Chapter 25: Repeated

Cursed Love
Chapter 25: Repeated
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
"I....killed them. Every single one." She looked away from my gaze as she faced the city with the babbed wire in front of her as she clutched on it making her pale hand turn red. I looked at her,waiting for her to return her gaze back into mine but it never came as it stayed in the sight of the city.
 
"What do you mean?" Truth to be told, I'm not scared or anxious nor nervous at all. I felt...calm and I asked myself why I'm not scared of her right now even though she had just said that she killed someone or maybe a group of people, that what if she's a psycho? a lunatic and might kill me and the rest of the girls? But no, those kind of thoughts never entered my mind nor crossed at all.
 
Those words that I asked to her, I was just simply asking for an explaination.
 
'If she said that she killed someone then why do I feel that I've heard it before? and that...it's a lie?' I furrowed my eyebrows at my own thoughts as I kept thinking for an answer. 
 
'I know I've heard of this before, but where?' But then, I heard a voice that snapped me out of my thoughts. A voice that I had missed over the years that had passed ever since that day.
 
"Tae-Tae" My thinking immediately halted, my face started to sweat, my body turned rigid as my palms started to sweat too as my eyes, that I didn't know were looking at the floor, slowly made it's gaze upwards tracing a body that seemed different from Sunny's usual petite ones as it looked curvy and y while Sunny's body is more of a curvaceous and cute type.
 
'Who is this and where is Sunny?' But then my breath started to hitch when my gaze landed on a flock of black hair that was just under her chin.
 
"Bl-black...?" I mumbled,obviously suprised.
 
'I-It coul-couldn't be right? That she's-no!! That's impossible! I was there! I saw it with my own two eyes! This is ridiculous! I'm facing Sunny! I'm talking to Sunny not-' My thinking turned into a blur followed by a buzz before it completely shut down once I stared at her eyes.
 
"Tae-Tae" A smile graze her features as her eyes turned into crescent moon showing that beautiful eyesmile of her. The thought of Sunny easily left my mind when I saw who I was facing now.
 
"Ste...pha...nie"I mumbled, my eyes locked with her own. Those beautiful chocolate eyes that I had missed is here, staring at me with that smile that I had always loved seeing. 
 
I miss her.
 
'How could this be? I saw with my own two eyes how she was placed in a coffin, buried into the ground. Stephanie left me two years ago. I was there till her last breath left her along with her life...but how come she's in front of me?'
 
"I missed you Tae-Tae"
 
'Tae-Tae? Oh how I missed that call coming from her sweet cherry lips that I used to kiss, those deep chocolate rabbit eyes that had always seemed to shine even through the darkest times. Even at her death,at that time, she had a smile on her lips and brightness on her eyes and even at her last breath, she still looked beautiful as ever. Her beautiful ,silky,short,black hair that I had always love to run through with my fingers whenever she would snuggle into me before we go to sleep, Her sweet scent she always had, I don't even know if that's from her shampoo or body soap or from her perfume or just her natural scent but I do know that I was addicted to it, it was my drug,. She was here...wait no...she IS here, right in front of me. Stephanie is here.
 
I used to miss her after she passed away but right now, here she is standing in front of me but I do remember a girl, I think she resembles a bunny, who was previously in her place but then I forgot her name as all I could think of was just Stephanie,the love of my life.
 
Her arms were spread open with that innocent smile of hers as if she was waiting for me to run in them and be envelop in a hug that I had forgotten.
 
Just one more step is all I need.
 
Just one more and I'll be together with her.
 
Just one more and I would finally find the happiness in my life once again.
 
And I did and all I could feel was warmth as I closed my eyes in comfort and content.
 
But then that warmth didn't came from Stephanie's arms nor body, it came from a tug on the end of my shirt as I felt another tug but this time at my heart.
 
What was it?
 
Then I searched for it but all I found was pure sadness and hesitation.
 
Sadness? Hesitation? For what? Is it a who? or a when? a where? Just what?
 
"Taengoo" Everything halted, everything slowed down and due to that, I was able to piece things back together. Slowly, I connected the pieces, joining them back together causing the small and incomplete picture to form a larger and more understandable one but then something was missing, a piece was missing located near at the left side by the upper part but I seem to not be able to find the missing piece.
 
Where is it?
 
"Taengoo" Who was that? Whose voice is that? But wait! I found it! The last piece, it was placed at where...a girl is standing. It was in front of her feet. I picked it up before slowly standing back up, happy I had found the piece but then I once again stopped and stayed in my position when I met the girl's eyes.
 
It was colorful, different shades of colors overlapping each other creating lines and shapes making the image look more beautiful than it already is. Such beautiful eyes. 
 
Then, I saw move as I let my gaze to fall on the girl's luscious lips, her white set of teeth and her pink tongue. She looked heavenly. 
 
Where was I again?
 
"Tae-Tae" I heard Stephanie's voice calling out to me making me snap out of my gaze before looking at her with the piece in my hand while she was still in her same position, her arms spread open.
 
I was about to go to her but then I felt the same tug, no not at my shirt but in my heart, the same feelings of sadness and regret was swarming, churning inside of it making me gasp for air.
 
"Taengoo" I heard a different voice and I'm guessing it came from the girl where I found the puzzle piece from. I don't know why but I like the way she called me but then there was something that was making me more puzzled than before, I was going towards her but then I heard Stephanie call my name once again. 
 
I was getting confused.
 
Where should I go? Whom should I pick? What would happen if I chose Stephanie? What would happen if I chose the girl?
 
But why am I contemplating about this? Stephanie was my girlfriend and this girl, I don't even know her so obviously I would go to Stephanie, right?
 
But why did felt that I would regert my decision if I chose Stephanie? Shouldn't I feel more safe and assured after I chose Stephanie? Ughh this is frustrating.
 
Unable to think a decision, I chose the puzzle as I held the puzzle piece before putting it into the last hole of the puzzle, completing the picture in the progress.
 
"What the..." I mumbled as I gazed at the picture of a girl smiling in the picture of the puzzle. Her eyes formed beautiful crescent moons as it turned my inside into a glob of goo, in a good way. Her hair seemed so soft to run through with my fingertips and those cherry kissable lips making me crave for them and lastly is her alabaster skin that seemed inrressistable not to touch.
 
She was perfect...no...she was beyond that. She looks heavenly, just like a goddess.
 
Since that's what the puzzle shows then I chose that.
 
"Tae-Tae" I looked at her before flashing a smile to her before running and opening both of my arms then engulfing her into a hug as her warmth entered my body once again, her sweet scent invaded my nose once more, her skin that I had touched one more time, her prescence that I had missed. She's now in my arms.
 
"Taengoo" I heard a call and it was filled with something. Something I nor the puzzle can explain making me puzzled before lifting my head and looked at her.
 
"What is it Sunny?" I asked her as she looked at me with those eyes of hers as I caressed the alabaster skin of her cheeks.
 
The puzzle showed a picture of a girl named Sunny whom I remembered is now the one whom I love while Stephanie WAS the girl I used to love. 
 
So I chose Sunny.
 
"Why...did you...picked me?" She asked. 
 
I don't know either. The fact that I based my decision on a puzzle is already considered as a huge risk, what if answering this kind of question? How could I answer? How can I answer? but more importantly, what would I answer?
 
"Tae-Tae..................goodbye" I could only understand her first word and last word but the words in between, I didn't but I wish I did as me and Sunny watched Stephanie turn into golden dust before she was washed away by the wind as she rose high into the sky then entered heaven where she had truly belong.
 
Silence enveloped the two of us before I resumed my gaze at her before pulling her into a hug once more as I savored her softness and her warmth.
 
But soon ,things started to turn black as it slowly creeped into my vision, turning it dark, making me unable to see Sunny's face once again then I felt as if the world was violently shaking as my vision swirled right in front of me and soon, everything just turned pure black.
 
"..." I heard something but I wasn't able to understand any of it.
 
I blinked my eyes as my vision slowly became clear. I was staring at the roof of my room as I noticed that my left hand was reaching out, reaching out to nothing.
 
"huh?" I let out looking at my odd hand before slowly bringing it back into my body.
 
'Weird, I feeling something what they call deja vu'
 
*rrrinnggg*
 
I jumped at the sudden sound of ringing alarm clock as it rang and rang inside of my room.I sat up and pressed the button to stop my alarm as I stared at it.
 
'Where am I? What happened? Wasn't I hugging Sunny earlier?....Sunny!' I suddenly thought as I was going to run out of this room but then the door suddenly opened revealing a figure at the door way.
 
"Have you ever learned about knocking?" It came out of my out but the reason for it remained unknown.
 
"If I did, would I barge in?" It was Yuri. What the?
 
'Wait a minute...isn't this what exactly happened at the first day of school when I woke up late before we met Sunny and the others?'
 
"touch`e" There it was again, a sudden response from me.
 
"How about you, have you ever learned abour preparing faster?" My heart thump faster with every exact word that came out of as we replayed what happened back before we entered school.
 
"Yu...Yuri where's-?"
 
"Jessica?" I nodded.
 
"She's downstairs along with Hyoyeon waiting for you. They had started to eat since they were complaining how slow you were. Come on hurry up, it's almost time for school. I don't want to be late for the first day of school, you know" Yuri said to me making me stiff in my place before she left my room as she closed the door.
 
'First day of school? What's going on? I was on the rooftop, hugging Sunny after I chose her over Stephanie but then everything turned black. Now where is she? ' Everything felt so real but why do I feel that this time, everything has been repeated?
 
'Was everything just a dream?'
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heol~ It's been a while since I last updated this, sorry if I got too busy with LDR (r) and I wanna say sorry for that. For those of my readers and subs, I think by now all of you have noticed that the main plot has changed. hehe and I'm glad that many of you liked it and thank you twinnie for the once whose only commenting :) I appreciate it, a lot. Enjoy reading and questions are accepted to be asked. Misaio out~