Chapter 10:Emotions

Cursed Love

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V
"Sunny! Stop it! You're going to kill him!"I was suprised on how she acted as I can fully see anger through her eyes and actions.Earlier, she was just silent not even shedding a tear but right now, everything is pouring down. Her anger, her emotions,her problems,her anxiety for her sister's safety, everything that builded up inside of her all came down with every punch she lands on the teacher's face. I was trying to hold her back as I hugged her from behind, holding her arms to stop her from killing the teacher.In the dark afternoon, I saw somethig glistening in her cheeks and I know it was her tears. Her fists were still bawled as blood were dripping down towards the ground.The blood of the teacher and her blood were mixed together. Her blood was also dripping because of her injured knuckles due to excess punching. She stopped moving so I let her go as the injured teacher stepped away as Sunny kneeled in the ground and buried her face into her palms and cried. The sound of the wind whistling accompanied her crying as no one dared to speak nor move. All of them were shocked and as for me, I don't know what to say.Seeing her like this hurts me but what can I do? I don't know anything about her or there past so what can I do? I'll be only in there way so I did the only thing that I can do for her right now. I hugged her body as I wrapped my hands around her from behind as she just continued crying.
 
"Yoong can you go to the hospital first?" Her voice was out but her face was still hidden. Yoong still has her eyes covered by Yuri but instead of keeping mum, she also respond.
 
"But unnie-"
 
"I'm okay Yoong"
 
"But-"
 
"It's okay Yoong. Yul can accompany you to the hospital. I'll stay with your sister and don't worry, I won't let her do anything stupid." I gave Yuri a simple smile as she only nodded her head as she slowly turned Yoong around and started walking without Yoong looking back.Slowly there figures disappeared from my sight as Sunny is now facing my body and was crying at my chest as she is now sitting on the ground while I was kneeling in front of her.
 
"Ssshhh, everything will be okay" I tried to comfort her but I'm also hoping that everything will really be okay.
 
"I'm so scared Taeyeon. So scared at what will happen to her."
 
"Don't worry she'll be fine and I know she's a strong girl. Even if I just met you guys, I already know that you four are strong people.If Tiffany was going to give up then she should have done that sooner and besides, Sica is with her along with Yul and Yoong. Everyone is supporting her especially Sica"
 
"Thanks Taengoo" I immediately felt my ow face heating up. Aish, why am I blushing? I felt something fluttering around my stomach as it made me kinda nervous but happy at the same time. What's happening to me?
 
"But I'm still scared though" Her voice suddenly brought me back to reality. She suddenly looked up from my wet chest as her eyes glowed in the dark evening. No one was here right now except for me and Sunny. We two were all alone right now and I will never complain about it.
 
"Why?" I softly caressed her hair as her eyes were puffy and reddish due to her crying earlier while I can still hear her soft sniffling even though she has already stopped crying. I used both of my thumbs to wipe her tears as I cupped her face as the two us were staring at each other's eyes.
 
"What if she'll hate me?"
 
"Why would she hate you Bunny?" Oh gosh, what did I just called her? Bunny?! But it does fits her cute face and beautiful eyes. All we need is a tail and a pair of fluffy, long ears. I saw a pink tint in her cheeks but she didn't pulled away from my gaze as she kept staring into my own eyes when I suddenly saw sadness inside those beautiful eyes. Just how many times have I called her eyes beautiful? and how many times did I got lost in them? I don't know but does it matter? Do I really need to count it? For me, I don't need to.Even if I lost count, those mesmerizing eyes will always be call beautiful and without counting them, I will always get lost in them and she will be the only one who can lead me back.
 
"Because I was not there when she needed me. I'm her sister, her oldest sister Taengoo and yet..." She answered me as she looked scared right now. I smiled softly before slowly letting her to stand.
 
"Not in all times you will always be beside her and that's why Jessica is here right now. Whenever you are not beside Tiffany, Jessica will always be there. Sure you are her oldest sister and the fact that you can protect her will not change at all but the fact of her being protected will be added. We are here, Yoong and Sooyoung are here too and moreover Jessica is there so please trust us Bunny." Instead of speaking, she gave me a simple smile in which I also smiled back as we both dusted our uniforms.
 
"Feeling better?" She hugged me in which I also hugged her back as she buried her face into my neck while I smiled happily. I feel so contented and instead of feeling lost, looking for comfort, I've already found it and it's here,actually, she's here in my arms right now as I comforted her.I felt her nod her head when she suddenly pulled away from our hug and kissed me in my cheeks. My face heated up again as I saw her looking down as she was also blushing from her action as she was looking at the ground while fiddling nervously with her fingers.Her snowy e skin was shining in this dark place, her long,curly brown hair going past her shoulders,the way she was playing with her playing like when a child commited a crime. You wanna know what crime she commited?
 
'She stole my heart' The way she looks right now, she looks...
 
"So cute" I mumbled when she suddenly lifted her head only for it to heat up again as I kissed her cheek. I chuckled even though I was also blushing from my own actions. She just really looked so cute just about now, heck she have always looked so cute.
 
Sunny's P.O.V
 
I was looking down, embarassed at what I did earlier and this silence is not helping at all.Aish pabo, why did I kissed her? but it was only in the cheek unlike from...earlier. I can feel myself blushing more when I remember about our little accident. Aish, what am I feeling? I feel so shy but excited and giddy whenever I'm with her. What exactly is she doing to me?
 
"Let's go?" I looked at her when she smiled softly to me. No one has ever smiled like that me. I kinda missed it, the warm feeling a smile can give to me.From what I remember, all I saw were disgusted expressions, some were mad, scared. All kind of expressions and emotions,We've already seen it.Everywhere and everyone, all kinds of emotions were shown in there faces except for one, Happiness.Whenever I see Taeyeon smiling like that to me,it gives me a warm feeling inside of me. All those years of sadness were quickly washed away and for me, it seems like I was able to forget all of it by just seeing a simple smile towards me. I can't help but smile back also. When was the last time I smiled like this? When was the last time I saw a sincered smile like Taeyeon's? All of those questions were running in my mind but even if I think hard,an answer never comes inside of my mind. I took her offered her hand as we both smiled at each other again. Her hand was soft,warm and gentle too. I don't know why but a word always echoes inside of my head whenever I'm with her.
 
'I missed this' and once again, I don't know why. I already mentioned the words I don't know everytime I'm with Taeyeon but I really don't know. We just met today so how can I miss something like this? and my asnwer is I don't know but if we only met today, how come every little thing she does and says to me seems so familiar and warm to me?
 
"Sigh"
 
"Sunny, we're already here"
 
"Huh?"I looked up and I saw a hospital besides me.
 
"We're already here in the hospital where Tiffany and the others are. Are you okay? Ever since we started walking, you've already started spacing out. Is something wrong?"Great, due to my excess thinking she became worried of me.
 
"Sorry. I was just thinking of some things.Let's go?" I asked her as she looked at me worriedly while I just flashed a smile to her showing that I was perfectly fine. Well not perfectly fine but I'm at least fine. She just nodded her head and entered the hospital.
 
"Excuse me but can we know what room Tiffany is in right now?"
 
"Can I get the patients full name?" 
 
"Umm, Sunny. Her full name?" I was having second thoughts if I should tell her or not.
 
"Sunny?"
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
"Sorry.Wait for me, I'll be the one giving it to her. Okay?" Sunny instructed to me as I looked at her wierdly but I nodded my head as she stepped forward towards the desk while I stepped backwards. Why does she looks so nervous right now? She's just going to tell me Tiffany's full name so I can tell the nurse and we can go to Tiffany's room.Wait, why didn't I just asked for Sunny's full name? Since Tiffany is Sunny's sister, they must have the same surnames. Aish, I'm so stupid. Suddenly I saw the nurse smile at Sunny when Sunny didn't even do or said about anything.
 
"Umm, she's in room 407" I didn't even heard Sunny say a thing. Confusion took place inside of me but I just let it go since I know that Sunny really wants to see Tiffany right now.We both bowed and thanked the nurse and went to the appointed room. 
 
Sunny's P.O.V
 
407...it kinda reminds of something. Hmm...Why does everything really reminds me of things? Like that nurse.
 
I stepped forward towards the desk as I was getting nervous. Should I tell her or not?
 
"Oh" I was suprised to see the nurse suddenly spoke up and she smiled at me. Her smile was like telling me something but I don't know what.
 
"Oh F-I mean Tiffany-ssi." Huh? Was she going to say something else?
 
"Umm, she's in room 417" I nodded my head and smiled at her. My beating heart suddenly calmed down when I didn't have to say Tiffany's full name.
 
"Thank you" Me and Taeyeon said in sync as we bowed a little to show our appreciation to her and made our way to Tiffany's room.
 
"Okay. Fourth floor. Here we are. This is the floor where Tiffany's room is located just like what the nurse said." I was brought once again back into reality by Taeyeon. I nodded my head and started to look for Tiffany's room until I saw the right door.
 
"Room 407. This is the right room Sunny. Are you ready?" I felt like I was going inside a war as I was getting nervous right now. I can only nod my head as I held the door knob of the door but before I can even twist it open, Taeyeon spoke again.
 
"I'll be staying here outside to wait for Yuri and the others. They are not here right now. Hmm...maybe they bought some food down in the cafeteria or something so you cna go ahead and meet with your sister." I nodded my head again when a name caught my eyes.
 
"Jeny" I read it,Jeny? shouldn't Tiffany's name be putted here? Hmm, maybe they weren't able to change it. Tiffany did came here only an hour ago.With that, I went inside the said room as I shrugged my won thought off.
 
"Tiffany?" I scanned the room when I saw a girl with long reddish, curly hair,white skin was sitting on top of the hospital bed as her back was facing me while she looks at the window.
 
"Whose Tiffany?" Emotions rushed inside of me when she asked that. Confusion,sadness, many more emotions rushed inside of me with just one simple question from her. 
 
"What do you mean whose Tiffany?"My heart was beating fast. No, she couldn't have forgot who she is right? Her next question broke my heart.Everthing broke down on me the moment I heard her question. I wish that I can take out my ears so I wasn't able to hear those words. A question also came into my mind after she asked me about her own question.
 
'How can my precious little sister disappear like that?'
 
"Who are you?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's chapter 12. Sorry if I update late but I'm glad that you still wait for it ^-^ I'm glad I have readers like you guys. Once again thank you for the comments and replies. I just love reading your comments to every chapter of this story. You guys are really daebak! and with that, here's chapter 12 as my sign of thank you to you guys. I'm in Laguna right now so I'm having a hard time posting my stories since the internet are not that fast at all as I'm doing my best for it to be posted here in AFF  but I hope you all enjoy it ^-^ Misaio out~