Chapter 11:Jeny

Cursed Love

Taeyeon's P.O.V

"I don't care!Why would I when my sister is dying when he could have helped! "  Sunny's words rang inside of my mind as I was sitting down in those hospital chairs waiting for Yuri and the others to arrive. Seriously, where did they go? Sunny was inside the hospital room meeting with her sister.

I stared into space as I recalled what happened earlier. Sunny is really something and she just makes me more curious about who she really is. The way she looked when she was in rage, the way her eyes darkened the very moment she punched that teacher,how her soft tone in her voice became more harsher and threatening after she opened .I was getting more curious by the passing hour. If she can punch like that then why didn't she punched those bullies earlier morning? Surely she could have punched them after what happened to her sisters so why did she only punched that teacher?

The way she looked earlier in the soccer field looked different from the Sunny I witnessed inside the infirmary.After our little encounter inside the bathroom,she fainted and so I went to the infirmary.Something also bugged my mind and it was about something that I found earlier on the same infirmary.

While I was walking towards the infirmary, I can't help but recall what I saw earlier. The way her eyes changed when I called her name, it was like magic but even though I was filled with amazement, there was still a tug on my chest and it was confusion.I was confused on why do I feel like something is forgotten whenever I gaze at her eyes? I feel whole when she's with me but when I stared at her eyes, I'll always feel that something important has been set aside, that something was entirely forgotten but what is it? It was like she was making me remember something and I want to ask her what it was but I also saw that she doesn't know. It was like her eyes was the only one who has the answers to all of my questions and my curiosity isn't helping at all. I wasn't able to notice it but I was already in front of the infirmary. I slowly opened the door making sure that Sunny would not be disturbed of her sleep and gently laid her down on the bed as I caressed her hair softly before standing up quietly. I turned around to take one last look on her before I made my way to the door leaving her inside the very infirmary.
 
'I don't want to leave her alone but she did said that she doesn't want me beside her or around her-' My thought was once again cut off by a gentle hand grasping my own wrist. Her hand felt soft and gentle agaisnt mine and I want to feel more from her. I gently turned around careful not to startle her in the process and when I finally turned around, I found her staring straight at my own eyes.I guess she wasn't able to notice that she wasn't wearing her usual glasses.She looked kinda confused right now as she just kept staring at me when she suddenly spoke up.
 
"Please don't leave me Taeyeon." I stared at her as she was pleading me when suddenly she got flustered and let go of my wrist and she started blushing once again after realizing what she did. I softly smiled to her and patted her head.
 
"Don't worry, I won't" She looked up as I gazed at her rainbow colored eyes.I was always drawn to her eyes because it helps me to calm down.Them cursed? The ones that are calling them cursed are the cursed ones. I sat on one of the stools inside the infirmary and patted her head. Right now, I'm grateful that there is no nurse in here right now so the two of us were just alone. She laid down and she slowly closed her eyes as her body was facing me. After some time, I heard her steady breathing indicating that she has fallen asleep. I just spend my time looking at her peaceful face as she was sleeping while smiling to myself. Everything feels complete and peaceful by just looking at her face. I've never felt in ease like this after that accident.She looks so adorable even though she was sleeping. What's happening to me? I've never felt something like this in the past years except right now.As I was gazing at Sunny's sleeping face,I put my hands on my pocket in my skirt when I suddenly touched something. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it.It was Sunny's glasses as it twinkled through the setting sun's rays.As it was twinkling something caught my eyes, there was something carved on it.
 
"Jeny <3 STSY" huh? Whose Jeny? and whose STSY? While I was pondering,something distracted me.
 
"...Jeny..."Sunny suddenly spoke up but what startled me wasn't the fact that she suddenly spoke but the fact that she mentioned the same name in this glasses. Just who is this Jeny? Sunny didn't said anything after that when another thing caught my eyes.
 
"Jeny <3 Sunny" I felt like my heart suddenly got twisted and turned to a pretzel. A felt a strong and painful pang on my whole chest and especially in my heart. Hu-Huh? Just who is this Jeny? My train of thoughts were once again disturbed by a loud sound of ruckus just outside the infirmary.
 
"Jeny..." I mumbled when my eyes suddenly widened as I rushed to stand up and read the name plate in front of the hospital room. I was right,the name Jeny was here but isn't Tiffany inside? Does that mean that Jeny was already discharged out of the hospital? So many things are bugging my mind and I have so many thoughts right now.
 
Wait a minute...Didn't the nurse said room 417? then why are we in room 407? Then if this is isn't the right room then does that mean that...Sunny!After I recognized that we are not in the right room, I heard a scream ,a painful scream so I immediately opened the door but only to see Sunny unconscious on the floor as the girl with red hair only stared at her.
 
"Sunny!" I went beside her as I lifted and turned her body to face me when I suddenly saw something similar to a scratch on her cheek to her neck.The way the scratch looked like, it was like sharp fingernails ran through Sunny's smooth skin.The marks came from her nape and her lower jaw up to her neck and cheek creating four long reddish horizontal lines.Blood can be seen oozing out of each of the lines.
 
Was it sharp nails or sharpened knives?
 
"What did you do to her?" My question turned out to be more of a demand. I never did expected to be this angry but then again,I did things that were really unexpected of me ever since I met Sunny.
 
"Don't come here anymore until everything has been cleared" Chills were sent down my spine as her voice was cold as the iceburg that hit titanic.The way her voice affected me is like...how Jessica's cold voice affects me. Just who is this Jeny?
 
"What do you mean?"My voice became softer and meek but stern.So many things are clouding my mind,so much thought and all of it concerned her and especially Sunny.
 
"What I said earlier doesn't have other meanings, it's simple don't come here when everything isn't cleared."My eyebrows were stitched together as her words made me more confused.
 
"I...don't understand"
 
"So do I"
 
"huh?"
 
"Why?"Another question from her adds more to my confusion.
 
"huh?"That's my only response because my brain can't process things anymore.
 
"Why do you care fo her so much?" Her question took me back.I was stoned in the floor with Sunny's body close to me.My mouth was agape as my words were stuck in my throat. 
 
'Why do I care so much for her?' I asked myself but no answer. I felt pathetic, ridiculous even because I felt like I don't know myself after she asked me.
 
"Why do you allow her to be so close to you?" Why? 
 
"You know that the two of you are different" Then it hit me.
 
"We're not different!" I shouted.
 
"We're not different" I repeated but this time my voice turned soft once again.
 
"How come you two are not different? She's just a normal girl while you,you're rich, filthy rich and yet you let your hands be tainted by them-"
 
"SHUT UP!"Anger ate me up as my confusion left my entire being after I shouted.
 
"Don't describe her like she was some beggar in the streets" My gaze at her became strong as my hands were bawled as I grit my teeth.
 
"What do you know about her? You two just met each other right?" How much?
 
"Look at her,she's nothing compared to you.You're beautiful and attractive while she's considered to be an eyesore to everyone else."
 
"Why do you people always look at her by her appearance? Why don't you try to see what's inside of her? Why can't you see that she has a pure innocent heart? Her heart,her soul they were looking for comfort and happiness that everyone deprived from her but now-"
 
"and what? You think think she'll find her so-called comfort and happiness to you? What do you know about them? You were born with a golden spoon, every words, every command that leaves your mouth will always be obeyed while her,she was born with rags as her clothes and plastics as her shoes!How can you give her a luxurious life when you don't even know a single thing about her?"
 
"I'm not here to give her a luxurious life" I mumbled as I looked down as I caressed her face.I lift my hand and looked at my palm,my hands weren't dirty at all in fact they were never tainted the first time I touched her. Actually, it felt like my hands became cleaner than before,it was like everytime I touch her soft skin, my hand glows more.How can she say that whenever I touch her, my hands will be tainted? She is the purest person I have ever met.
 
"Then what?" I slowly raised my head as I stared at her eyes.
 
"I'm here to make her happy.I don't care if everyone hates her as long as I'm here.I don't give a single about what they will think of me as long as she's here with me.She has a chance to be happy for once and no one will stop me from giving her the happiness she wants" How much does she knows to talk about Sunny like that? Sunny suddenly appeared inside of my mind as happiness can be clearly seen through her face and little did I know I small smile softly etched itself on my lips. 
 
"Happiness huh?" She started to laugh softly but before I can ask why, she spoke once again.
 
"I wish you the best of luck"I was going to ask but then I was cut off once again but this time it wasn't her,it was Sunny as she suddenly suddenly groaned as I can see her eyes softly opening.
 
"Ta-Taengoo?"
 
"Sunny!"After I saw that she was finally awake, happiness suddenly beamed inside of me .
 
"Leave right now. If you let her see me once again, it will only cause great pain to her" I don't know why but I followed what she said as I carried Sunny into my arms and proceeded towards the door before I stopped in my tracks.
 
"Who are you?" I asked her as my back was facing her,
 
"Jeny"I started to walk once again before I stopped in front of the door.
 
"...Thank you for asking me those things. It helped me arranged and clear my thoughts. Thank you" I grasp the doorknob and opened the door but before I can step outside Jeny spoke once again.
 
"Keep in mind to not let her get near me if things are still not clear.Pain will surely come in her way but if everything has been crystal clear,come to me and I will take care of the rest but be careful,danger is on your way"Danger? What danger?
 
"Don't worry I will.Goodbye Jeny"
 
"Goodbye Taeyeon" and with that I closed the door as I sat down on the chairs as I called one of the nurse and let them treat Sunny's wounds.
 
"Ouch" She woke up when the nurse started dabbing alcohol to her wound.I felt bad seeing Sunny's face contorted in pain as the alchohol touches her wounds.
 
"Sorry.There all done" The nurse mused happily as she covered Sunny's injuries with a bandage.She patted Sunny's head which made glare at her but I looked away trying to hide my jealousy. Yes, I felt jealous.Are you happy now that I admitted it? I looked at them again after I calmed myself down a little but only for my face to heat up when I saw Sunny pouting.
 
'Such luscious lips' Aish, I'm such a byun! Erase,erase, if I can though.
 
"Oh a lollipop!"She mused happily as the nurse gave one to her and Sunny opened it eagerly and ate it happily as she started to on it.
 
'Oh gosh, my byun mind is going haywire.' My thought was then cut off when I saw the nurse patted her head once again.I can't stop myself so I glared at her and I was glad the nurse saw it while she slowly let go of Sunny's head but she did leaned down and whispered at Sunny's ear.Anger...wait is it anger?Maybe it was jealousy. I don't know but it entered me strong as I grit my teeth and my eyebrows were knit together while I bawled my fist and what's more Sunny giggled.
 
"Grrr" I was suprised when a growl escaped my mouth and soon the nurse went away while I leaned back at the chair as I crossed my arms in front of my chest and huffed. Sunny just ate her lollipop as silence engulfed the both of us.I saw some people looking at us,actually at Sunny who was cutely eating her lollipop.I can't blame them for looking at Sunny though. I mean how in the world can someone look so cute and adorable while eating just a lollipop? Well apparently Sunny can.Moments on, the crowd grew bigger as both ends of the hallway where full of people looking at us. Sunny was still oblivious to her surroundings as she ate her lollipop.Some people already has there phone out and started to take pictures. What are we? Girls' Generation?
 
*click*
 
*click*
 
I looked at Sunny when she suddenly raised her head and let go of of the lollipop and let it roll in .
 
*click*
 
*click*
 
"Hey is that Girls' Generation?"
 
"eh really?"
 
"I don't think so. I mean what's girls' generation doing here and wearing school uniforms?"
 
"I guess so.Maybe it's there uniform version"
 
"Darn, I thought they were Girls' Generation. I was going to get there autographs"
 
Aish,what kind of people are they? Don't they have better things to do? 
 
'Can they stop taking pictures of her?'I huffed in annoyance when I suddenly felt a tug on my uniform as I looked at Sunny. She was blushing madly as her head was down.My annoyance quickly flew out of the window as I gaze at the cute sight of her blushing.
 
'She's so adorable'
 
"What is it Bunny?" Earlier in the soccer field, I felt embarassed calling Sunny as Bunny but now after I talked and mostly shout at Jeny,it felt natural.
 
"Ca-Can we go to Tiffany's ro-room now?" I felt stupid for forgetting that.
 
"Okay let's go" I stood up as I held her hand.
 
"Bu-but th-there's to-too ma-many pe-people.Th-They're b-blocking the wa-way" Her stuttering is so cute. First I admitted that I was jealous,second I find everything she do is cute.What's happening to me? I couldn't possibly be falling for her right? I mean I just met her and all.
 
"Hmmm..."Before I can think of a way, someone called out to me.
 
"Hey Taeng!"
 
"Oh Yul. There you are"
 
"Where were you? I kept looking for you and why are you here? Tiffany's room is further from here"
 
"Yeah we got the wrong room"
 
"I can totally see that" Yul rolled her eyes at me while I slapped her arm.
 
"Yah"
 
"Um where's Yoong?"
 
"Oh Sunny! I got news for you"
 
"really?"
 
"let's go and what's with the people? They kinda look like a paparazzi"
 
"Don't mind them Yul"
 
"Yah Taeng, how can you go to the wrong room?"
 
"Shut up"
 
No One's P.O.V.
Taeyeon,Sunny and Yuri made there way as they tried to squeeze there way through the crowd.A figure can be seen peeking through a door. The figure smirked as it closed the door and leaned its back on the wooden door.
 
"So Heaven and Hell finally met each other."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello. Chapter 11 is now in motion. I'm sorry for being idle for too long. I wasn't able to get some wi-fi so I wasn't able to post this. To make it up for you guys, I turned this chapter to a long one. I hope you guys like my SNSD special XDD.Once again thank you guys for waiting and reading my story ^-^ Misaio out~