced Sunny while Yoong was on the couch sitting beside the sleeping Yuri. 
 
I scratched my cheek with my index finger as I answered her question.
 
"Well I was supposed to but then what happened in the past or rather what happened this past few days has already happened and so there will be no use of continuing to cry or grieve about it, or so I thought." I was suprised at her reply mixed with admiration.
 
'I know she's matured and all but I never guessed she was this matured'
 
"I'm not matured, it's just the way of my thinking, I guess."
 
"stop reading my thoughts!" I silently exclaimed as I crossed my arms in front of my chest as I huffed while she only giggled in return.
 
"I told you, I'm not. I'm only basing my response on your own response and actions." she was soon thrown into another fit of giggles and so the day just went on like that with a such unexpected reaction from my dear bunny,Sunny.
 
Meanwhile in the farthest seat from everybody...
 
Jessica's P.O.V
"....." A voice suddenly called out to me. I wasn't able to comprehend it's words but that voice was sweet like a melody that came straight out of an angel's harp. As cheesy as it may sounds but if anyone else heard this voice, I'm sure you will say the same.
 
"...si" I would listen to it everyday if I could. The more the voice calls out to me, the more I felt it familiar.
 
"..ssi" Soon I felt a hand over mine. It was gentle and yet I felt bolts of electricity run through my whole body as if I touched a live wire. It was smooth like a baby's skin and soft as the cloud in the skies. Soon the darkness around me starts to get lift up as it got changed by something, something much more beautiful than darkness.Her beauty.
 
".essi" It called out again. It was a mere whisper to my ear but the effects were amazing. Shivers were sent down my spine as I gently sudder. A felt a smile in my lips as I now know who it is. This overwhelming darkness around me is nothing when it comes to identifying the owner of this melodic voice as it called out to me, this gentle hand that grazes over my own and this sweet scent that lingers. I already know who it was. Without using my eyes, I know who it is.
 
"Jessi" With one last call, I slowly opened my eyes as the light erased the darkness that I was in and here I am face to face with an angel as her smile was brighter than any light and gems as I also smiled back at the gesture.
 
"Goodmorning Tiff" I stretched my body a little but a hiss followed due to the pain in my back.
 
"Goodmorning too Jessi and be careful. Your back has still not able to heal."
 
"You too Tiff. It's a good thing that your legs were able to heal quickly but your right arm is still the same." 
 
"You called that quick? It took me a whole month for my legs to heal and my right arm is still not making any progress." She pouted as her bottom lip was jutted out as I gazed at her luscious lips. I looked away as I felt my face heating up.
 
'Must control myself. Must not kiss those pink luscious lips' I breath out as I was able to somehow calm myself down and refuse the sweet temptation. My back has been healing but still it hurts to move too much and I was glad that her legs are now okay though she sometimes wobble here and there.
 
"Jessi?" I turned my head when I heard Tiffany calling me as she was also tugging on the sleeve of our uniform.When I turned my head towards her, I felt myself swallowing a huge lump on my throat. She was looking straight to my eyes as she kept pouting. Her brown hair was braided and was swept to the side. Have her eyes been this big and moreover sparkling?
 
"Are you mad?" She quietly asked. Oh gosh she is so cute! I slowly shook my head but she still kept her puppy look. My eyes were darting downwards as I struggle to look at her eyes.
 
'Stop being such a byun!'
 
"Then why did you looked away earlier?" I was snapped out of my trance while I gulped once again.
 
'What should I tell her? I don't want her to see me as a ert. That's Taeyeon's title not mine! I can't say that it was because of her luscious lips that I was trying to strain myself on kissing her. That would be too straightforward.What to do?'
 
"I-I just want to admire the view that's all." Please buy the reason. Please buy the reason!
 
"oh okay." She nodded then she smiled that dazzling smile of hers. She really looks so cute and adorable and not to mention so beautiful! She is going to be the death of me though I don't mind it at all. She fixed her uniform with her left hand and remained in her seat. While she was fixing her uniform, her skirt folded for a bit but it was enough for me to gawked at her honey thighs before she fixed it again snapping me from my ertive gaze. It's a good thing she didn't saw it or I will be dead. I guess Taeyeon's byuness is rubbing off of me.
 
"Oh yeah Jessi." She called again.
 
'Okay Jessica. Brace yourself, cuteness is coming.'
 
"Yeah?" I turned my head at her after she called my name when...
 
Kiss~
 
The kiss caught me off guard. Although it was a simple peck, my face said something else. I blushed bright red as I glanced at her and saw her blushing too. I touched my lips while I stared into one place, her lips. Not letting her utter another word, I leaned again as I kissed her but this time I let our lips linger with each other as I kissed her deeply.
 
Kiss~
 
I pulled away with a smile on my lips as I whispered to her ears.
 
"I love you Tiff"
 
"I love you too Jessi" She answered with a giggle that I had found addicting and melodic to my ears.
 
"We're here Miss Jessica" and soon the car stopped while we both exit the car. Once we're out, I held her left hand and we slowly entangled our fingers.
 
"Tiffany! Jessica!" I saw Taeyeon waving to us.
 
"Let's go?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile as her eyes turned to two crescent moons. I smiled back at her as we made our way towards the others. Everything was beautiful, I was contented and I was with the love of my life. Nothing can destroy this day and even if there is, I won't let them.I'll be considered as stupid if I did.
 
"Thank you. You may pick us up by 4 in the afternoon if and only if everyone is present at the gate. I don't want anyone to be left behind." 
 
"Yes Miss Jessica." Our personal driver replied with a small bow of his head before he stepped inside the car and drove away. We then started walking as I was beside Tiffany guiding her along the way. We have been extra careful with Tiffany walking as it seems that her own legs just suddenly turns rigid or when it just suddenly stopped moving and just stop on supporting Tiffany's upper body causing for her to fall down.
 
"Wow!" Tiffany chimed with a wide smile on her face as I watched how Tiffany turned to me before her eyes turned into beautiful crescent moons. Everytime I lay my eyes on that wonderful sight, I can't help but blush furiously.
 
"Is this really what you promised me? Isn't this too much?" She asked me as I only smiled at her.
 
"A promise is a promise Tiffany" I kissed Tiffany's cheek earning giggles from the latter as a pink hue across her cheeks as it tinted her milky skin. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Hyoyeon make a gagging motion earning her one of my infamous icy glares. Yup, I promised something to Tiffany and I will fulfill every bit of it,
 
SNSD school photo SNSDschool_zps802b2941.jpg
 
We were in front of a school with a vast school grounds,the ground was made out of cement with a huge school placed on the middle painted in the color of bright brown. The flag of korea standing proudly just in front of the school building, with grasses and trees planted around it.As for us, we are all wearing a long white blouse in which the sleeves are folded just below our elbows paired with a bright pink blazer that reaches to our wrist and a long pink tie that reaches just above our pink skirt.Long white knee socks and school shoes.
 
This, this is only the start of my promise.
 
A new school, new uniforms, new people as those comes with new memories, new life, new friends, new surroundings, new experiences and new love. Those, those are my promise to her, to Tiffany who is now the love of my life.Although some were unspoken but I have conveyed them with every smile I showed to her, with every kiss I gave to her, with every hug I initiated, with every squeeze I did to her hand whenever I held her hand, with every caress I did to her skin. All of those contained my promise. My love and care for her and I can only hope for her to get the message underneath those small actioons.
 
"CURSED"
 
A memory flashed before my mind when were on those hallways as I craddled her in my arms while she was beaten to a pulp.I never believed at things such as curses but if it does exist and if someone does possess that so-called curse and even if that person is Tiffany, I don't care, I won't mind and never will because I love her.
 
Even if they call me a fool for loving someone like her. I don't care.
 
If they want it to call as a love that is bound by a curse then so be it, let them call it cursed love. Curse or not, Tiffany will always be Tiffany and love will always be love.
 
The old Tiffany.
 
The new Tiffany.
 
The cursed Tiffany.
 
Even if you do switch them, like I said, Tiffany will always be Tiffany.
 
No change except for an addition and multiplication,no subtraction nor division.
 
My love for her will be added and will multiply every single day, every breath that I take but it will never lessen.
 
That's because,
 
I love her.
 
I love Tiffany so much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys ^-^ Author is very happy for numerous reasons and it will be very hard to enumerate lol. Those reasons involves you readers, new subscribers,new comments, this fic's progress, my other's fic progree, my other fics readers, my other fics subs, my other fic's comments. I'm in an author~s heaven~ >~< Thank you so much ^-^ Misaio out~