Chapter 15:Darkness

Cursed Love

Someone's P.O.V

"Jessica" What the? Who is this calling me?

 
...
 
...
 
...
 
Wait,
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
is it me?
 
But the sound of the voice changed, it was still hight pitched and feminine but it was kinda loud as it echoed inside of my head. Suddenly I felt my whole body turn numb followed by a sensation on my arms as I felt something dripping down from both of my arms. Even though I felt my whole body turning numb, I was still able to move them. I slowly raised both of my arms and looked at it. 
 
*drip*
 
What the? What is this? Something was dripping down from my arms towards the never ending darkness before me. 
 
*drip*
 
Just what is this liquid? What in the world is this reddish liquid dripping from my arms? Where did this came from? From what I can remember, I was just fine a while ago and I don't remember injuring myself. I didn't even know I can injure myself in here! But still, how and where did this reddish liquid came from?
 
*drip*
 
It continued and sound of it dripping down echoed inside this darkness as it entered my mind while it replaced the sound of the voice inside of my head. All of the sudden, I saw something not far from me but I wasn't able to recognize it at all but I guess it looks like a figure. It was kinda tall, maybe in the same height as me but I don't know if it's a male or not since I wasn't able to see it's face or any features that can help me identify if it's a male or female.
 
"hmm mm mmm" Something other than the sound of dripping came inside my ears once again. Hmm mm mmm? What the? Things are getting weirder right now. It somehow sounds like humming but what is it humming? A song maybe? or a lullaby? I don't know but it just continued to do so.
 
"mmmm mmm" The tune kinda changed and I can tell it was going slow (?) I squinted my eyes as I continued looking at the dark figure. It kinda feels weird having able to see something when it's pitch black in here and I was kinda wondering how I'm able to see this. I then noticed that the humming has stopped. If the sound stopped, does that mean that the song was over? Or was it cu- I wasn't able to finish my own question when I abruptly saw something appeared before me, before my very own presence and it made me...scared. Don't ask me how I knew of that word but I just did. Due to it, I jumped in fear as I stepped backward but I tripped on my own foot if that was possible, well it is and now I fell down on my as I landed on the floor,err ummm surface? I don't what to call that when I can't even see it, I can only feel it! I fell down on the same time it tried to reach towards me with it's hand, it's own bloody hands.
 
Word after word were coming inside of my mind as they slowly gained a meaning, a meaning in which I don't know where it came from just like the word scared and bloody. My thinking was then soon put to a halt when my body jumped in shock,a new word once again, as I heard a loud sound that was like similar to a metal making contact with hard cement as the sound from the metal echoed inside of this darkness as it forced it's way through my ears then to my head. Where did that came from? What is that?
 
*thump*
 
Even though I was still not able to figure out what that sound was, a new one came in but this time it was deeper. The sound was like the sound of the drum being struck inside a closed room as the sound echoed through the walls.It was missing a beat as if it was skipping before thumping once again. The new sound now occupied my ears and mind and it was continuous. It wasn't stopping at all and it made me...irritable. The sound was scratching my ears and I want to stop but irritating me is not the only thing it did but it made me terrified. I don't know why but it just did. What was I doing earlier? Why was sitting down? I seem to have forgotten about the past events due to this thumping sounds. 
 
*thump*
 
I clamp shut both of my ears using both of my hands as I also closed my eyes. I raised both of my knees and buried my face in them while keeping my hands in my ears trying to block out the sound. What's going on? I've been hearing things. I've been gaining knowledge of things. I've been thinking. I've been gaining information, information on things that I have no idea where it came from and lastly,
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
I've
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
been
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
seeing things.
 
And with that, I felt a flicker inside of my mind as my eyes jumped open but I didn't let go of my ears as the thumping sound continued. Both of my eyes landed on the...figure in front of me and I have just realized that it was a...female. I remembered what happened, I fell down because I tripped on my own foot while walking backwards and I did that because of the...bloody female in front of me. She was reaching out to me and I saw blood on her hands and it made me shook in fear and this time, nothing was changed. She was in front of me still holding out her hand and yet I wasn't close to accepting it. I won't, never. Why would I?
 
That loud thumping sound is the only thing I heard and the only thing that I saw was the sight of the bloody woman in front of me. I started to pant as if I run a long distance as I tried to intake air as I can feel my breathing turning ragged. Something was dripping down from my forehead and I was scared to know what it was.Soon, it dripped down until it reached my eyes and I jerked at the sight. There it was, in front of me...my own sweat whom I thought was blood.My mouth was wide open and I didn't said anything and I was feeling something inside of me, It was strong and it took over my whole being.
 
Fear
 
I think that was the right term of what was inside of me.I was taken out of my own thoughts after I saw the woman move as she spread her arms wide open as my eyes that were opened wide from shock were following the sight of the blood dripping down from both of her arms.
 
Blood
It made a huge impact in me before I jumped in realization. I took out my hands from my ears before raising both of me arms as I stared at it before my body started to shake and tremble. Blood...there were blood in them.There's blood...in my arms but before I can react to it, the woman took a step forward as the sound echoed inside the darkness making the thumping sound disappear all of the sudden. The sound of her feet as she moved forward made the thought inside of my head about my bloody arms quickly disappeared as my first reaction was to back away as I use both of my bloody arms as my own feet before I started going backwards while she move forward. I continued moving before I felt something stopping me as my back hit something. I didn't know that something else was in here but then again I never knew anything except for the fact that I felt pain after my back hit something. I heard myself hiss as the pain was overwhelming.
 
"..."
 
I heard someting but I wasn't able to understand it but it did made me more frightened.Something caught my eyes and I was sure it was the figure.She was coming towards me and the pain in backside made me unable to stand up and run as I just sat there. A lot of blood was already dripping down from her arms as she came towards me as my ears picked up every sound that was coming from her feet that were coming close to me. If her arms were producing this much blood, what about her face? I'm scared, too scared to think of anything and in the blink of the eye she was already in front of me and due to her sudden presence, I was once again caught in suprise as my breath was hitched.
 
'NO!'
 
My mind screamed as I quickly bowed my head as I don't want to see her eyes, her eyes that I'm terribly scared of.
 
"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm-" Before I can finish what I was saying,I heard a scream and the sound was near me or actually it came in front of me.
 
"Oh my gosh! What's up with her eyes?" The girl asked to the girl that was beside her as they stared at my eyes. Due to her outburst, everyone that was near us heard it and turned there heads to me as I saw as there attention are now focused on me or more specifically at my eyes.
 
"Yeah. What in the world are you to have...those kind of  eyes? You look blind and You look like someone that has a deadly dieases." The other girl exclaimed as her face was contorted in...disgust as they kept staring at my eyes. Di-disease? M-Me. I don't remember having a disease. Truth to be told...I have just...found out. In the corner of my eyes, I can clearly see everyone's face contort as they all have the same expression.
 
Disgust
 
"Yeah! Ew! Maybe she has one! Let's go I don't want to be affected by that disease! You! Stay away from us! I dont want my eyes to be like yours where it looks disgusting!" And with that they went away as tears stung my eyes. I raised my head as I looked at everyone before they averted my gaze. I turned around and started to run as they all pointed at me as I can hear whispers around me but I just continued to run, away from here.
 
What the? What the heck is that? Is that a memory? If it is then whose? I then noticed that my hands were up to my eyes as if it was trying to block my sight but it failed as I was shaking uncontrollably. Through the holes my fingers made since I was shaking so much, I can clearly see the woman in front of me but I just stared at the part where her stomach can be see. I then noticed that...she was wearing a pink dress but it was now slightly reddish due to the tremendous amount of bloody dripping down.
 
"Jessica..."
 
It called out once again just like earlier with that voice of hers. It was loud but instead of high pitched, it turned low and it was enough to stop everything that was happening in me. It stopped the pain that was coursing through my whole body. It stopped my body from shaking. It stopped my shaking hands as both of my hands slowly fell to my side. It stopped my thoughts about the so-called memory that appeared inside of my head as it also stopped my sanity and slowly I fell deeper into fear.
 
"kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I screamed and trash about as the woman that was in front of me slowly bent down. I was scared, to know what I will see next, to know what will happen next. I was scared, so scared that it turned the darkness that I was incased in into something darker. Darker than black and soon that black darkness slowly covered my sight as it erased the woman that was in front of me and before I know it, all I saw were that very black darkness.
 
"Jessica!" That's all I heard before my eyes slowly closed as my own darkness covered my very own sight. After that, I then realized one thing as I felt the thing that my back was laying on slowly disappeared before my whole body fell backwards but I didn't felt anything after that. There was no surface not my body rested as I just know that my body fell backwards. The thing that I relized is...
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
that name
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
Jessica
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
Wait no, not Jessica.
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
Tiffany
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
Yes that name
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
I just reliazed that
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
that name
 
...
 
...
 
...
 
is my...
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Omo! Thank you guys for the new subs! Welcome to my humble story ke ke ^^ I also want to thank the ones that kept on reading this and waiting patiently for the next update ^-^ Thank you also for the rising views along with you comments. I really love reading your comments hehe. I'm so happy and so to the ones that have been waiting, this is chapter 15. Enjoy Misaio out~