Chapter 15

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 15

 

 

[The next morning]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

I woke up finding my face TOO near to Jun Hyung’s face. Our face are only an inch away. If we are more nearer, we would have kissed. I woke up slowly not to woke him up too and I take a bath. After I finished bathing and wearing my clothes, I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and not to mention extra breakfast because we have guests that are staying at my house for one month. Well, what can I do? They’re my own brother-in-law and I can’t just ask them to leave just like that, can I? I saw no one in the living room. I guessed two of them are still sleeping. Huh! Like older brother, like younger brothers. Wait, isn’t it like father, like son? Hmm.. whatever. I have to focused on making breakfast. When I went to the kitchen I see some groceries in the plastic bags. Didn’t I kept them all yesterday? Oh.. I just remembered that I fell asleep n the car yesterday. But how did I managed to get home if I was sleeping? I have no memories on walking to the lift and all. Maybe Jun Hyung carry me? Urggh.. whatever. I proceed to making breakfast. I took all the ingredients I needed and started cooking. Before starting to cook, I must wear apron so that my clothes won’t be dirty with all the cooking. After 30 minutes of cooking, I finished preparing breakfast. I started washing the dishes. I heard the sound of door opening and closing.

“Wow, you wake up so early.”

“Early you say. Look at the clock before you even talking to me about time.” I glare at the voice owner.

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

Jun Hyung sit on the dining table with untidy hair, t-shirt and a boxer on. He sit at the dining table, waiting for his food to come. Yoo Rin put the food on the table before glaring at Jun Hyung again.

            “Don’t you know how to tidy yourself first before eating breakfast? Plus, wear something appropriately when there are guest in our house?” Yoo Rin pinched Jun Hyung’s shoulder. Jun Hyung wiced in pain. Jun Hyung wanted to take revenge and pulled Yoo Rin waist until she fall onto his lap or we said in this situation, sit on his lap and kept his left hand on Yoo Rin’s waist.

            “Like you haven’t see me wearing just towel” Jun Hyung put his chin on Yoo Rin’s shoulder “Plus, what I’m wearing right now is basic. Everyone sometimes wear only boxer and t-shirt just to have a simple breakfast in their own house.”

            Yoo Rin was trying to get  Jun Hyung’s tight grip off her waist and get out from that uncomfortable situation. Jun Hyung realizes that. All Yoo Rin’s effort to get off Jun Hyung’s hand on her waist only making Jun Hyung tighten his grip around Yoo Rin’s waist.

            “What are you doing? Let me go.”

            “Why should I?”

            “If your brothers see this, what are you going to tell them?”

            “So what if my brothers see this. It’s what married couple always do. Plus, married couple engage on doing things more than this” Jun Hyung leaned on Yoo Rin’s neck and smell her fragrance “You smell nice today.”

            “It’s the same fragrance I wear everyday, pabo.”

            “Really, then I’m a fool not to smell this sweet fragrance of my wife.”

            “Hyung, noon-…” Young Min stopped the words he was saying after seeing both of them in an inappropriate situation.

            “Well, I think we had just interrupted something just now, Young Min hyung. Let’s just go back to our room now.” Kwang Min said to his brother.

            “Wait, you guys” The twins who were about to go back to their room, turned around when their sister-in-law called them.

            “Just sit you guys, have some breakfast. I’m sorry for this inappropriate situation. Your hyung are a little bit cuckoo today” Yoo Rin get up from Jun Hyung lap successfully when she pinched Jun Hyung thigh.

            “It hurts you know” Jun Hyung glare at Yoo Rin and make a face like ‘I’m going to take my revenge’ while Yoo Rin make a ‘What do I care’ face. The twins were confused is this their acting or real. The twins just pray so that Jae Joong hyung came faster. Suddenly, the bell ring.

            “You guys sit here while I get the door” Yoo Rin went towards the main door. She was a little surprised seeing the visitor face.

            “Rin- ah!” The mystery visitor came in and hug Yoo Rin.

            “What are you doing here oppa?” Yoo Rin asked the mystery visitor who was her own brother, Jae Joong. The twins were relieved to see Jae Joong’s face while Jun Hyung expression was grumpy.

            “Hey pal, why are you looking at me with a grumpy face. You’re not happy to see me here?” Jae Joong went to Jun Hyung and hugged him.

            “Oh.. hyung..” Jun Hyung can’t say anything.

            “Oppa, why are you here?” Yoo Rin asked Jae Joong.

            “Well, didn’t your husband or brother-in-laws tell you?” Jae Joong answered. Yoo Rin stared at her brother-in-laws but they looked away from her. Not able to stare at her eyes. Yoo Rin then glared at Jun Hyung but he just look at Jae Joong, same like his brothers, he was afraid of Yoo Rin rage.

            “What with the silent mood? Wait, why are you guys are just standing here? Aren’t you guys supposed to pack right now?” Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung look at JaeJoong with full of questions “Didn’t I tell you that we are going to Jeju Island? Young Min-ah, Kwang Min-ah, didn’t you tell this couple about the trip?”

            “Ummm.. I think I forgot..” Young Min answered.

            “Well, whatever. Now, pack your things up cause we don’t have much time.” Jae Joong said. The twins went into their room and bring their luggage to the living room.

            “You already finished with the packing?” jun Hyung asked his brothers.

            ‘Well, we finished it yesterday…” Young Min answered. Jae Joong pushed Yoo Rin into Jun Hyung bedroom.

            “Wait, oppa. My clothes are all there.” Yoo Rin pointed at her room.

            “Wait a minute, you guys don’t sleep together in a room?” Jae Joong asked.

            “No, I mean I kept all my clothes there because there are no more space in our room closets.” Yoo Rin answered, stuttering.

            “Oh, well then, now pack your things.” Jae Joong pushed Yoo RIn into her room.

            “Wait hyung, where are you going?” Jun Hyung stopped Jae Joong from entering Yoo Rin’s room.

            “What is the problem? She’s my sister.”

            “But, still…”

            “Oh.. I understand. You’re jealous with your own brother-in-law? I can’t believe it.” Jae Joong went from Yoo Rin’s room and went to sit on the couch with the twins. Jun Hyung went into his room to start packing.

[After 15 minutes]

Jun Hyung came out from his room after finished packing with his luggage and went to sit beside Jae Joong.

            “Ah Rin-ah, how long are you going to take? The plane will fly at 5 p.m. and now it’s already 4 p.m.” Jae Joong shouted at Yoo Rin. One minute later, they hear sound of door opening and closing.

            “Let’s go.” Yoo Rin take her luggage out from the room. Everyone look at her. She was wearing a peach colored dress. The twins was looking at her with a slightly shocked face. Jae Joong was eyeing her from top to bottom because he never realized his sister was more beautiful than angels. Jun Hyung’s mouth was slightly ajar. Yoo Rin had just realized that the boys weren’t moving from their spots at all.

            “Hey, what are you doin-…” Yoo Rin turned to look at the boys. She was surprised to see the boys was eyeing her. The twins was like shocked to see me in this outfit. Jun Hyung’s mouth was slightly ajar while oppa was eyeing me from head to bottom. It’s not like he had never seen me wearing dresses like this.

            “Yahh!! Why are you guys looking at??!” Yoo Rin screamed at the guys who are still not responding to what she says. The twins was slowly starting to come back to reality. Jae Joong too. But this guy over here are still in his imagination. Kwang Min nudged Jun Hyung’s shoulder. Jun Hyung immediately came back to reality.

            “Hmm.. What? What?” Jun Hyung asked, getting back into reality. Yoo Rin looked pissed.

            “Nuna, you sure have a temper. I think you should cool down for a moment.” Young Min walked to his nuna to calmed down her. He bring Yoo Rin out from the door and signaled them to get out from there too. Kwang Min looked at his older twin with a glare. He know that Young Min was making up reasons not to carry their heavy bag (I don’t know what they put in it XD..) They got into the lift and went down. When they get out from Yoo Rin & Jun Hyung’s apartment building, two cars were waiting for them.

            “Alright guys, the twins come with me in the first car while you two go into the second car. No exception. Sebastian, please put all the luggage into the bonnet now.” Jae Joong get in his car.

            “Oppa, why do I hav-..” Before Yoo Rin can say anything more, Jun Hyung close with his hand and just smiled at his twin brother who were looking at them suspiciously. Jun Hyung whispers to Yoo Rin “ Do you want your brothers-in-law to know what is the lala that is actually going on between us?”. Yoo Rin came back to the fact that her brothers-in-law doesn’t know anything about her actual relationship with Jun Hyung. She just follow Jun Hyung obediently  into the car.

            “Well, hello miss. We met again.” The driver say to Yoo Rin. Yoo Rin just smiled at the driver “ Yup. Nice to meet you again too, Mr. Lee.”

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

“Well, hello miss. We met again.” The driver say to Yoo Rin. Yoo Rin just smiled at the driver “ Yup. Nice to meet you again too, Mr. Lee.” The driver just smiled at her back.

“Do you know him?” I asked Yoo Rin. Well, I know it’s a stupid question to ask.

“Of course I know him, you pabo. He’s my driver and my bodyguard. He’s been taking care of me since I was kindergartener.”

“Ohh.. Well, nice to meet you.” I said to the driver which was known as ‘Mr.Lee’.

“Well, nice to meet you too, sir. Are you Miss Yoo Rin’s husband?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I hope you can take good care of her since she won’t be needing me anymore since she have you to take care of her.”

“Pfft..” A sound came out from Yoo Rin mouth.. I just glared at her and she make a ‘ I don’t know face’ at me.

“Of course I will take care of her. Don’t worry.” I looked back at the confused driver in front.

“Well, certainly I won’t worry.”

 

[After a few minutes]

 

We are finally here. Yoo Rin get down from the car and followed Mr. Lee to take her luggage. I get out from the car too and get my luggage from Mr. Lee. Jae Joong hyung and the boys are already at the entrance of the airport. Before going inside, we have to disguise first so that people won’t recognize us at the airport. Jae Joong hyung’s private jet are already there, waiting for us. We boarded the jet and Yoo Rin was shocked to see  four good looking guys in front of her.

 

[Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

Yoo Rin boarded the plane along with Jun Hyung and the twins. She was laughing with Young Min because Kwang Min make a terrible joke when she saw the DBSK boys. I was standing in front of the exit door in case Yoo Rin tried to run away and to my expectation, she turned back and headed to the door. After seeing them, she was completely pissed off. I can see it in her face. Jun Hyung know what was happening but the twins were still confused. She headed to me with her hands turning into fists.

“Oppa, back off!!” She said to me with her cute but angry face. I shook my head and she was getting more pisssed off that she hit my chest with her fists. Well, I didn’t feel any pain as I was used to it. She continue hitting me until Jun Hyung turned her around and hugged her.

“You bastard. Let me go. You all planned this right and I was the only one that doesn’t know the truth..”

“Nuna, actually Jun Hyung hyung also doesn’t know about this. I know about this too but Jae Joong asked me not to tell you.” Young Min said.

“Now would you please come down first, dear.” Jun Hyung said.

“Yoo Rin-ah, why are you crying my baby?” Suddenly Yoo Rin heard a voice which she really recognize very much. It was Ryu Ji who was sitting beside Jun Su and now standing up.

“Unnie!!” Yoo Rin went to Ryu Ji and hugged her.

“Why are you crying, dear?” Ryu Ji asks her.

“I felt betrayed.”

“No you not. Jae Joong was trying to make you forgive Yoo Chun for his past mistake. Plus, you’re not alone. Su Ha, Jun Ki and me are here.”

“Who are they?” Kwang Min asked his brother.

“They were your nuna’s friends.” Jun Hyung whispered to Kwang Min.

“Wow, one of her look familiar to me. Isn’t the girl with the black hair is your girlfriend, Young Min hyung?” Kwangmin pointed at Jun Ki. Everyone look at Kwang Min. Kwang Min just look at them with a ‘I don’t know’ face.

“It’s right. It’s nuna.” Young Min said with cheerful tone.

“Yup, you right. I think you didn’t remember my face.” Jun Ki said and went to hug him. Young Min hugged her back.

“I’m sorry, nuna. I’ve been very busy lately.” Young Min kissed Jun Ki on the lips.

“What is all this?” Yoo Rin said.

“Actually unnie. I break up with Chang Min long ago because we feel like we are not destined to be together anymore. Anyway, he was forced to marry a girl that was arranged by his family. I was sad because of that until I met Young Min. Even though, I was older than him, we find we are rather matching.” Jun Ki pecked Young Min on the lips.

“Yup, she’s right. We are bestfriends now.” Chang Min said to my confused sister.

“Well then, if we don’t have to make ay since here, let’s go to Jeju Island. Jun Hyung, take your wife to her seat.” I signaled at Jun Hyung and he get my signal. Jun Hyung take Yoo Rin’s hand slowly and lead her to their seats. He ordered Yoo Rin to sit by the window so that she won’t try to do anything. Then, he sit beside her.

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

The situation in the plane are now quiet. Jae Joong sat beside Kwang Min. Behind him are Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin. The seats beside them was occupied by Young Min and Jun Ki. Behind Jun Ki and Young Min are Su Ha and Yun Ho. Behind Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung was Ryu Ji and Jun Su. Yoo Chun and Chang Min used up all the space behind, sitting alone. Jae Joong stood up and see the others what they are doing. Yoo Rin was sleeping quietly, her head on Jun Hyung shoulder while Jun Hyung’s head was on Yoo Rin’s head. They look exactly look like how couples would sleep in movies. He know Yoo Rin was a perfect match for Jun Hyung. He looked at the seats beside Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung. Jun ki and Young Min were still up and talking to each other. Yun Ho and Su Ha were asleep like Ryu Ji and Jun Su while Yoo Chun and Changmin’s eyes were glued to the their laptop in front of them. Jae Joong already know what was Chang Min watching. ! Maybe Yoo Chun is checking on his Cyworld, Jae Joong thought. Jae Joong went back into his seat and soon fall asleep.

 

[After two hours of flight]

 

Ryu Ji and Jun Su were the first to wake up when they heard the pilot announcement saying that they have arrived. Ryu Ji and Jun Su opened their belts and went to wake the others. Jun Su went to wake Chang Min, Yun Ho, Su Ha, Jun Ki and Young Min while Ryu Ji went to wake Jae Joong, Kwang Min, Yoo Chun and lastly Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin. Jun Hyung wake up and stretched up a little bit before waking Yoo Rin who was sleeping again. All of them get down from the plane and went to the airport. As they imagine, there are a lot of fans waiting outside. Yoo Rin and Jun Ki don’t want to get the boys into rumors so they went to another exit. Ryu Ji and Su Ha don’t have to worry cause their marriage are already known to the public and they even invite reporters to their wedding (Dear readers, I’m sorry I didn’t includes about their marriage!! Forgive me. >_<’…) Yoo Rin & Jun Ki successfully get into their car and went first to the hotel and wait for them. While waiting for the boys to get pass their die-hard fans and get their butts here, they went to the beach first. They admired the beauty of the beach and sit for awhile at a bench that was there.

            “Woahh! Isn’t the beach beautiful, unnie?” Jun Ki asked Yoo Rin.

            “Yup, Jun Ki-ah you’re right. It’s really beautiful. But I can’t stand being under the sun. Why aren’t they here yet?”

            “I don’t know, unnie. Wait let me check on them at the lobby first. Wait here.” Jun Ki said to Yoo Rin.

            “Okay, but not too long.” Yoo Rin said. Jun Ki went inside the hotel to check on if they are here yet or not. Yoo Rin was admiring the sea flows when suddenly two men stand in front of her and another man sit at where Jun Ki sit just now.

            “Hello, beautiful.” The man that sit beside Yoo Rin said, “I’m Chun Ji.” The man introduce himself.

            “I’m C.A.P and this is Chang Jo.” One of the men introduce themselves.

            “So?” Yoo Rin said with a calm but warning tone.

            “Hey guys, she’s being rude. But its okay cause I like feisty girls.” The guy with the name Chun Ji said and put his hand on Yoo Rin’s thigh.

            “What are you doing?” Yoo Rin said while removing his hand from her.

            “Haha.. She’s threatening me, guys. Don’t you know, miss Peachy Dress, you’re making me drooling by just looking at you?” Chun Ji eyeing her from top to bottom.

            “Ha.Ha.. Like that’s so funny.” Yoo Rin get up from her sit and started to walk but stop when a hand hold her wrist. She turned to see it was that Chun Ji guy.

            “What do you want from me? Let me go.” Yoo Rin become angry.

Chun Ji let go of her wrist and kissed her lips. Yoo Rin gave him a slap and she pulled away from that kiss and went away. Chun Ji was pissed off. He ordered C.A.P and Chang Jo to get her. C.A.P pick her up and bring her to Chun Ji. Chun Ji slapped her back.

            “This is what you get for messing with me, you . Hold her, guys.” Chun Ji said to his gang and tried to her there before Jun Hyung came out of the blue and kick Chun Ji on the spot where man’s pride is.

            “That is what you get for my wife, you er.” Jun Hyung said with burning fury. While Chun Ji was wincing in pain, Jun Hyung went to the others. When they saw Jun Hyung was getting closer to them, they let go off Yoo Rin’s hands and ran away.

            “Wait for me guys!” Chun Ji said to his friends who was running away and his friends came back for him and take him with them. Jun Hyung went back to Yoo Rin who was sitting on the sand, catching her breath. She was in trauma.

            “Are you okay?” Jun Hyung asked. Yoo Rin just nod her head.

            “I’m so sorry about leaving you for such a long time” Jun Hyung hugged her and she hugged him back.

            “Let’s went inside. I think they are worry about us. Can you walk?” Jun Hyung asked and Yoo Rin just nodded. But when she get up to walk, she falls down back onto the chair. Her legs were wobbly and still shocked about the incident just now. Jun Hyung carried Yoo Rin bridal style into the hotel. Yoo Rin just put her hands on Jun Hyung shoulders. Jun Hyung can feel Yoo Rin shivering in his arms. The others were shocked when they see Yoo Rin in Jun Hyung arms when Jun Hyung went inside the hotel.

            “What happen to her, Jun Hyung?” Jae Joong asked.

            “She’s almost got just now. Could you guys take hers and my luggage to our room? I want to put her in our room.” Jun Hyung asked.

            “Of course.” Yun Ho looked at Yoo Rin who was trembling like she was stuck in a freezer for a year.

 

[In Jun Hyung & Yoo Rin’s hotel room]

            “Is she going to be okay?” Jun Ki asked full of guilty in her voice, “It’s my fault for leaving her alone.”

            “It’s okay. I think we have to cancel our schedule for today because of Yoo Rin’s incident just now. You guys could continue the schedule without us.” Jun Hyung smiled at the others so that they won’t be worried.

            “Nah. We could just continue tomorrow. It won’t be any fun without her.” Ryu Ji said with a motherly tone.

            “Alright then, let’s not make a scene here and just rest today. Okay, here are the keys. Room number 309 is Yun Ha couple. Room number 310 are Yoo Chun, me and Chang Min’s room. Room 311 is the twins room. Room 312 is Jun Rin couple room. Room 308 is Jun Ki’s room and lastly room 313 is Jun Ji couple room. Enjoy your stay here” Jae Joong sound like a worker at that hotel.

            “Jagi, let’s go to our room and have fun.” Yun Ho said to Su Ha with a smirk. Su Ha just nudged him on the shoulder while everyone else laughed. Jun Su put his hand around Ryu Ji’s waist and went to their room.

            “Oh, how I wish to be like that” Jae Joong said.

            “You’ll be like that, hyung. Someday.” Jun Hyung just laughed at Jae Joong and went into his room and closed the door. Jae Joong was left outside.

            “Hmm.. Leaving me single again while my dongsaengs are already married. Hmm…” Jae Joong said to himself

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

So how do you guys think about my update? Please comment… And could you guys suggest me who Jae Joong should marry? >_<’