Chapter 4: Pain...

Cursed Love
Hey guys, is it irritating you that its confusing and moreover lacking details? Should I post it all in one chapter to clear all your confusion? I did that because I want to keep your curiousity but if it helps your problems with my story, I'll post all of it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V 
We watched as Sooyoung and Hyoyeon went to the door and exited the clinic.
 
"Sigh.." A sigh just came out of my mouth as I slowly take in what Sooyoung had said earlier.
 
"Sigh..." Another came out not from my mouth but from my half sister, Jessica Jung. 
 
"I just don't understand why they get bullied" It was Yuri this time. 
 
"Me either, I don't understand. I mean look at them, this kind of faces are not suitable for troubles..."
 
"Or any ty jobs" Yuri and I looked at Jessica who was staring at the brunette.
 
"Sica?" I was kinda worried for her. Out of all of us, she was the one who has the most deep scar when it comes to her past.The four of us never wanted to forget them but we can't help it, we can't stay longing for them especially when we knew that they will never come back to us so we tried to forget. 
 
"Hey Taeng"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"She's beautiful" I looked at her especially in her eyes and I was suprised to see her looking back at me. I searched her eyes and all I found was sincerity, happiness,longing and hope. I smiled at her as I looked at the girl at the bed beside me, It was the girl with glasses, I softly caressed her hair as I nodded my head as I agreed with Sica.
 
"Yeah, they're all beautiful" Silence came next but it was not unnerving at all, actually it was comfortable. We don't want to leave or create some noise at all. We just want to stay beside them and protect them if we can.
 
"Hey Sica, Taeng.Look at this" I looked at Yuri as she called as softly. I saw she was holding her phone while some noise was coming out of it. We walked towards her and watched it. It was a video and good thing the volume was low since the video was about a fight.
 
".........And the winner is CE! The crowd goes wild as the four members bowed happily. It was a great battle, who knew that R1 would be able to take down all those opponents by herself and without even breaking a sweat? I'm glad I was not a competitor for this championship or I would have been beaten to a pulp. We dont know who this CE is but they sure pack a punch. Once again, the champion for this brawl is CE! Just what is this CE? What kind of skills do they possess for them to single handedly beat 30 members in less than 4 minutes? They are absolute mysterious don't you think? Members clad in a black cloak as they are wearing a black mask covering there faces. We don't know if they are men or women but whatever they are, they are absolute amazing! That is all for today, we will see you next time in BATTLE OF THE GANGS!"
 
"Wow, CE did it again. They are really amazing" I was also amaze and curious at the same time. Just who is this CE? and why do they cover themselves in a fight?
 
"Hey, I heard that they already conquered about 50 gangs but they never take any members from outisde there gang. They just stay as a four member group. Even the other gangs that they already conquered doesn't even know who they really are.Wahh, they are sure mysterious! Even there gang name and the members name. CE? What does that mean? " Yuri is always ecstastic about this things. I laughed softly and as I patted her head.
 
"Easy there Tiger" We then started to joke around and laugh with each other. We don't care if we missed our classes as long as they're safe, it's fine with us and it's not like we need to study though.
 
"What was there name again?"
 
"It's R1,P2,MM3 and G4" We turned our heads towards one of the beds and saw that they are awake. We stared at them and we were just blown away not by what she said but what they looked like. 
 
"beautiful..." I mumbled and I'm not ashamed to make it louder at all because I know Yuri and Jessica agrees.
 
"Ah..uh sorry!" The one that spoke looked down.
 
"Yo-you sh-shouldn't lo-look into our eyes. I'm sorry"
 
"Just what is it with your eyes?" I was getting irritated. They look beautiful so why hide there eyes? I heard her mumble something but it was loud enough for us to hear it.
 
*rrringgg*
 
"We should be going now. Thank you for your help"
 
"Are you sure that you're already okay to move? I mean your injuries are pretty bad but I think it will heal if you just rest"
 
"No we're fine" She flashed a smile at me as I just blushed. My curiousity and anger went away as one thing occupied my mind after I saw her smile.
 
"Bunny" I was then snapped in reality when I heard the door being slammed followed by a sound of crying.
 
"Hey, why are you crying?" The girl in glasses stood up and slowly walked to her sister and patted her back. I was kinda jealous by there interaction. I used to do that with my younger sister but...I just noticed that Jessica isn't here and why is the brunette crying?
 
"Sh-She-Di-Did I do something wrong?" The brunette spoke as she faced her sister. Tears were glistening in her eyes as her eyes looked beautiful through those tears like hers. A sudden realization hit me as I stared at her face but I need to confirm it first.
 
"Di-Did she-" I was cutted off by the same girl.
 
"She just called my name then she suddenly run out. I'm sorry if I stared at her eyes, I know that I shouldn't but her eyes were like making me remember something. It was the one in my dreams. I tried to avert my gaze but then she cupped my face and I have no choice but to stare at her own. Her eyes were...." Oh no. She couldn't have...if she thought that....but maybe it's really her but I need to confirm it first.
 
"Pink..." I suddenly muttered as I stared at the brunette's eyes but before I can process everything, she ran out of the clinic.
 
"Hey wait-" I was stopped by a gentle hand placed over my own. I looked at the owner and it was the girl with the glasses. She shook her head towards me.
 
"Let her be. I know that she's going to follow the girl. She can be stubborn at times and this is no exception. She know that it's her fault and she will not stop until its fixed."
 
"But it was not her fault at all"
 
"She will still go after her. She's special in some kind when it comes to people" She smiled at me as I just blushed.
 
"Cute.." I mumbled and she looked away but I suddenly cuffed her face and stared at her eyes.
 
"Hey Yul, can you leave us for a sec?"
 
"Sure" When the door of the clinic shut closed. It was my cue to start talking and I'm not taking no as an answer.
 
"What's with you and your sisters eyes?"
 
Jessica's P,O.V
 
I stared at her eyes. Her face quickly appeared in my mind as I kept staring in her own. I saw the brunette's eyes, it was like she was searching in my own eyes. Her eyes were the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen and it made me guilty because everytime I looked in her eyes, her face appears. I was snapped back into reality when I heard a gentle voice.
 
"Yo-your eyes" I let go of her face softly as I wasn't able to notice that I was already cupping her face before I started to run outside the clinic. I heard someone was following me but I don't care. I just want to let out some steam and moreover some thoughts. I knew I should have worn the contacts but her eyes....
 
'Pink' It practically screamed inside my mind. I arrived inside the classroom and grabbed a chalk. I was so busy drawing something that I didn't heard that someone came in. After half an hour, I put down the chalk and stared at what I have made. It was a drawing of an eye. I didn't noticed that the chalk was in color pink so the eye was drew in the color pink.
 
"Like your eyes. Why does your eyes have to be the same? Huh?! I want to forget you so badly but how could I when you keep appearing in front of me? How could I move on when you start appearing in my mind? Huh? It's not fair! I keep remembering you but do you even remember me? I want to forget you so much, I want to erase you from my memory but I just can't. You know why? Because I still love you!" I punched the board near the drawing as I heard my knuckled crack but I don't care. I saw an indent on the blackboard itself as I saw some blood dripping from my knuckles but instead of feeling pain, I felt guilt instead.
 
" I miss you so much" My voice grew weaker as I kneeled down in front of the board while I cried and hid my face in my hands. I felt something drip from my hand to my arm then to my thigh but I don't need to look at it to know what it is.
 
'Blood...that's also what I last saw before you disappeared'
 
"Do you hate me so much that you can't bear to see my eyes? Do you also hate my eyes? Do I gross you out?" It was the same voice from earlier and I stopped my crying as I stared at her. I don't care if I look pathetic right now because she's there. The way the light from the sun hits her body makes her look angelic. I stared at her as she slowly walk towards me as I saw her hesitating in each step. I felt alone right now, I can't stand the ear piercing silence so I ran towards and I just hugged her. I miss her warmth so much that it's killing me even though I know that the two of you are different, whenever I'm close to her it makes me feel that the both of you are one. She softly patted my back as her soft hand created contact to my clothes then to my skin. Her presence made me comfortable and whole. I pulled back a little as I stared at her again. She really looks like her but this time, she's better. 
 
"Pink..."
 
"White..." I don't know why but we started giggling after saying those colors. Her giggle sounded so comforting to my ears. It was like an angel was singing while playing there favorite harp and that song was able to stop my tears as I also have forgotten why I was crying.
 
"I know that my eyes are cursed but everytime I look into your eyes, I feel safe, that I can trust you. Is it okay for me to stare at your eyes?" I nodded at her.
 
"I'm happy to stare at your eyes too.They're beautiful" I was in awe as I looked into her eyes. I'll asked later about her eyes but for now, I'm going to enjoy it my time with her. I might just have met her this once but it felt like we know each other ever for so long. Her eyes are truly beautiful and it was breathtaking.
 
Tiffany's eyes photo Tiffanyseyes_zps8e2c3814.jpg
 
Why do they call there own eyes cursed? It's beautiful. 
 
"Hey"
 
"yeah?"
 
"Is my eyes weird?" I chuckled as she asked me. She looks so cute right now as she was in suspense of my answer.
 
"Why? The're beautiful. Stop calling your wonderful eyes weird. My eyes looked weirder you know" 
 
Jessica eyes photo Jessicaseye_zps8aa0c172.jpg
 
"Your eyes are not weird. They're beautiful too"
 
"Then stop calling your eyes weird because they are also beautiful"
 
"I can't help it because ever since preschool, whenever they see our eyes. They will always say......CURSED"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4 is now in motion. So I hope clears some confusion ^-^  Thank you for reading my story and I truly appreciate it. Please continue to read it ^-^ Misaio out~