Chapter 1:School

Cursed Love
Someone's P.O.V
 
Aish, where are those three? I hugged my books close to my chest like it was some protection as I stood by the hallway. It's the first day of school once again and I'm finally a freshman. I spent my whole life in this school but everytime I went inside, I feel like a complete stranger. I was wearing my glasses right now as my hair was down. If someone passes by, I just keep my head hung low so they can't see my face. It's not like I'm scared of them but....well you can say that they become scared of me. It was still early as I was in front of my locker looking at school's door hoping that my sisters will be here. Where are they anyway? aish.
 
As I was looking at the door, I saw someone familiar. Three girls entered as the one in the left were looking sideways like they were looking for something. I just kept staring at the door but unlucky me, they thought I was looking at them when my gaze was actually pass through them. Just my luck. My eyes widened when I finally recognized who it was. The one of the left nudge the one at the center and pointed at my direction. I saw her smile but it was not gentle at all. I averted my gaze and hung my head low. I looked at my feet as I nervously played with my toes that was hidden in my school shoes. I didn't heard them come to me so I sighed in relief.
 
Since I thought that I have escaped the rising problem, I started walking towards the door as I saw my sisters coming but then I bumped into the three as we fell into the floor. Our things got clattered on the floor as well. Oh great! My breath suddenly hitched as she pushed me by the locker and I groaned at the pain.
 
"Well isn't it miss cutie" They were in front of me! How did they? At the corner of my eyes, I saw my sisters looking worriedly at me. I pressed my back on my locker giving some space between my face and her face. My heart started to thump faster than before.
 
"Look at me..." She said as I slowly raised my head. I'm not sure if I should but in order to get less trouble, I followed her instruction. Should I look into her eyes? Because I know that they are not going to like it when they see mine.
 
'Well here goes nothing.'
 
I lift my head but only to see myself. I was facing a mirror as I gaze at my fear streaken face but my concern was not at my face but at my.....eyes. She took the mirror away and gave it to one of her girls.
 
"Listen everybody, for everyone that do not know who she is...." She shouted as my eyes widened once again. No!! She can't tell it to everybody. If she did then the rest of my highschool years will be nothing but filled with bullying again. I saw everyone looking at me as I averted my eyes.  I heard whispering around me.
 
"Hey...isn't that...?"
 
"CURSED"
 
'What should I do? I can't let others know about it!' I thought. Tears started to form in my eyes. I saw one of my sisters cracking her knuckles but I signalled a no. If I'm going to be humiliated then I'm not going to drag my sisters in this. They have been through a lot already.
 
"She is a poor girl who clings to rich kids like us. She will also do anything just for her to get money. So feel free to give her your homework, projects but be sure to pay her or the poor girl will not be able to eat and she may not be cute anymore." She started to mock me as others laughed.
 
"She can also pleasure you, if you know what I mean. I once caught her doing it and you know what? She gain a load of cash. She's a " No that's not true! Stop making stories. I felt anger rise into me as my hand curled to fist but I took it in and exhaled. Violence was never the answer, that was what she taught me.
 
"Awww, is someone mad? Why? Are you getting agitated because I'm telling the truth? huh ?" I didn't answer as she trapped me between the locker and her.
 
"Hey , by the way. If you don't want me to continue, just agree to be my slave. I'll give you some hard load cash" She whispered to me. I felt sick just by the thought of it. I was scared at denying because they might beat me up but I don't want to agree because it will look like that what she said earlier was true and I don't want people to think that I was a . What shall I do?
 
"Can't answer huh? Well this might help you" Huh? In the midst of my confusion, I heard her snapped her fingers and I heard a scream of pain. The scream, it was familiar. I sharply turned my head to my left and saw that the one of her girls grabbed two of my sisters hairs and started yanking them while the other girl held my other sister stopping my sister from trying to save the two. 
 
"No! Let them go!" 
 
"You got the guts to actually order me around huh " I groaned as she kneed my stomach hard but I'm not going to give up easily.
 
"Well if you don't want to, I'll just vent my anger to this two...s" My eyes darkened as I saw them beat them up. I stayed helpless as my anger got over my senses. My fist balled then it hit something hard. Everything became clouded and things became blurred as I suddenly found myself standing with my sisters behind me as the two of them has bruises on there faces. They were both unconscious and at the corner of my eyes, I saw two girls attending to them. Who are they? but I felt something around me. It was like I can trust them with my sisters even though we never met but the way they looked at them like that, I saw sincerity.
 
"You can call me a but if you ever said that to my sisters I'll never forgive you and if you hurt my sisters again then I will not hesistate to kill you." I stared at her as hatred filled my eyes. Her eyes, I saw them widen in fear but she stood up and kicked me in my stomach and I hit a couple of lockers. 
 
"Don't look at me with those eyes of yours! I don't want to get cursed! I need all the luck I need! I wonder what kind of parents you have to gain that cursed eyes of yours! They're disgusting" My confidence went down the drain as I closed my eyes when I saw her fist making way to my face.
 
"Unnie!" I heard one of my sister called to me. I slowly opened my eyes when I felt nothing. My mouth went agape as I can't believe the scene in front of my eyes.
 
"Disgusting? How insulting!"
 
Another girl's P.O.V
 
"Come on" I run up to her as we run in the field. It was a nice breezy day as we kept playing around as I chased her.We ran and ran as we were both having fun with each other's company with huge smiles on our faces. Her hair was dancing along with the wind while her white skin was shining along with the bright sun.
 
"Kids~" I heard my mother calling the two of us as we stopped running and look at each other as I hugged her first before we laced our fingers together as we swing our arms as we started to walk. We were walking silently but there was no tension in the air at all instead there was happiness and contentment as we made way towards our house as we smiled at each other. Her eyes were beautiful as I caressed her cheek but without her blushing first. I chuckled as she looked so cute before we proceeded towards our way. Everything was fine, everyone was happy. Suddenly I saw everything change in front of me as the opposite of the scenery from earlier appeared.
 
*drip*
 
Blood...
 
*drip*
 
Blood....
 
*drip*
 
Blood...that's all I saw as I stood there. There blood was mixing with each other as they laid there lifeless. Tears went down my eyes as I gripped my dress. I felt something drop from my forehead. I don't need to check what it was, it was blood. Suddenly, a face came up in my head as I searched for her.
 
*turn*
 
Nothing....
 
*turn*
 
Nothing..where is she? Worst things came into my mind but then I suddenly remembered the last place where she has been before this happened.
 
*turn*
 
There she was on the floor. She was crying and hugging her knees. I went to her as I hugged her but she suddenly shook in fear.
 
"No don't! Get away!" She yelled at me. She has the right because I don't think she can handle this kind of trauma but I just hugged her body tightly until I felt her rest. I don't know what to do but when I saw her struggling in fear, my natural reaction was to hug her.
 
"Awww.....someone's scared.Do you wanna hide from the scary monsters? Too bad your parents can't protect you anymore but if you want them so badly, I suggest that you join them." I turned around but only for me to see the ground.
 
*bang*
 
A gunshot. It was hot, it was painful. I heard her scream frantically but I can't get up. My body feels so weak as I just want to close my eyes.
 
"No let go of me. Please! No! don't kill me! Please!" 
 
*bang*
 
That's all I heard. I heard her scream something but I never got to understand it.
 
*bang*
 
This is just awful. Why does this have to happen? The urge to help her right now grew larger inside of me as I reached my hand towards her...
 
I blinked my eyes as my vision slowly became clear. I was staring at the roof of my room as I noticed that my left hand was reaching out, reaching out to nothing. 
 
'It was like that time, I can't still reach her' I chuckled bitterly.
 
*rrrinnggg*
 
My alarm clock rang as I sat up and pressed the button to stop my alarm and got ready. Suddenly my door opened revealing a figure at the door way.
 
"Have you ever learned about knocking?" My back was facing the person who suddenly barged inside my room but I already know who it is.
 
"If I did, would I barge in?"
 
"touch`e" I smirked as I fixed my tie and faced the person who also have the same smirk and went back looking at the mirror.
 
"How about you, have you ever learned abour preparing faster?" I turned around with a heavy heart. I just smiled sadly towards the person.
 
"Dreams" One word and I know that this person already understood it.
 
"I wonder what it means. I mean, it stopped appearing 2 years ago so why now?"
 
"I don't know Yul but I just wish that this year will be a great one"
 
"Me too. Last year was just fights and fans. No fun" The person just nodded her at me.
 
"Hey Yuri. Are the others downstairs?" I saw Yuri roll her eyes towards me as I picked my bag and swing towards the top of my shoulders.
 
"Yeah like 15 minutes ago. I think you need to sleep more cause you're getting stupid"
 
"Yah! I'm just stressed you know!" We just kept arguing as we went downstairs. As we went downstairs, the room was filled with laughter like the argument didn't happened. After a few good minutes, we are now in front of the school's gate. We saw three girls making there way to the gate as they excused themselves.
 
"Excuse me but can we go in first? Something urgent came up" A brunette girl asked us properly. It felt different for me and for the others too. At our old school, whenever someone sees us, they would gave a huge fuss over it but then those three girls were extremely polite and treated us like we were real human beings.
 
"Sure. Be my guest" My eyebrows raised as I looked at my half sister, Jessica Jung. She...she's smiling towards the brunette in which was suprising about her. The brunette smiled as I heard her breath hitched but I can't blame Jessica right now. The brunette looked so cute and beautiful but then something caught my eyes. It couldn't be her right? I just shook my head trying to forget about my thoughts about the certain girl.
 
"What's wrong?" Jessica looked at me worriedly and I just smiled at her as I patted her head.
 
"Nothing sis" Suddenly, she smiled at me once again. I looked at her weirdly, this Jessica is really different to me right now.
 
"What?"
 
"Do you like that girl?" I noticed a red hue on her cheeks as I laughed softly towards her as she just pouted.
 
"It's okay but be careful in who you are picking, arasso?" She just nodded her head towards me
 
"I don't know...it's..just...that she looked familiar" My laugh abruptly stopped as I continued to eyed her.
 
"You sure?"
 
"I don't know. I just noticed something on her eyes but I guess it was just my own eyes playing tricks on me. I am still sleepy though" We just laughed at her as she just continued to pout. We then entered the school but only for us to meet a storm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thank you for the comments, subs and views I truly appreciate it. I edited it a little cause I noticed there was a lot of mistakes so here you are ^-^ Misaio out~