Chapter 24: Every

Cursed Love
No One's P.O.V
Weeks had passed since the girls had transferred to there new school. Along the way, they became closer to each other as they discovered more new things but some of them still has a lot of matters that are kept away as they prevent it from being opened by anyone even by there new friends.
 
Although the time flew by for the girls, Tiffany's condition remained the same as they had given up upon restoring back her old memories as they had decided to just make new ones. Due to that,she has been closer to Jessica ever since but instead of it making her sisters sad, they were actually happy for the girl as Sunny had noted that she has never seen Tiffany so happy in her entire life. As for Tiffany's amnesia, she was still learning about her own sisters along wth her new friends. Then for Jessica, she is often seen together with Tiffany and has been as protective as ever.
 
As for the two danshins,courtesy of Yuri and Sooyoung,Sunny and Taeyeon also became close as the two were like magnets. One second they are apart from each other and in the other second they are together once again. Hyoyeon often teases them that they were a couple in disguise in which the two denies as she always experience a good run after being chased by Taeyeon.The two had also secretly promised to each that they will tell everything to each other as secrets are now not allowed along with lying but despite of there promise, Taeyeon can't help but wonder if Sunny was only acting being cheerful despite the days has passed ever since the girl learned about Tiffany's case but due to the time that they had spend with each other, she knows the latter will not lie to her. As for Sunny,no one really knows if she was hurt by the sudden news but they decide to let it go since it has been days since the news as they see it unimportant anymore seeing Tiffany's happy state.
 
As for Hyoyeon and Sooyoung, they were also like magnets that are freshly bathed in honey and cherries according to Taeyeon whenever she sees the two together but just like the the two danshins, they also deny it ending for the two to argue starting from them denying they're in a relationship to stuffs that are completely unrelated to the reason for there argument. In the end they make up as usual seeing it as one of there few useless arguments as they describe as they use it when they get extremely bored in which is pretty rare with Sunny and Sooyoung around.
 
Lastly, Yoona and Yuri. Rather than being often teased as a couple when they are together, they were often teased as two peas in a separate pod as of course came from Taeyeon. If Sunny and the others were often mistaken as a couple with there respective partners, Yoona and Yuri were often mistaken as siblings and moreover as twins due to there similar look. They look extremely similar that Sunny sometimes mistook Yuri for Yoona.They were also known not just as twins but also as pranksters as they were often called by Hyoyeon as Twin troopers as the two often speaks 'Halt!' to anyone with there right arm stretch out just like a police officer before there pranks starts.
 
With all of this going on for a number of days, it wasn't hard to say that they were sharing countless happy times with each other as they hoped that those beautiful moments be added more in the upcoming days,weeks,months, and years.
 
Life is not full of happiness but it is also not full of sadness, they know that's why they're here besides each other with there feelings either shown or hidden as they never spend the day without one another, without being complete as a group and they all love it.
 
Of course, with a group of girls always together every single time no one can deny that they are gaining popularity. Many can be seen staring at them, looking at them with appreciation,bewilderment,amazement,envy and jealousy. Such reactions are pretty much counted after seeing such a beautiful and stunning group of women although some are in denial of there own personal beauty. What's more, even though they are new students, they had contributed at there new school countless of times earning proper attention and proper prizes for such achievements.
 
At the eyes of the others, they are seen as perfection in the form of a human but in there own eyes, they see each as a friend, a very dear friend that are there in times of trouble despite the little time they had spend with each other before they had transferred but it was enough to serve as a proof of such bond. There bond, it was thick and sturdy but it cannot be cut by a knife if they encounter different kind of problems, even though it's thick it is also elastic and flexible so that even if they are filled with thousands and millions of sadness, there bond will never be destroyed. It will just stretch and stretch so happiness can squeeze in and maybe affect that sadness.
 
But among all of this, there were still girls that are in doubt, not at there bond, not at there new friends but in themselves. They can't help but think,are they worthy for having such friends, such bond,such attention despite the things they had did in the past and possibly ever passing day?
 
They don't know that's why it was left as a question that's always placed at the back of there mind as it resurfaced whenever the sun has set in the horizon. They want to ask but they know it can ruin things which is why they just enjoy whatever that are given to them with hesitation but gratefullness on the side.
 
Speaking of the girls,well here they are with there so-called partners as they do there usual routine as they lay down on the cozy blanket property of Hyoyeon as they are on the very last level of the building, the rooftop. As for there usual routine, it was consist of homeworks,projects and other school works while eating then resting with cuddling,talking or cracking jokes then possibly sleeping. If there are no school work, they would play in different kinds of games that just pops inside of there minds. In other words, there routine is just consist of being together all the time. That's what matters to them.
 
Right now, they are finishing the bits of there school work.
 
"Unnie, what's the meaning of SSS in SSS congruence postulate?" Yoong asked to her oldest sister who was sprawled into the huge and soft blanket with thick books stacked around her as she was currently working at the last page of her homework with a pad of paper and pen on her side as she was scribbling none-stop.
 
"Are you talking about Congruent Triangles?" Sunny asked while she was mumbling after asking before writing at her paper once again then answering the math question on her own book.
 
"Ne"
 
"Oh if that is so then SSS means Side,Side,Side. SSS congruence postulate are rules or something like that to prove if two triangles are congruent. It means that you have to get three congruent sides or line segments to prove that those two triangles are congruent which is why it is called as SSS congruence postulate." She answered as she looked at Yoona who was also scribbling at her own notebook while nodding as she spoke.
 
"Then unnie, can you use SSS congruence postulate at this pair of triangle?" Yoong asked as she showed Sunny her notebook with two triangles drawn on the same page. Triangle ABC and Triangle DEF.
 
"Okay." Sunny sat up brining the other shorty that was lying on her back to sat up as she was busy reading her own book.
 
"Bunny?" asked the dork to the sitting girl.
 
"Sorry,Taengoo. I just have to help Yoong with her homework." Apologized Sunny with an apologetic smile.
 
"okay" Taeyeon replied with a smile before she revert back into reading.
 
"So Yoong, as for this two triangles. Line segment AB is congruent to line segment DE"
 
"Why?"
 
"Because if you align there vertices then they will correspond to there own place as point A is the same with point D."
 
"oh okay."
 
"Then line segment BC is congruent with line segment EF and lastly line segment AC or CA is congruent to line segment DF or FD."
 
"Oh okay I got it! Thanks unnie."
 
"You're welcome. Need more help?"
 
"No I'm okay unnie. I just need help with this." Yoong smiled at her sister before reverting back into writing.
 
"Glad I could help." Sunny then returned to her own scribbling as string of numbers appeared at her paper as it slowly covered the white composition before she flipped the page and reverted back into writing.
 
Soon all of them were done with there own homeworks before they stacked all of there things into the side turning it to a clean pile before Sooyoung and Yoong served there food for the day. There was chips, biscuits,bread and of course rice. They all circled around the food with there own partners as usual and started to dig in. After doing there homeworks for two hours given by there 5 hour free time, it is kinda tiring and not to mention,can make you very as in very hungry,according to Sooyoung and Yoona. There free time as only supposed to be 3 hours but due to there principal giving them a 'gift' after winning the competition the last two days, they were given added 2 hours and so they use it wisely.
 
"Yoong~ ah" Yuri held up a spoon of rice and some meat and placed it in front of Yoong as the girl happily opeend and eat it.
 
"Yah you two! Stop being too sweet! I'm getting ants here!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she feed Sooyoung.
 
"You're feeding Soo too and besides, were not the only whose being too sweet. Look at Taeng and Sica." Yuri playfully merong before getting back at her task. Hyoyeon looked at her side and saw two more couples doing just the same thing.
 
"Aigoo, so many sweets around me." Hyoyeon then shoved the same spoon into her own mouth before feeding Sooyoung again.
 
"You're the one to talk." Taeyeon suddenly spoke after swallowing her own portion of food inside of .
 
"We're not a couple!" The two blushed.
 
"Denial ain't just a river in egypt!" Sica suddenly chimed earning laughter from the group. They just continued like that until all of there foods disappeared piece by piece. After eating, they rested before some of them took a nap.
 
"Bunny, aren't you going to take a nap?" Taeyeon suddenly asked to the girl whose far away from them as she was standing near the babbed wired wall of the rooftop as she looked outside admiring the city. She took one last look before returning to Taeyeon's side. She laid down beside her as the girl instinctively wrapped her arms around Sunny and fell asleep immediately. Sunny didn't closed her eyes, she just stared at the peaceful expression of Taeyeon's sleeping face before her mind wandered into her thoughts once again.
 
She the girl's hair with light caress,afraid to wake up the girl in front of her. She waited and waited before she heard slight snores coming from Taeyeon then she spoke when she was sure the girl was finally asleep.
 
"Taengoo, am I worthy enough? to be there sister? to be called as there older and oldest one? to be by there side? to protect them? to have this kind of praise and attention? to be your friend? to be mistaken as a couple with you? Or not? Am I too much of a shame to be beside you? to touch you? To see your smile everytime you are with me? to receive every touch you give to me everytime we are together? Am I? Do you believe in me so much to let yourself be explored by me? To tell me everything about you even your own secrets? Do you? I'm sorry if I'm only asking you this everytime you fall asleep but I just can't help it. I'm too afraid to ask you whenever your eyes are open which is why I always do this everytime you are asleep."
 
"..."
 
"I know I won't get any answer but that won't stop me from asking until the day I found my answer so thank you for listening. I appreciate it, really but I really wish I have the courage so I could tell you this with your eyes open but I don't as I can only tell you this everytime you shut your eyes." Her hand reached the latter's warm cheek as she caressed it with her thumb as silence engulfed the rooftop.
 
"Which is why I always kept my eyes closed everytime you ask me." A gasp came out of Sunny's mouth as her hand was being hold gently by Taeyeon as she stared at Taeyeon's eyes.
 
Taeyeon's eyes photo Taeyeonseyes_zps3fbe2cdb.jpg
 
"I'm sorry for only answering right now even though you had asked me that countless of times. I want to give you some space and privacy but after sensing that your questions are getting more and more...frightening, I decided to answer it." Taeyeon sat up as she brought the other girl with her as she tugged at her hand and soon the two of the ended sitting up.
 
"I don't know why you are asking this kind of questions or where you get them but one thing's for sure, You are worthy enough bunny." She gently cupped the silent girl's cheeks before she stared at her eyes while she run her thumb across the smooth surface.
 
"If this questions are coming from what happened in your past then let me ask you a question of my own.I don't know if it's going to help you but since we are now in this kind of situation, I might as well ask you"
 
"..." She took the girl's silence as an approval.
 
"Remember the time when we were in a clinic? Do you still remember my question?" A slow nod came next.
 
"Well let me ask you once again and I want you to answer...with the truth." Another nod.
 
"What's with you and your sisters eyes? I'm tired of playing mind games trying to figure out the answer which is why I'm dying to ask you this so please, answer me." Sunny can see how Taeyeon's eyes plead to her and so she couldn't help but to give in.
 
'I guess I have to tell her. Maybe I should, maybe she could help me.' Sunny reassured herself then with a deep heave of air, she answered.
 
"By now, I think you should know that others calls our eyes as cursed due to the fact that they are not ordinary." Taeyeon only nod as they went away from the others who are sleeping and continued there talk as Sunny looked over the wired fence and looked at the city while Taeyeon leaned on it and let her gaze to fall on Sunny.
 
"The reason why everyone calls us cursed is because not just of our peculiar looking eyes, but due to a deed we have did,no, that's not right. Due to a deed that I had done long time ago." Taeyeon observed Sunny's face for any sign of sadness but all she saw was complete remorse. Due to that, she felt fear and anxiety creeping to her but she knows she has to trust and believe in Sunny.
 
"What deed is that Bunny?" Taeyeon softly asked. She doesn't know why she was whispering towards Sunny as if she was afraid to let anyone hear it.
 
"I...killed them. Every single one."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I noticed that I'm getting stupider every single day. I mean why the heck did I said that? To finish the story then post it complete? Can someone knock some sense to me? That's not the proper way, I should finish what I had started and I'm doing it right now. In the proper way. Who cares if the subs and views are lessening along with the upvotes? I have forgotten that my reason for looking for this site and posting my stories here are for people to read it and judge it so I can improve, so I can prove to myself that I can. Whether they like it or not, it is up to them. So sorry guys for such a stupid mistake and I really want to say that I'm finally back ^^ I will never do this again. Expect this to end on chapter 50+ seeing I used too much chapters for the characters as I almost forgot my main plot keke. Just be reminded that I used the chapters for there description ^^ I just really would like to thank everyone for making me realize the true meaning of an author. Thank you for reading this and happy reading :) Misaio out~