Chapter 10

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 10

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

I came out from the bathroom only wearing towel. I saw her, she was doing her hair. I went to my cupboard and picked what I want to wear. I looked at her dress. It was too casual. It’s like we are going to dinner with our parents instead of our friends. I went near her and said “Don’t you think that dress a little bit old – fashion? Anyway, we are going to meet my choreographer not our parents.”

 

          “Oh… when did you get out?” She said that while slowly lift her head facing me. When she realized that I was only in my towel, she turned to other direction. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know that you… still didn’t get dressed up yet. Do you want me to go out for awhile?” She asked.

 

         “No, you don’t have to. We are married so this kind of things will be alright. Back to the topic about your dress.” I said.

 

         “Do you want me to change?”

 

         “Yes. You might be uncomfortable wearing that dress. Go and wear something casual.”

 

         “Alright.” She replied. She got up from her sit. I put my hand in front to prevent her from going out first cause I’m afraid she will pick another dress. When we moved into this house, she brought a lot of boxes of clothes. I was surprised that when she opened the boxes, there are almost three boxes filled with many different type of dresses. She have a lot more dresses than all the famous actresses. Jae Joong said she always wear dress to work or to any functions.  Hyung also told me that she is dress-maniac.

 

         “Wait, let me choose for you. I’m afraid you might ended choosing another dress.” I said. I take my boxer, shorts and a t-shirt. I was starting to wear my clothes when Yoo Rin suddenly turned to other direction.

 

         “I guessed I better go out to give you some space.” Yoo Rin said.

 

         “No. It’s alright. You still need to finish your make-up. I’ll wear my clothes in the bathroom.” I replied and went inside the bathroom.

 

[After five minutes later…]

 

 

I went out from the bathroom and was shocked that Yoo Rin had already dressed up casually. She wear a t-shirt, a pair of leggings and a pair of shorts. She tied her hair into a ponytail. She only wear some foundation and face powder to make her face look even more natural. I was mesmerized with her appearance this time. She had always wear dresses and I haven’t see her wear something casual like this. My mouth were slightly ajar without me knowing. I wake up to reality when someone knock the door. Yoo Rin get up from her seat and was about to open the door when I opened it first. It was Gi Kwang who knock the door.

 

           “What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

 

[Gi Kwang’s P.O.V]

 

 

I knocked the newly weds door and Jun Hyung hyung open the door, looking at me. I saw Yoo Rin beside him, looking at me too. Wow! I didn’t realized that she was really beautiful before this. Looking at her, wearing casual clothes are so unusual to me. I’m sure that Jun Hyung hyung asked her to wear something casual. No wonder that Hyun Seung hyung like her so much because she was his first crush.

 

            “What’s wrong?” Jun Hyung asked me when he realized that I have been looking at her wife too long.

 

            “Manager hyung asked us to asked you if you guys are already ready and I can see that you guys are already dressed up and we can go now.” I replied. Yoo Rin snatched her bag on the sofa and both of them get out from the room and followed me to the front to wear their shoes.

 

            “The guys were at the front. They were already dressed up more faster than you guys.” I said and Yoo Rin only smiled at me. Now, I know why Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung like her so much about her. Her smile is also charming. She wear her high heels and Jun Hyung hyung wear his sneakers.

 

           “You guys go first and I’ll see you guys downstairs. I want to lock the door first.” Yoo Rin said. Both of us only nodded and went to the lift.

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

I locked the door properly and went into the lift. I pressed the button and the door closes. I waited until it reached the bottom floor. The lift open and I went out. I went around looking for them. I went outside and I didn’t see them at all. I decided to call Jun Hyung. I dialed his number and waited until he answered his phone and at last he picked up his phone.

 

           “Hello.” He said.

 

           “Jun Hyung – sshi, where are you guys?” I asked him.

 

           “We were just right beside you. Look on your left.” He said. I looked on my left and I saw Jun Hyung wave his hand at me. I closed my phone and ran to him.

 

           “I was looking for you guys everywhere.” I said.

 

          “We were just here.” Yo Seop said.

 

          “Today we can just ride with them.” Jun Hyung said to me. I just nodded.

 

          “Then, let’s get going. It’s already 7.30 p.m.” Doo Joon said.

 

          “Yoo Rin –sshi. There are no more space in the back. You have to sit in front beside the driver’s seat.” Gi Kwang said. I just nodded. I went to sit in the front before Jun Hyung could say anything. Jun Hyung just sit at the back without saying anything and close the door. B2ST’s manager started to drive.

 

         “Hyung, don’t take advantage on my wife.” Jun Hyung said to his manager.

 

        “I know.” His manager just simply replied. On the way there, Jun Hyung talked with s while I was talking to their manager. After a 10 minute drive, we arrived at the restaurant where the choreographer want to meet us. We all get out from the car and find a place to seat. All the people was looking at us. Maybe they know B2ST. What they will say if they saw me here while I’m the only girl here sitting with the one of the top boy group?

 

       “Are you alright, Yoo Rin?” Doo Joon asked. I just nodded.

 

       “Tell me what’s the matter?” Jun Hyung asked softly. He never asked me like that.

 

       “Aren’t there a lot of your fans here?” I asked.

 

      “Yes. We know that.” Gi Kwang said still not understanding.

 

      “Ya!! Fool!! What she means is she’s afraid if they will take our pictures and send it to the paparazzi.” Doo Joon said.

 

     “Ohh… No need to worry, Yoo Rin. We know the owner here and we usually hang out here sometime with the staffs maybe they’ll think that you are just a staff.” Gi Kwang.

 

     “We warned you to not holding hands in the public or this will be in the cover of tomorrow newspaper.” Hyun Seung said out of nowhere. I just nodded.

 

    “Where is hyung?” Dong Woo ask to his manager.

 

    “I’m still calling him..” Their manager said.

 

    “There he is.” Dong Woon waved at their choreographer who was coming toward them. Their choreographer sit beside Gi kwang.

 

    “Why are you late?” Jun Hyung asked.

 

    “I’m sorry, guys. I was stuck in the traffic jam just now. Did you guys ordered yet?” The choreographer asked.

 

    “We were waiting for you so we didn’t ordered yet.” Doo Joon said.

 

    “Then, let’s order the foods.” The choreographer said. After ordering the foods, all of us were talking.

 

    “So tell me, Yoo Rin – sshi, how did you meet Jun Hyung?” The choreographer asked me.

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

    “So tell me, Yoo Rin – sshi, how did you meet Jun Hyung?” The choreographer asked Yoo Rin. I’m afraid she will answered the truth.

 

    “I meet him during high school.” She replied.

 

    “How can you guys get marry?” Dae Sin (fictional character) hyung asked. She looked at me when Dae Sin hyung asked. I looked her in the eyes. Then, she turn to look at Dae Sin hyung.

 

     “Hyung, of course they married because of love.” Yo Seop was trying to help covering the truth for us.

 

     “Yes. What Yo Seop said is true.” Yoo Rin said. I was shocked with Yoo Rin statement. Six pairs of eyes look at her including me.

 

     “Now. Let’s eat. The food is here.” Dae Sin hyung said. All of us turn away from us and eat......

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dear reader, I'm sorry I can't write more stories as I'm under bad mood...Really sorry.. Hope you guys forgive me...