Chapter 26: Flowers

Cursed Love
Taeyeon's P.O.V
I blinked my eyes trying to make sense of what was happening but then my head can't grasp anything that can help me. The only thing that made progress is my footsteps towards the door where the answers to my questions hides.
 
'If I opened this door, will I see the same thing that I saw back then?'
 
'If I walked out of the house, will I see Yoong and Tiffany at the school's gate asking for a permission to go in first?'
 
'If I entered the hallway, will I punched Gyuri after she said something that offended us even though it was directed to Sunny and her sisters?'
 
'If I held Sunny and went to the clinic, will I question her about her eyes but receive nothing?'
 
'If I did all of that, will everything repeat itself?'
 
I don't know and I'm scared to know but I'm more afraid to not be able to hold Sunny's hand again.
 
So what shall I pick?
 
I grasped the doorknob into my hand with a tight grip before I slowly turned it as I opened the door and inch by inch, my eyes looked at what I'm going to see next.
 
Slowly...
 
Quietly...
 
...It opens...
 
I was faced with the hallway of the house. I stepped out before slowly shutting the door behind me as it ended with a loud thud! as it echoed through the silent hallway.
 
"haa..." I breathed out as I tried to compose my shaking body before I started walking towads the main door that leads to the dining room where Jessica,Hyoyeon and Yuri are waiting,eating,getting ready for...the first day of school.
 
My footsteps are the only sound that can be heard inside the empty hallway followed by my occasional breathing then in a blink of an eye, I was already grasping the doorknob of the known door.
 
My breath hitched at my own action and if I'm not in this kind of situation, I would have laughed at myself. I heard voices on the other side,chatting,talking,giggling,laughing, the sounds of spoon and fork clanking with the plates as it echoed in my ear drums.
 
My heart was thumping, my thought was messy and my movements are on there own.
 
I can't take the pressure anymore so I harshly swang the door open revealing...
 
'What the?'
 
...Nothing but a wall of darkness.
 
My eyebrows furrowed at the sight. Filled with curiousity, I raised my hand and touched the surface as I savored the cold and liquid sensations on the fingertips of my hand. It felt like goo in my touch.
 
But then,something pushed me from behind and something also pulled me inside.
 
My eyes widened and before I could scream, I went inside the wall of darkness engulfing me whole.
 
"..."
 
'Huh?'
 
"..."
 
'I don't understand'
 
"..."
 
Something was speaking to me,something was engulfing me,something was making me confused. I don't understand what it said but when I opened my eyes, all I saw were pure darkness. No one was there except for me as I looked around but all I saw nothing. When I looked down,I also saw pure nothing.
 
'What?!' I flailed around,suprised to find myself floating in mid-air. I was about to scream but then instead of words coming out of my mouth,the only thing that I produced were bubbles.
 
'Bubbles?' Does that mean I'm in water? A pool or something? But how? I fell into this wall of darkness and this looked too dark to be a pool and too deep. Also, why can I breathe? This is water for rice's sake!
 
Suddenly I found myself getting pulled down as if gravity just suddenly reliazed I was breaking one of it's laws. Nothing was really holding me but I just kept falling and falling and I concentrated down below, where I was heading.
 
At first,all I saw was just a void of space colored in the color of black but then after some time, something glowed in front of my eyes. It was sudden causing for me to me squint my eyes as I was momentarily blinded by the sudden brightness.
 
When I was able to adjust to the sudden brightness, I slowly opened my eyes as I fluttered them before I put my gaze on something that was glowing. I saw a circular platform with it's body extending down below until I couldn't see the end anymore. It was glowing so brightly but I can't take my eyes off of the wonderful sight. Slowly my feet touched the surface as I examined the said platform. It seems it's the only thing inside this void. I walked around as I concluded that it was actually wide enough for anyone to comfortably move in with much more space. I walked to one of the edge,even though it's a circle, careful of falling down as I looked down. I noticed there was vines wrapped around the body of the said platform and it continued on much how the body also continued on.
 
I guess this platform is quite high since the body looks never ending at all. Satisfied, I walked back into the center as I gazed on the surface I was standing on.
 
'Where am I anyway? What am I doing here? I thought that everything was repeated but why did I fell here? What's going on?' I tried to speak but then bubbles just came out of my mouth once again so it only came out as a mere thought.
 
Suddenly a harsh gust of wind appeared all of the sudden making me shield my eyes with my arms, turning away from the surface I was staring into. I then felt something brushing past from my skin. It felt smooth and ticklish. Being the curious child I was, I let my arms fall to my sides as I let my gaze to fall to the platform once again but the only thing my eyes saw were pure white flowers being carried by the wind as they blew to the open air.
 
I then saw a single white flower on the surface and it made me smile as I crouched down and gathered the fragile flower into my hands but I didn't bring it up.
 
"Sica" I whispered as the only one who was able to hear it was the flower gathered in my hands. This was my sister's favorite color,the pure color white and just the mere sight of it made me smile,forgetting my worries and troubles for awhile. I then brought it up,slowly and gently,careful of harming the delicate flower but then I noticed that something was attached to the stem of the white flower. When I alined the stem to my line of sight, I saw another flower with it's own stem wrapped around the stem of the white flower.
 
Unlike the white flower were it was radiant in life and beauty, the other flower was dry as if it was derived of water and life. The flower was dead with it's petals as dry as the sand in the sahara desert. No longer containing the beauty it once held. Slowly, I removed the flower as I peeled off it's stem from the stem of the white flower. It was long but I was able to remove it one by one. Finally I reached the end and just one more twirl and I'll be able to remove the dead flower from the white flower.
 
Soon I disentangled the two flowers but then I saw the white flower turning brown as it once beautiful petals suddenly turned dried and in the blink of an eye, it was dead just like the other dead flower.
 
'No...' I thought as instead of feeling confused by the sudden death of the once lively flower, I felt immense regret and sadness churning inside of me. 
 
'Why do I feel like I just killed someone?' My thoughts then wandered. I suddenly felt gloomy as I picked up the two dead flowers into my hands before walking over the edge of the circle as I stretched my arms out into the side letting it dangle into the void. I opened my hands and just like a passing wind, it carried the two dead flowers from my hands to the open air as I can only look at it with sadness residing in my heart.
 
'Sica' It felt like Jessica is the white flower and that the dead flower is,well, her past girlfriend who died a year ago. 
 
I then noticed that if the two flowers symbolized Jessica and her past girlfriend then the linked stems were there relationship and the moments they had shared over the years they were together. After her girlfriend died, Jessica also died but mentally and emotionally. She tried to kill herself but we were there to stop her even though we have our own wounds to attend to but all we could think was her freshly cutted wound whose deeper than the love the two had together.
 
Everything was still fresh to my memory and I know that the pain is still as fresh as a newly cutted wound but then just as her wound is fresh so is her love for Tiffany. She was the first one to fall in love once again even though she was the last one to get hurt. Truth to be told, Tiffany and Jessica's past girlfriend strongly resembled each other and I know Jessica also noticed it.
 
Starting from the eyesmile then there ethereal beauty, there voice that contained nothing but pure happiness, those surreal eyes that sparred with there ethereal beauty and lastly is there innocent heart that radiant's light.
 
Back in the days were Jessica and Tiffany were spending time with each other, I couldn't help but to see her in Tiffany's place. How she would smile when she's happy, how she would pout when she's unhappy, how she would cry when she's sad, how she get's mad when she get's jealous, how she blushes when she's embarassed and lastly how she looked at Jessica with her eyes filled with nothing but pure love.
 
Actually, I want to separate Jessica and Tiffany in the first place but seeing how Jessica looked at Tiffany with such longing in her eyes, I know that Tiffany is the only one who is capable of filling the void in Sica's heart with her innocent love and utmost care.
 
Lost in my thoughts and with a grin formed into my lips, I walked aimlessly around the round platform before I ended up in the center once again. Once more, there's another white flower that appeared in front of me. I crouched down and gathered it into my hands before bringing it up to me. Just like earlier, there was another flower entangled to the white flower's stem but this time, the other flower was alive,blooming with such beauty and life.
 
I then noticed that the white flower in my hands looks more beautiful than the white flower I held earlier. Even though the two white flowers are the same, I can't help but be captured by this flower's beauty. There was something to it that was making it more beautiful than it already is. I held the other flower with my other hand as I looked at it,careful of destroying it.
 
It was a pink flower with a numerous black overlapping lines encircli ng the petals. There stems were even more entangled than the stem of the past flowers that I held earlier. It was overlapping,tying a knot over an already tied knot,entangling with an already entangled part. It was as if it was made so me nor anyone can separate them from each other and it was entirely beautiful to my eyes.
 
'pink huh?' A chuckled escaped my lips along with some bubbles of course as let my gaze to linger more into the two entangled flowers. Of course, the only one who has this kind of eyes is no other than Tiffany.
 
"Together forever, right Jessi?"
 
"Together forever Tiff"
 
It was the two's promised to each other when we were eating under the tree in one of the gardens at our school. They looked beautiful together and I know anyone will agree after seeing them so happy, holding each other's hand, sharing hugs and kisses. Absolutely perfect.
 
Then the two flowers suddenly glowed before they were lifted off from my palms to the open air as if air was carrying them before they slowly went down. Once they touched the surface of the platform where I'm currently standing on, the surface suddenly moved as if it was water on a basin. Slowly the two flowers were being absorbed by the surface until it disappeared from my sight.
 
Another gust of wind occured making me shield my eyes with my arms once again. Once it settled down, I lowered my arms and looked if anything changed.
 
Everything did changed and I was left in awe. 
 
I twirled around and around as the circular platform looked wider than before and the surface completely changed. Instead of the once surface which was covered by soft grass, it is now clear of anything as the surface has been replaced of shiny mirrors painted in different kinds of colors with an image,firmly drawn on it.
 
It was an image of two girls with a beatiful scenery of nature behind them. There was one girl who was wearing a blindfold with tears wetting the part where it covered her eyes but a smile was grazing her lips.
 
I couldn't describe that small smile at all. 
 
'Is she happy then why is she crying? Is she sad then why is she smiling?'
 
In front of the blind folded girl, situated just where chest is was another girl but this time she wasn't wearing any blindfold at all but then her eyes were covered by the hands and fingers of the blindfolded girl, shielding her eyes for anyone to see. She wasn't crying unlike the blindfolded girl and in fact, she was actually smiling. The two of them were standing up just behind a huge tree and I could clearly see there was a silhouette creeping towards the huge tree just where the two girls are. It's arms were at it's side with it's hands spread open with claw-like fingers ready to dig them into anyone's skin.  Clearly there was a wicked smile stretching from it's face. It looked dangerous and menacing.
 
But then I clearly forgot about the creeping silhouette when I saw what the girl whose eyes were covered has in her hands. There was a bouquet on her hands in which she was holding rather tightly but then the beautiful flowers were missing as there was only one pair of flowers that were missing. There was three empty white holes just where the flowers are supposed to be with one of the hole occupied by the two flowers. It was like a puzzle with only three pieces missing.
 
Those two flowers, aren't those the flowers I held earlier? The white flower and the pink flower. Jessica's and Tiffany's flowers are inside the image, carved into the beautiful potrait. 
 
'Does this mean I have to look for the other pair of flowers to complete this picture?' But before I could think for any reason, the platform suddenly shaked as it continued with no signs of stopping. It was like an earthquake was occuring as I fell to the ground and grasped at the image trying to stable myself before I get knocked out of this platform.
 
All of the sudden, the shaking stopped but then the platform started to go downwards as this continued for who knows how long. To occupy myself, I stared at the two girls to see who they are or if they have something to do with me seeing the image appeared in front of me. But I couldn't see anything that could give me some ideas or lead on who this two are.
 
The platform then stopped moving making me looked up from my gaze at the image. Once again, I came face to face with a huge canvas of darkness that was held in a picture frame. At first I just stared at it until I stood up from my sitting position as I came close to the huge canvas. 
 
Suddenly something came out of it.
 
It was a voice.
 
"Don't come here anymore until everything has been cleared" 
 
"Leave right now. If you let her see me once again, it will only cause great pain to her" 
 
"Keep in mind to not let her get near me if things are still not clear.Pain will surely come in her way but if everything has been crystal clear,come to me and I will take care of the rest but be careful,danger is on your way"
 
"So Heaven and Hell finally met each other."
 
But before I could do or say anything, something pulled me in and something pushed me once again. Before I was truly covered by the huge black canvas, I turned my head back but all I saw was a blindfold then nothing.
 
_____________________________________________________________________________
 
"..." There it was again, someone was talking to me but I couldn't comprehend whatever it said but it continued talking to me anyway. I felt my eyelids were heavy but somehow, I felt that I should opened my eyes.
 
"..." It was followed by a slight shaking but I couldn't open my eyes even though I wanted to. Why do they feel so heavy?
 
"..." I felt something touching me, something wet was sliding down my skin and something was engulfing me.
 
What is it?
 
"..." Wait, wait, I think I can finally open my eyes.
 
"..o" O? I shifted around or so I thought but I couldn't move away from the touch at all. It was as if something was holding me down.
 
"..oo" I reached out but all I could feel were a bundle of softness like marshmallow but this time way bigger.
 
"..!" I heard something like a squeal but then when I moved my hand up, all I could feel was something soft yet wet but I heard no sound at all. I moved my hand to the side and all I could feel was something very warm yet also wet.
 
"...goo" My hand was then wrapped into something that was soft but not big like earlier, it was a delicate touch and it was full of gentleness. 
 
A smile was then etched into my lips before I slowy and fully opened my eyes.
 
"Taengoo..."
 
"Bunny~" I called as soon as my eyes landed on the face of a girl whom I had love very much till now. There was tears in her eyes as some had rolled down into her cheeks. Her rainbowed colored eyes looked glassy due to her sparkling tears. My hand was actually in her cheek with her free hand wrapped around it while her other hand was on my hair as she was caressing it softly and slowly making me purr at the gentle touch.
 
Slowly I got up but then I groaned at the painful sensation at my head as I grasped it with my free hand.
 
"Ta-Taengoo, are you okay?" She looked frantically at my body making me chuckle at the way she looked so cute and adorable.
 
"I'm fine Bunny. What happened?" I asked her as soon as the pain subsided. I leaned to her as she automatically wrapped her arms around me making me snuggle into her neck as I let out a sigh, contented with her warmth and also relieved that she's here with me. 
 
If she's here with me then what was that encounter with Yuri? I thought everything was repeated then what is this? Though I'm already contented with this. But still , I can't help but ask but really, I'm happy she's with me right now, in my arms even though she was the one whose hugging me.
 
I thought I could never touch her alabaster skin once again, I thought I'll never have the chance to caress her silky hair, I thought I lost the chance to hear my name being called by her sweet and sultry once again. I thought I lost her.
 
But I didn't, she's here with me.
 
"Well..." She started off making me snapped out of my lingering thoughts.
 
"hmmm?"
 
"Well I was catching some breeze after we finished our homeworks and finished eating but then you suddenly went to me, asking if I want to take a nap." I kept silent as I listened to her. 
 
"But I said no as I want to catch some air before going to sleep. You stayed beside me the entire time until you fell asleep while you were standing so I woke you up so that we could both lay down and sleep comfortably but then you just opened your eyes and stared at me. You didn't said anything to me at that time as you just stared at me. When I called your name, you just suddenly collapsed and up until now, you haven't woke up." She ended her story with a sob and a whimper as her tears continued to fall.
 
"I'm sorry for making you worry Bunny." I said to her. I pulled away from the hug but then she just kept her arms around me. I cupped her cheeks into my hands before I wiped her tears with my thumbs. I smiled apogetically to her but she just kept crying.
 
"Hey, come on. Please stop crying. You know I hate seeing you cry right? So please, come on smile for me." She just kept silent until she wiped her tears with her arm before showing me a small smile.
 
"There you go. That's the bunny I know. Aigoo, so cute~" I pinched her cheeks as I felt a sudden warmth rushing to them as I chuckled more after she blushed as the color red stood out due to her milky skin. So adorable~ She suddenly hugged me making me startled as I fell back but I immediately wrapped my arms around her petite body. I embraced myself for the impact but then I didn't felt the cold, hard surface against my head, instead I felt something warm and soft.
 
"Huh?" I looked sideways but all I saw were sheets and pillow.
 
"Where are we?" I asked.
 
"...At your room." I blinked my eyes trying to figure out how I was able to get in here but then I remembered Hyoyeon and Yuri and especially Jessica but for Sunny to know my room is quite amazing. Our house is a huge maze with hundreds of doors that leads to more hundreds of doors as even Jessica,Yuri and Hyoyeon get lost in here and always have a hard time finding my room without the help of some signs.
 
But I do remember removing those signs as there was some changes that occured inside the house so I'm sure Jessica nor Hyoyeon nor Yuri are able to aid Sunny to my room. So how did I ended up here?
 
"Bunny...how did you know that this was my room?"
 
"You brought me here the last time remember?" But that was when we have examinations and that only happened once! Even my sister and my cousins are still getting lost here and they live here for years now while Sunny only came here once but she was able to bring me to my room?
 
"But...that was only once."
 
"I was able to memorized it while you were leading us to your room on the time we were studying for the exams." She answered casually as if she just said that the letter B comes after the letter A!
 
She memorized it?! How in the world can she memorized it in that short span of time? Sunny, you sure are something else.
 
"But...are you okay?" She asked me as she hovered over me while I was laying down on my bed. I just nodded seemingly in a trance and captivated by her beauty. My hand raised up and caressed her cheek as she purred and leaned into the contanct as she closed her eyes, seemingly enjoying the touch.
 
'I wonder just how soft her lips are' My gaze were fixed on her lips. I was already leaning towards her as I propped my body with my other arm. I can feel her hot breath fanning my cheek making me shudder in relief. 
 
Before I knew it, I finally kissed her as I closed my eyes and savored such wonderful sensations.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heol~ ,I sure love that word XD, Well I made a ver loooong chapter just for you guys ^^ I was about to post this yesterday but then I hyperventilated causing some chaos here and there but everything settled down.Welcome new readers and I hope you have a lot of fun. Sorry if this chapter is not as good as the other but I do hope you guys have fun reading it hehe. Sorry, I can't help it but, Taeyeon and Sunny sitting on a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!! >~< Aigoo my sunyeon~ (this time they're kssing on a bed) haha finally I got the out of my system XD So here you go and enjoy reading ^-^ Misaio out~