Chapter 20: Time

Cursed Love
Chapter 20:Time
(A/N:This also happened four days before Jessica woke up)
 
No One's P.O.V
The moon was full as it was up in the dark sky. The moon was beautiful and enticing to the eyes as it shined and glinted in silver light. Gray clouds passed through the visage of the moon as it made the view more serene yet mysterious at the same time. Dark shadows formed as it made the town look dark as well but also subtle in a way that the people living in here can only know.Hidden among the shadow was a figure...actually two figures but one of the figure was not moving at all or to be more specific one of the figures was carrying the other figure as it ran,hid then run once again while it was completely hidden in the dark shadows. It kept turning whenever chance is given as if it was trying to run away from something but if you inspect it more clearly, it's speed was unmeasurable as it's pace keep increasing and soon it's very being has been molded to a shadow. The expression of the figure was grim and dark and yet it bears a name that was quite the opposite of her expression.
 
Sunny's P.O.V
Time...it has always been a race for us ever since that I can remember...it's not like I remember everything though but still...that's all I have ever experienced. A race...a race in which send our bodies to the limit...and sometimes over the limit. A race that measured our capacity over and over again. Even if I want to stop, I always find myself running once again.What's worse is that...I'm not alone in this never ending marathon...My sisters...they also have to endure this treacherous torture that none of us can even escape from. 
 
Time...whenever I hear that, I always feel that I'm wrapped around it's hands, that I'm bounded and restrained. Why? I don't know. Why do I not know? I really don't know. I had always felt like there was something,someone that is hidden behind that four lettered word that creates the word 'T I M E' but I have no idea nor a clue at all. I had always despise time,wanna know why? Because everytime it's hands move, I always find my sisters injured,bruised,battered,running,escaping with all there might as they run far away from the threat and yet near to death.
 
They're innocent, they don't deserve this at all. It's not fair. Why just can't it be me? Why can't I save them from all of this pain? Why am I so worthless? And yet, by the end of the day they're able to laugh it off as if everything was a joke. Even if they're all covered in bandages...even if WE'RE all covered in bandages they always find a way to make me laugh and make me feel better. They're able to make me forget everything. They're angels and yet that putrid time always find a way for that smile to be erased and be replaced by pain and tears.
 
Why? They didn't do anything. We didn't do anything. Can't they at least enjoy a whole day without problems and be worry free?
 
'Yoong...' And she is one of the people that I'm very concerned of every time we set off to run towards the finish line that seemed very dense to reach.
 
Was there even a finish line?...Wait...was there even a starting line to begin with?
 
"Sigh..." I breathe out and soon I stopped my movement...actually it halted. I was in front of a dark skyscraper. It's glasses was broken and shattered. Fissures and cracks on every crook and cranny.It was 12 in the midnight and so our surroundings turned dimmer but this skyscraper emitted something,something darker,something dimmer,something heartwrenching in an exciting way and it made the building an odd one out of the rest.
 
...
 
But that is not the reason why I stopped,why my movements turned to a halt.
 
...
 
A much different one.
 
"It's time..."A whisper that rode along the cold breeze as it passed through my skin making me shiver and yet that is not the only reason for my action...another reason...and that is...the...voice...
 
...
 
of something
 
...
 
filled with
 
...
 
malicious
 
...
 
and it doesn't belong to me.
 
"It's time..." there it is again and soon I was face to face with a visage that was malevolent to my own eyes.You can see how spiteful it's eyes look,how sharp it's tongue it can be as if it was spitting venom straight to you and how wicked it's grin looked. It was such a frightening image and that image is once again burned in the back of my mind. It's very being oozed terror and it can make anyone fall to there knees and beg for mercy. Beg to not be killed, to not be scarred,to not be injured, to not be approached and to not be touched by those hands that were soaked of blood. Literally? Figuratively? You tell me.
 
...
 
...
 
and
 
...
 
...
 
it
 
...
 
...
 
made
 
...
 
...
 
me
 
...
 
...
 
excited.
 
...
 
...
 
and soon a leg has been spun towards the side of my face creating a round house kick and it did but it didn't made me stumble or flying. It just made my face snapped to the side and I know it left a bright red mark but not in the shape of a palm but of a heel as if I was slapped. I didn't put my hand over my stinging cheek. Heck, the pain already went away. Feeling and experiencing this every single day of my life made my body accommodate to the excrutiating pain. I slowly approached the figure that was basked in the light of the dark moon as it can be compared to a king cobra ready to strike with it's deadly  venom backing it up...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
and yet I didn't felt scared.
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
I approached the snake
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
with an amused smirk
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
before I held off an upcoming punch to my right once again before letting it go as I blocked one to the left and then I quickly held into it's thighs making it unable to make any movement. It was a simple movement. I just bend down a little and grasp it as if it was my luggage and yet my hold was not firm, it was light and easily to shake off as if I don't want to hurt that sly snake.
 
Just a simple movement can aid you if your timing is perfect. Of course, time...how can I not see that? 
 
I shouldn't let it have a moment to give pain to me because it only makes it feel powerful,confident and it can also make it very dangerous. It loves pain more than anything else. That's all I know because that is the only thing it let me learn from itself. What can you expect?
 
I stood straight up as I gazed at those feral eyes that danced the passion of pain and torture.It was a dance that can be very beautiful if it's admired by beings like this sly snake but also dangerous and deadly to the eyes of the others and yet I found it beautiful and deadly at the same time so what exactly am I?
 
I held my hand up before patting it's head and then running my hand down it's silky hair that was coated with a blackish color that was mixed with the color brown.
 
"Calm down Tiger" My voice turned husky as I spoke. What can I do? Time has changed. Those devilish red eyes that was painted in the color of bloody crimson and that pernicious blue eye that portrays nothing but a subtle nature and we all know that subtle can't be easily understood.
 
Venomous...
 
That's the only thing you can see, you can only hear,you can detect and that is she. A venomous being.
 
"Don't sink all of your venom in me. You know i'll never die.Besides, why settle for one when you can kill as many as you want?" I whispered into it's ear. It's body close to me as I wrapped my left arm around her waist with my right hand was pushing her head close to my ear as I ushered a sentence in which was the key to unlock the demon within.
 
"Ne...Unnie" A whisper came back as a reply and her breath was as cold as those of the hands of the dead...that she had...send to the other side and an amused chuckle escaped my throat as it vibrated through it.
 
"Good girl...Yoona" An angel? Of course...but like I said...TIME has changed.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! I got goosebumps at my own idea but I feel proud hehe ^^ Remember that this still happened four days before Jessica woke up so don't be confused. Also, use the main image to help you guys imagine what the girls looks like but in this story, Jessica has blonde hair. And guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys! I love all sooooooo muuuuuch!  <3 ^-^ Another upvote ^^V from HwangJung! Thank you so much and glad you like it ^^ Comments are extremely appreciated ^-^ Thank you guys so much, really I mean it ^^ and so I hope you all enjoyed this chapter keke Misaio out~