Chapter 2: Resemblance

Cursed Love
Jessica's P.O.V
I just pouted as they just kept on laughing. Suddenly my mind drifted to somewhere once again. 
 
'Her smile...it was comforting. It was the same smile she showed me years ago.'
 
"Come on" She called out to me as I just nonchalantly followed her as we climb a tree and sat there.
 
"You're going to love this!" She exclaimed. True, it was breathtaking. The sun was going down the horizon as it changed color. From Yellow to Orange then suddenly night replaced the glowing sun with its sparkling stars.
 
"It's beautiful" She turned her head towards me as she smiled. My breath was taken away at her smile. Her smile, it was like those dazzling stars that night and I thought that, that very smile can never be more beautiful.
 
My thinking was interrupted when I heard a ruckus inside the hallway. We saw some bags and books clattered on the floor. I followed it as my line of sight drifted to her once again. It was the girl from earlier.
 
"Listen everybody, for everyone that do not know who she is...." I saw the girl she was pinning at the lockers widen her eyes in fear. I furrowed my eyebrows at her as I gaze at her face but it was hidden behind a pair of glasses but that didn't stopped my curiousity.
 
'She looks familiar'
 
"What's going on?" I turned my head towards them but all I saw was pure anger. Her fist curled to a ball as I saw her fuming mad. I followed her line of sight but it just ended on the girl who was wearing glasses. I heard murmuring and whispering around me.
 
"Hey...isn't that...?"
 
"CURSED" Cursed? That girl? Cursed? No way. She looks too cute to be one. This school is really weird. I pity the girl, I can see that she was going to cry but we can't help her because this is not our business. I heard the sound of someone cracking there knuckles. I turned to my right and I saw a tall girl. She was fuming mad like my sister earlier. I then noticed that the girl with the glasses looked at the same girl as I saw her signal a no. Huh? Doesn't she want to be saved so why signal a no when she wants to help you? This is really weird.
 
"She is a poor girl who clings to rich kids like us. She will also do anything just for her to get money. So feel free to give her your homework, projects but be sure to pay her or the poor girl will not be able to eat and she may not be cute anymore" I looked at the owner of the voice as I snickered. I saw my sister looked at me before her fist slowly loosen as I also saw that her anger was slowly disappearing before it was replaced with laughter. Both of us started laughing like no tomorrow. Two of the girls looked at us angrily and I just glare at them before they looked away.
 
'You? rich? please.' We just kept on silently laughing. True the girl was extremely cute even with those glasses but I don't think she's that poor. I don't know but she gives off a rich feeling. Hmmm...this person is really mysterious. People started to laugh, poor girl. We really want to help but it is invasion of privacy and I know that my sister is dying to save her.
 
"She can also pleasure you, if you know what I mean. I once caught her doing it and you know what? She gain a load of cash. She's a " My eyes widened. Her a ? I don't think so. She looks to innocent to be one but she does have a great body but that is not what we need right now! I see no hickeys or marks on her so it's impossible that she do it. I saw her face getting redder but not from humiliation but from anger. She looks like...no impossible. She disappeared years ago but she does resemble her a lot. While I kept staring at the girl wearing glasses, I just noticed that she looks a lot like my sister especially when she's angry.
 
"Wow" That's the only thing that came out of my mouth as we continued to 'watch'. Yes that's the only thing that we can do, watch. I watched her exhaled as I saw her anger quickly disappeared from her. Calm...
 
"Awww, is someone mad? Why? Are you getting agitated because I'm telling the truth? huh ?"  She just kept quiet and remained her position. I saw her lean to the girl and whispered but it was loud enough for us to hear.
 
"Hey , by the way. If you don't want me to continue, just agree to be my slave. I'll give you some hard load cash" I saw the disgust in her face. She isn't really a . I heard some noise on my right but I saw nothing so I shrugged it off.
 
"Can't answer huh? Well this might help you" She snapped her fingers and I watched in horror as one of her gang grabbed two girls from my right. She yanked there hair and they screamed in pain. Anger boiled in me as the familiar sound rang inside of my ears. It was the brunette girl that made there way earlier. I saw tears in her eyes as it trickled down her cheeks to her chin then to the floor.
 
'The way she cried, the way her tears glistens to the morning rays of the sun. It was like those stars at that night'
An image of her flashed through my mind and I can't bear to see that, that girl is getting bullied just like that. I was going to lunge at the girl but someone held my hand halting me to stop.
 
"What are you doing? Are you just going to let them get bullied like that!?" I was suprised at how angry I am but I'm going to find the reason later because that is not the time for this. She looked at me calmly as she just gripped my hand. I sighed and waited.
 
"No! Let them go!" I was suprised when she suddenly shouted after being silent for almost an hour. 
 
"You got the guts to actually order me around huh " I hissed as she squeezed my hand tightly after she witnessed the girl being kneed and her back slammed towards the row of lockers but I saw something in her eyes, determination.
 
"Well if you don't want to, I'll just vent my anger to this two...s" I noticed that her eyes darkened. She really looks a lot like her. I heard screams of pain once again and I tried to control myself from beating them up but it was getting harder after seeing the pained looked at there face. 
 
"Please.." I beg her to let me go. I grit my teeth but I don't know why I care so much for a stranger and moreover to someone I just met earlier. Do I miss her that much? I was longing for her for so long that I see her face to the girl's face. It's impossible for them to be the same person right? Because......she disappeared years ago too along with her. Is she the reason why I'm boiling in anger right now? I don't know but I have to help them first. Suddenly we heard a grunt and we turned our head towards the direction of the sound. I was suprised to see what happened. The girl with the glasses punched the girl who trapped her in the lockers. I heard audible gasp but the only thing that came inside of my ear was her weeping. Poor girl, first day of school and gets bullied. I am so going to kill them. I felt my hand being released and I looked back and I smiled a little then suddenly I found myself beating someone up, it was the one who grabbed the two girls hair. She was in the ground as I punched her in the face. I then stepped on her stomach hard as I heard her grunt. I straddled her and continued to punch her. I can't stop, I can't forgive her for doing that. 
 
"S..stop" I smirked.
 
"Stop? Why? Did you stop when you yanked there hair huh?" I also yanked her hair hard and started to punch her in the face again. Blood was oozing out but I never cared. I don't want to stop but I did when I felt a pair of slender arms encircle my waist stopping me as she whispered weakly.
 
"Pl..please...st...stop" It was the girl from earlier whom we met in front of the school's gate. I was suprised when I felt her body sliding and her hands left my waist. I catched her body and I saw her unconscious. Her body was battered as I saw marks on her forearms and bruises on her delicate face. I also saw some blood on the corner of her lips, she looks so fragile right now. 
 
At the sight of her, I can't help but feel a familiar sensation that I have no idea what it is even though it felt familiar. 
 
All I felt is a strong pang in my heart.
 
"She...you lo..ok the..... same"  I whispered to her as I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I saw someone beside me.
 
"Yuri" I called out to her and I saw her holding the same girl in front of the gate. She was the one who was with this girl from the gate. She also has some markings and blood on her face and body. Who are they for them to receive this kind of treatment? The girl was conscious and Yuri helped her. Yuri put one of the girls arm over her shoulder and helped her stand while I laid the girl on my lap as I caressed her hair. Eyes were on us but there well being was the important thing right now. I don't know why I care so much for them, it was like I know them. It was like it was out of our instict to help them. I saw another girl approaching us and she attended to the girl on my lap.
 
"Is she alright?"
 
"Who are you?"
 
"I'm Sooyoung,there sister. I'm second to the youngest out of the four of us" Sister? So they're related? I was going to ask when a voice cut me off.
 
"You can call me a but if you ever said that to my sisters I'll never forgive you and if you hurt my sisters again then I will not hesistate to kill you" Her voice was full of confidence. I saw the girl in the floor who was pinning her on the lockers shake in fear. Why fear her now when she could have fear her earlier before everything started? Something's not right here but I just shrugged the feeling off then the sound of the lockers echoed on the hallway once again. People were quiet, watching, looking. Where are the teachers anyway?Sigh, why is the school like this?
 
"Don't look at me with those eyes of yours! I don't want to get cursed! I need all the luck I need! I wonder what kind of parents you have to gain that cursed eyes of yours! They're disgusting" Her eyes? cursed? What the? Now I'm really confused. Just who are they? I felt offended when she said that her eyes were disgusting. Why this little! If only she could look into our eyes, let's see if she can repeat it again! I saw her going to punch the girl as I heard a screech.
 
"Unnie!" It was the girl with Yuri. So they are related. I was going to lunge at the girl but Yuri stopped me.
 
"What?!" I got agitated once again.
 
"Look..." She pointed and I gasped as I saw the girl on the floor groaning in pain.
 
"Disgusting? How insulting!" It was my sister. She was in front of the girl who was wearing glasses as she punched the girl in the face. I can't blame her though. It was very insulting especially to us. I was startled at her speed when she was here in front of me then suddenly appearing in front of the girl. I saw the girl was suprised but I was more suprised when I saw the girl's body falling.
 
"Taeyeon!" 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys ^^ This is another edited chapter of Cursed Love. There isn't much things to edit except for the grammar and other details so don't worry of major changes ^^ Misaio out~