Chapter 3

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter  3

 

[YooChun’s P.O.V]

 

YooChun closed his eyes while his right hand is holding his forehead.

Remembering his conversation just now with his mother, making he felt like he is going to have a fever. He also don’t know what to do. Must he laugh or be in shock. I remembered something. Yoo Rin graduation party is tomorrow. Hmmm……..I grabbed my phone and dial.

           “Hello.Su Ha-sshi.It’s me,YooChun.I have to do some background research.....”

 

 

 

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

Today is my graduation party. Lots of old friends coming. I’m waiting for all of them. Somebody tapped my back. I turned to the person who was tapping my back.

      “Unnie!!!!!!”. A girl suddenly call me unnie and hug me. I think I recognized this person.

      “Yoona (Not SNSD member).Ya dongsaeng…..I’m happy to see you here. There’s a lot of your unnie at the living room. SooHae, SuHa, DaHae, HyeonJung ,JooYoung ,SunGyu , Ga Eul, Ryu Ji, TaeYeon (Not SNSD member), YuRi (Not an SNSD member), Jun Ki, JaeKyung and Pu Lip are already here. You are the last one. Go.”

       Yoona go and sit with her other unnie. Lots of my friends and my brother’s friends are coming. He made this party like it was his graduation party. He invited his DBSK friends, Super Junior, Shinee, SNSD, f(x),ZE:A, C.N. Blue, Infinite, Teen Top, Secret, U-Kiss, MBLAQ and many more….I was delighted because Leeteuk and was there. I was very close to the actress Ku Hye Sun, AJ U-Kiss and Jun Young ZE:A. I felt like they were like my siblings. Even though I’m an adopted daughter but I don’t know my true family. I waited for all my guests to come before I could start the party. I saw SNSD car outside the house and the members. Soo Young unnie ran to me when she sees me.

        “Yoo Rin-ah, congratulations!!!.. I’m so proud of you…. Here I brought a present for you..”

         “Thanks so much… Go inside. There are many people inside.”

         Soo Young unnie went inside and I wait for two more group that are still missing. U- Kiss and ZE:A.

         After a few minutes, I saw a car coming .It was the ZE:A car. I can see Gwang Hee oppa rushing down from the car and running to me with a present in his hand.

         “Rinnie!!!!!”

         “Opppaaa!!!”

         “How is my Rinnie? And congratulation on your graduation.”

         “Thank you. Go inside. Su Ha unnie are inside.”

         “Thanks.”

          One by one ZE:A member came and hugged me. The last one to hug me is Siwan. They’ve said to me that he likes me and he’s acting cold to me.

          “ Hey! Congratulation on your graduation. It’s been years seen the last time I saw you at the broadcasting station when you accompanied by your brother to 100 out of 100 that day. You’ve become more prettier than the last time.”

          “I know.”

          “Here’s your present. I think my present are smaller than what Jun Young gave you.”

         “Thanks. I appreciated it.”

         “May I hug you?”

         “Sure.” Siwan hugged me 5 minutes long and stop hugging me when he heard someone calling my name.

         “Rin-ah!”. It was AJ oppa.

         “I think I should go inside.”

         “Yeah. Sure. Oppa!!!”. I waved my hand at AJ oppa.

         “Rin-ah, I’m sorry for coming late. We were stuck in a traffic jam just now. Hye Sun nuna asked me to tell you that she won’t be coming cause she is busy with her new movie.”

         “Alright then. Let’s go inside and start the party.” I went inside with AJ oppa with the rest of U-Kiss member.

         “Alright everyone. Please take your seat. We are going to start the party now.” JaeJoong said. “We are all here because of my little sister had just graduate from her three years of study in UK. I can see everyone had grabbed your food and we can start the party. We got a lot of games today. Please enjoy it.”

 

[End of Yoo-Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

 

[After three hours of party and party]

 

 

[Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

 

 

I went to sit beside Yoo Chun while everyone was enjoying themselves. I can see that he is staring at my sister. My sister is talking to Jun Young, the leader of ZE:A. They look kinda close or too close….She said that the best oppa that she had after me is Jun Young & AJ. I might to have look into this thing later. While this man here…..

           “Yoo Chun-ah, who are you looking at?”, I’m asking as if that I didn’t know who he was looking at.

           “ I was looking at Jun Young. I heard rumours saying that my face and his face are the same. I Think it kinda true…”

           “Yoo Chun-ah you don’t have to keep it from me. I know who you’re looking at..”

          “Really?”

          “ Yup….Just tell me the truth do you still like her?”

          “What kind of question is this?”

          “Nothing.. don’t answer it if you don’t want to…”

          “Hyung ..”

          “I gotta go now. It’s my cue.”

 

I got up from my sit and go to start the next game.

 

         “Alright guys. I understand the previous game was really great, right? I’m going to start the next game. It’s call ‘The face-matching’ game. As you guy knows, our Yoo-rin has just got back to Seoul and almost didn’t recognize you guys. So, she will be blind-fold and has to guess who is it. If it’s true, you guys will get a hug from her. If it’s wrong, you guys will get a…..kiss!! Okay ready. If someone wants to try first, you can come right here. Come, Yoo Rin-ah,”, I said asking her to come to the front so I can put the blindfold on her head, blocking her sight.

        “The first one who want to try?” I see Gwang Hee came and I asked him to sit on a chair. I put Yoo Rin’s hand on his face. Yoo Rin started to touch his face.

       “ Emmm…with this kind of nose and this face… I think it’s Gwang Hee oppa.. Am I true?”

      “Wahhh….jeongdab… You really good in this game.” I said.

      Yoo Rin gave a hug to Gwang Hee. “Next person…”

        Si Wan came to the stage and sit on the chair and I put Yoo Rin hands on his face. Yoo Rin started to touched his whole face. I wish that she get it right…..

       “ I don’t really know who is this..” Yoo rin said while pulling Si Wan nose. Oh no, I’m in trouble. Yoo Chun is watching her.

      “ Oppa, I really don’t who is it.” She said. I really can’t do anything, I was the one who made this rule.

      “Alright then. Yoo Rin, you know the rule. Kiss him.”

      “ Where?”.

 

 

Yoo Rin-ah!!! Do you have to ask that to me?

Ottohke?? What do I do???

 

 

The crowd was screaming “ His lips!!!!” I don’t know what to do anymore…

       “Yoo Rin you have to kiss his lips.”

       “But where is his lips?”

       “ Here let me show you where is it..” Si Wan suddenly said. Si Wan cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her lips. The crowd went crazy. It lasts only 10 seconds with countdowns from the crowd. Si Wan take down her blindfold slowly.

       “Yoo Rin-ah, It’s me.” Si Wan said.

       “Oppa??”

[End of Jae Joong P.O.V]

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

Is it really Si Wan oppa??? I can’t believe it!! I quickly glanced at where te rest ZE:A member sit. They were the loudest.

          “ Okay, Si Wan-sshi. You can go back to your sit. Yoo Rin please put your blindfold back. Next…”

 

 

[End of Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

[Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

 

 

Yoo Chun quickly came before anyone could. I already see Lee Teuk standing. I put Yoo Rin’s hands on Yoo Chun face.

 

[Yoo Chun’s P.O.V]

 

 

I hope she didn’t get it right…..

 

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I think I know this person very well. This scars… It’s YooChun. Memories suddenly came into my mind… Seven years ago… I was about to forget about it…I feel like I’m unconscious……

 

 

[Jae Joong’sP.O.V]

 

I saw Yoo Rin moving away from Yoo Chun…

 

       “It’s Yoo Chun.”, she said while pulling down her blindfold..

       “I’m right.” She said. Pukkkkk!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!! Yoo Rin fainted…

       “Hyung, let me carry her.”, Jun Young said while carrying her on his back.

       “Let’s go to the hospital…”

 

Hahaha what do you think of my third episode?? I think I want to make sick love story…..Comments are loved…<3 <3…    : ) >_<