Chapter 3: Meetings...

Cursed Love
I'm sorry if I caused confusion on the early chapters. I did that to raise suspicion on who is who. AdorkableGirl unnie, I was glad that you liked it ^-^ and I really like you to be the co-author of this story. To take out some confusion, I started to edit the chapters. So to the ones that have read my past chapters maybe able to find the difference as I took some things out as I also put some things in.
(Hint: This part is also edited)
So here is the correct info:
Taeyeon is Jessica's half sister.
Jessica is Taeyeon's half sister.
Yuri is Taeyeon's and Jessica's first cousin.
Hyoyeon is Yuri's,Taeyeon's and Jessica's cousin.
There, I hope that clear some misunderstandings ^-^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
"Disgusting? How insulting!" Those words escaped my mouth with gritted teeth. I felt extremely offended. She doesn't know how we feel when people says things like that. I know it wasn't directed towards me but I was the same so I can't help it and besides she needs help. I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard Jessica scream.
 
"Taeyeon!" I looked behind and I saw what Jessica was reffering. I caught the girl's body as I heard audible gasps around us. Just what is it with them that they fear them and moreover bully them? She said something about eyes before, does that mean that she is the same as us? But that's impossible because for them to have that kind of eyes is to be....it's impossible and they disappeared years ago and we are the only ones left and I know that no one can possess those except for them and us. I gaze at her face, she was unconscious and I saw blood from due to the damage she received earlier.
 
"What the? Who are you?! Hara, Suzy get them!" She ordered. So that was the name of those girls! but they didn't came and I looked at my left and I saw them groaning in pain. I smiled as Jessica and Yuri handled them but I was kinda taken back when I saw them with two different girls. I also saw one tall girl with Hyoyeon. The girls that was being held by Yuri and Jessica looked like...no. Like I said, they disappeared but the one of the girl's eyes caught my attention but I quickly snapped my head towards the girl on the floor and I smirked at her.
 
"Sorry but I guess your girls are not that tough"
 
"Why you-M..Mi...Mi.." The girl suddenly started to stutter as I saw that she was starting to tremble.
 
"Get a hold of yourself woman!"I chuckled as Yuri screamed and I saw that Yuri was carrying the girl from earlier. I guess she passed out but judging from what happened to them, she does need some rest.
 
"I'm sorry but can you repeat what you said earlier, Gyuri?" shivers were sent down my spine as I heard Jessica's voice. It was so cold that even the temperature from the hallway dropped down. I carried the girl into my arms and I was suprised that she was extremely light despite the size of her rack. I suddenly blushed once I realized my thoughts. Aish, this no time to be a byun, get a hold of yourself Taeyeon but I can't help it. That is some-
 
"Yah, Taeyeon! Stop getting erted over the girl!" 
 
"Yah, I was not and where were you Hyoyeon!"
 
"I was with her to call some teachers unlike you who is getting erted over the girl, Aish" She pointed to her side and I saw one extremely tall girl. I blushed. Aish..
 
"Where were we Gyuri?" Damn, Jessica can be extremely cold and I 'm glad I'm not on her bad side because if I am... I just shivered at the thought.
 
"Can you repeat to us about what you said about disgusting eyes?" I was fuming mad as I asked her once again. I can't believe she said that! How dare she!
 
"I'm so..so..sorry Miss Taeyeon. I didn't know that you were here" I scoffed.
 
"So when we are not here, then you are going to say it again?" I glared at her. She just hung her head down as I sighed.
 
"Know your place!" We then walked away with the girls in our arms. While walking, I looked down and gaze at her face. She looked the same,so adorable, so cute and vulnerable. It was like, when you saw her you just want to protect her like a cute bunny.
 
'Bunny...' I smiled bitterly at the memory once again. 
 
"Hey Taeng" I furrowed my eyebrows as I sensed insecurity in her voice, in Jessica's voice and I know that Jessica got insecured about earlier. Out of all of us, when it comes to our eyes ,she is the one who becomes more insecure than the rest. I can't blame her though, I actually pity her for that eyecolor. Out of all the eyes, she has to have that kind of eye color.
 
"Hey, don't think like that. Don't worry, she won't mention it once again and you're different Sica. You're special like the rest of us. Rememeber that" I saw her smile then we finally arrived at the clinic. There was no one inside so we just laid the three girls on the bed and check up on them. We were all used to getting scars and bruises and even cuts due to our standings so it was not a problem for us so we took care of there injuries and we finally let them rest.
 
"Are they okay?" I turned around to see the same girl with Hyoyeon earlier.
 
"Wow, you're really tall" 
 
"That's because you're short." Hyoyeon said making me glare at her.
 
"Yah! It's not like you're no different" We started bickering about our height and so on and so forth.
 
"Can you guys shut up! They're resting if you mind!" I felt the temperature around us quickly drop as Jessica spoke. We settled ourselves inside the clinic as we waited for them to wake up. Jessica and I were beside the beds sitting on a chair. Yuri and Hyoyeon and the tall girl was sitting on the couch waiting. I saw the tall girl's face, I can see that she is extremely worried but then I was taken back when she looked at me. Her eyes...
 
"What's wrong?" I heard her ask. I was just shocked in my seat but before I can answer, the bell rang.
 
"Oh no, the bell already rang and they're still asleep. I'm sorry if my sisters and I are being a burden to you guys" She bowed as she stood up.
 
"Oh n..no. We are actually happy to be helping someone. It's not that frequent that we meet some people who knows how to treat us even and proper" Wow Hyoyeon.
 
"hu-huh? What do you mean by us treating you even and proper? Are you also bullied or something?" Huh? So they do get bullied often.
 
"Huh? no we are not getting bullied but let's just say that we are above others" I was glad that Hyoyoen was the one who answered since I am still suprised by her eyes.
 
"huh?"
 
"Don't mind that Sooyoung but I do wanna know if you four often get bullied by other people like Gyuri and the others" So Sooyoung was her name, like the pool but wait, how did Hyoyeon get her name? Did they met or- oh wait, Hyoyeon did said that the both of them called the teachers so they must have introduced each other along the way. Nice Hyo. I saw her smile sadly. I'm also curious about them though.
 
"Like you said, we four are often bullied but those three are bullied everyday." She changed her gaze from us to her sisters who were laying down on the bed as I felt our hearts sank as we heard the news. Why would they bully them?
 
"I don't want to invade on your privace but may I know why?" Hyo was the only one who kept asking as we three just kept on listening. She just smiled at her and I saw her blushing.Ohh someone has a crush. I'll later.
 
Hyoyeon's P.O.V
She just smiled at me and I felt my face heating up. Aish, what's happening to me? In the corner of my eyes, I saw Taeyeon smiling towards me. Oh great, she is going to tease me later.
 
Why would they bully them when they didn't do anything? I saw that the girl just bumped into somone but why do those things to them? But before I could get any answer from myself or before she could answer my own questions, the bell rang once again and it is now the cue that classes are going to start.
 
"I'll stay with them. Thanks for your help earlier" She bowed at us once again. I really like her-Okay, what did I just said? Oh no,no. It's too early.
 
Sigh, just what is happening to me?
 
"Oh no,After what happened earlier, I don't think we'll let you bullied again. Go to your class with Hyo and I'm sure no one will touch you. We can protect them" It was Taeyeon this time.
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"yup"
 
"Are you okay with it?" She looked at me and I gasp as I saw her eyes. Those eyes were like..no forget about her!I just nodded my head as my answer and we both got up from the couch and walked towards the door and left the clinic. No one was inside the hallway once we exited the clinic.
 
"Hey whose class are you in?"
 
"In Mr.Lee why?"
 
"Yay we're on the same class Sooyoungie" I saw her blush. Aww she looks cute.
 
"So-Sooyoungie?"
 
"Mm. That's what I'll call you if it's alright with you"
 
"I think it's cute" she flashed me a smile again. I just blushed once again. We arrive in front of our classroom and we both heard Mr. Lee discussing.
 
"Oh no,We're already late. What are we going to do? He's going to scold us on being late in the first day of class" I just smiled towards her.
 
"Don't worry. I have a plan." I smiled at her as she smiled back at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is chapter 3. Thank you for reading this fanfic and I"m really glad that you all enjoy it ^^ 
AdorkableGirl unnie, please accept my request ^-^ Misaio out~