Chapter 18

Down To The Grass

Chapter 18

 

[Next Morning..]

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

I’m awake when I heard my phone alarm ring. ‘Don’t Touch My Girl’ song by my twin brothers boy group, Boyfriend was played. I woke up and closed the alarm. I looked back at the bed seeing a beautiful lady still sleeping. I guessed she was really tired from yesterday. Not to mention that she bought a lot of things for her family and friends. I still can’t believe I was married to my own enemy. I bet she also can’t believe this truth. I glanced over the time at my phone and went to the bathroom to take a bath first.

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

            “Huaarggh…” I yawned and stretched my arms. I looked to my right and I didn’t saw the figure that I was supposed to see. Then, I heard the shower sound coming from the bathroom. Oh, he’s taking a bath first and I shouldn’t waste time. I should have pack my things all. I think there are some things that I still didn’t pack yet yesterday. I quickly get down from the bed and went towards my luggage. I opened my luggage to see what thing that I haven’t pack yet. This is odd. My clothes were folded nicely and all my thing are already pack. Did Jun Hyung packed it for me yesterday? I think I fell asleep yesterday. I should ask him when he finished.

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

I walked out the bathroom with only wearing towel. I was shocked to see Yoo Rin’s face in front of the door when I opened the bathroom door.

            “Warrgghh!” I screamed my lungs out when I saw her face really near to the door when I opened the door.

            “What’s wrong with you? You screamed like a girl and as if you’ve seen a ghost.” Yoo Rin said to me. I rub my chest, trying to calm myself from the shock I received just now.

            “What were you trying to do just now in front of the bathroom? You scared me.”

            “I just want to ask you did you tidy up and pack my clothes yesterday? I didn’t meant to scare you at all. Though, your face look quite pale. Are you alright?” Yoo Rin asked me, worriedly.

            “I’m fine. Yes I was the one who packed your clothes yesterday since you had fallen asleep already.” I stated all the information that she want to know precisely. “Now, Mrs. Yong, if you had finished with all your investigation, please kindly bath now because it’s already 7 a.m.”

            “, why didn’t you wake me up before?” She cursed.

            “Is it my fault for not waking you up? I’m not your alarm clock.”

            “Ahh.. Whatever ..” She ran to the bathroom with the fastest speed.

 

[ Third’s P.O.V]

 

            ‘Stupid guy! Why didn’t you wake me up!’ Yoo Rin keep cursing and cursing Jun Hyung while she was bathing.

            “Arrgghh!! You stupid guy!” She shouted in the bathroom to relieve her stress. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the bathroom door. Yoo Rin was startled.

            “Song Yoo Rin, do you need any help in there?” It was Jun Hyung.

            “No thanks! You ert!”

[Outside the bathroom]

 

            “No thanks! You ert!” Yoo Rin shouted from inside the bathroom.

            “Alright then, hun.” Jun Hyung chuckled a bit. ‘I bet she was cursing me in there’ Jun Hyung thought.

 

[7.55 a.m]

 

Yoo Rin came out from the bathroom wearing a sky blue dress. Jun Hyung eyes were about to pop out when he saw Yoo Rin wearing that sky blue dress.

 Richard Nicoll Shirt Cotton-Voile One-Shoulder Dress         

 

 

          Yoo Rin look at Jun Hyung with a questioning expression when she saw Jun Hyung was looking at her weirdly. Ignoring Jun Hyung, Yoo Rin went in front the mirror to wear the make-ups and accessories . She wore a blue topaz necklace along with the topaz earrings.

 

10 3/4 Carat Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings Lois Hill 'Sky Blue Topaz' Statement Pendant Necklace

 

She took her bag and went to the door to wear her heels.

Tod's 24h Shopping Grande Leather Tote   Strappy Wedge Sandals

 

 

 

After plopping down on her heels, she looked back to see Jun Hyung’s jaws dropped down.
           

          “Yah! You ert! What are you looking at?” Yoo Rin placed her hands on her hips. Jun Hyung seems to be in his own world until Yoo Rin waved her hand in front of him.

            “Yah!!” Yoo Rin shouted at him. Jun Hyung seems to waken from his fantasy world.

            “What? What happen?” He asked Yoo Rin, panicking, thinking that something urgent had happened.

            “Why are you like this? You seem.. spaced out today.” Yoo Rin looked at him with a questioning face.

            “Huh? What? Spaced out? Nah…Pfftt…I’m not like that,” Jun Hyung tries to escape from Yoo Rin’s mesmerizing eyes.

            “Are you sure? You don’t look-..” Yoo Rin’s words was cut by the ringing doorbell. Both of them looked at the door.

Ding Dong Ding Dong ~

            “Uhmm.. . Let me get it.” Jun Hyung told Yoo Rin with an awkward expression on his face. Jun Hyung went towards the door and opened it to see the twins’ face.

            “Hyung, nuna..Hurry up, let’s go and have breakfast,” The twins went into the room and noticed Yoo Rin wearing a sky blue dress. Yoo Rin got up from the bed after checking her phone that is charging on the night stand. The twins looked with amused expression, with  their mouth slightly ajar.

            “Kwangmin ? Youngmin ?” Yoo Rin waved her hand in front of their eyes.

            “Is this heaven? Because I never thought I would met a beautiful angel here on this world.” Youngmin said.

            “You have never looked this beautiful, nuna. Seriously, if Jun Hyung hyung didn’t marry you, I will propose to you first.” Kwangmin confesses.

            “What are you guys blabbering about?” Yoo Rin chuckled a bit.

            “Ehem..I heard that..” Jun Hyung say between his fake coughs. Youngmin just glared at Jun Hyung.

            “Seriously, noona. Kwangmin and I are speaking the truth. We would propose you if you hadn’t marry yet.” Youngmin said to Yoo Rin.

            “Ehem.. Ehem..What’s that suppose to mean?” Jun Ki fake a cough while standing at the door. Youngmin knew he’s in a dangerous situation if he didn’t  explained the situation sooner or later to Jun Ki.

            “Noona, will you divorce Jun Hyung hyung and marry me?” Kwangmin even kneeled in front Yoo Rin. Jun Hyung quickly came neare and hit Kwangmin head playfully.

            “Aww hyung. That’s hurt.” Kwangmin pouted while rubbing his head.

            “Don’t play around like that. I’m offended, you know?” Jun Hyung said that while putting his hand around Yoo Rin’s waist. Yoo Rin clearly looked uncomfortable in that position.

            “Big guy like you get offended too, Jun Hyung-ah?” Suddenly Jae Joong interrupt them. Who knows where the hell did he came from. Behind him was the Yunha couple along with Junji couple and the bachelors of the pack.

            “Haha. Hyung don’t interrupt them. We were about to see a fight just now.” Youngmin told Jaejoong, with his hands on Jun Ki’s waist too. When did he do that or when did he get back on good terms with Jun Ki, hell no one knows. Jun Ki hit Youngmin’s arm playfully after hearing that kind of statement from his own boyfriend.

            “Aww,jagiya. It hurts.” Youngmin pouted at her while rubbing his arm.

            “You deserve it.” Jun Ki just half-heartedly said that. Youngmin pouted even more. The rest just laugh at their childish attitude.

            “Now, are we just going to stay here and doing nothing or going down to eat breakfast?” Jaejoong said.

            “Let’s have breakfast.” The bachelors set off first. After that, Jaejoong followed behind along with Yunha couple and Junji couple.

            “Yah, Kwangmin. Let’s go eat breakfast now.” Youngmin called out for Kwangmin.

            “Coming, hyung!” He shouted at Youngmin so that he can hear. He turn back to the couple “ Hyung, I was just kidding just now. By the way, nuna, you really look gorgeous and fabulous in that dress” Kwangmin said while slowly walking out from the couple’s sight.

            “Let’s go down and eat now.” Jun Hyung suggested but before Yoo Rin could give an answer, Jun Hyung already pulled her with him, towards the elevator.

 

[At the dining place]

 

All of them had taken their breakfast and enjoying the taste of their breakfast. Everyone was enjoying their breakfast quietly until Jaejoong decided to breaks the silence.

            “ I noticed that the ladies are all wearing dresses today. Is there any special occasions today?” Jaejoong asked the ladies.

            “I just wear it today for Yunho because he was the one who chose this outfit for me.” Su Ha stand up from her seat and showed her dress. She wore a caramel-colored dress along with caramel pumps and a bag that looked complete with her outfits.

 

Selina DressBalenciaga Buckle Platform SandalsMICHAEL Michael Kors Leather weekend bag

 

            “Unnie, the necklaces really looked good with the outfits. Where did you find that matching necklaces?” Ryu Ji asked Su Ha while feeding Junsu some pancakes.

 

1928 Jewelry Olivia Copper Vintage Shamrock Necklace           

          “Yunho bought the necklace for me when we went out for shopping souvenirs last time.” Su Ha said. Yunho also wore a matching caramel V-neck shirt.

 

            “Junsu hyung, can’t you eat it yourself instead of having Ryu Ji nuna to feed you?” Changmin said with a disgusted expression on his face.

            “Yah! How can you say that when you know nothing about the afterlife after marriage? This is one of the ways to keep our marriage last longer.” Junsu blurted all about marriage to Changmin.

            “So you were saying our marriage were about to collapse?” Ryu Ji glared at Junsu after he blurted all the information at Changmin. Junsu seems to realize what he had blurted out after he was caught in Ryu Ji’s gaze.

            “Hun, that wasn’t the reason. I want us to be the most romantic couple.” Junsu explained to Ryu Ji. Ryu Ji just ignoring him.

            “I’m not going to feed you again” Ryu Ji replied.

            “The most romantic couple? Pfftt… What a joke..” Changmin said that sarcastically. Junsu just glared at Changmin while Changmin just threw him a ‘what-do-I-care’ face at Junsu.

            “Ryu Ji, stand up for awhile so that we can take a look at your dress.” Jaejoong said to Ryu Ji. Ryu Ji just stand up from her seat as Jaejoong ordered her to do. Ryu Ji wore a cream-colored dress, along with floral heels and a set of white pearls earrings and necklace. Her bag have no patterns all over it which was the reason why she favors the bag so much .

 

Cream ruffle edge dress  Cream petal platform shoes  Cream panelled shoulder bag  Graduated Double Row Cream Pearl with Crystal NecklaceCream pearl flower earrings

 

 

Junsu also wear white shirt along with caramel-colored blazer. He really look stunning.

            “Hyung, you sound like a fashion critic, ordering people to stand to show their outfits.” Changmin told Jae Joong.

            “I bet you will fashion critic if you weren’t a singer. “Yoochun added on. The rest laughs at Yoochun statement. Jae joong just rolled his eyeballs.

            “Whatever.” Jae Joong said to the bachelors that was enjoying their breakfast at the end of the table, “Well, you look feminine in dress,” Jae Joong praises Ryu Ji for her taste in fashion.

            “Of course. I wear dress to work.” Ryu Ji sit bak at her chair and without knowing, her herself starts feeding Junsu again while talking about fashion with Jae Joong.

            “Ryu Ji nuna, you said earlier that you are not going to feed Junsu hyung again but now you are even stuffing the pancakes into Junsu hyung’s mouth” Kwangmin told Ryu Ji. Ryu Ji only come to noticed it when she saw Junsu mouth were full of pancakes that he can’t even swallowed it. Honey syrups was about to fall from the pancakes from Junsu’s mouth when Ryu Ji quickly wipe it with a tissue. The others just watched while they tried to hold their laughter inside. Jaejoong just shook his head at the couple while watching the incident.

            “Next, Jun Ki. Why don’t you show us your outfit?” Jaejoong asked Jun Ki. Youngmin removed his hand from Jun Ki shoulder and Jun Ki stand up from her sit. And again, who the hell knows when did Youngmin put his hand on Jun Ki’s shoulder. Jun Ki wore a dress which had white colors at the top and light green at the bottom. The dress match her body-line too. She also wore green colored wedges and green bag. They also noticed the watch that Jun Ki was wearing.

 

Camilla and Marc Cylinder crepe and jacquard dressKors Michael Kors Eliza leather wedgesNeon Satchel - Yellow

 

 

            “Wow, the watch was really beautiful with diamonds surrounding it.” Yoo Rin complimented Jun Ki’s watch.

Rhinestone-Detail Jelly Strap Watch Lime Green - One Size           

          “Well, really? It’s a couple watch.” Jun Ki  told them. They looked quite shocked literally until Youngmin showed the other couple’s watch that really look the same to Jun Ki’s watch. Youngmin also wear the same colored outfit as Jun Ki that is a green shirt inside and a white cardigan on the outside. They really are a couple made in heaven.

 

            “The last lady is Yoo Rin! Show us your outfit dear,” Jae Joong told Yoo Rin to stand up. Yoo Rin wore a sky blue dress along with blue heels. She also wear a pair of blue topaz earrings and blue necklace. The outfits match her blue handbag. Jun Hyung also wear the same colour as her. He wore a sky blue shirt and a white cardigan too.

            “Today’s couples are quite amazing. They even wear the same color. Amazing” Jaejoong said.

            “Hyung, if we’re all finished our breakfast, how about taking pictures at the beach? Since the couples are also in a good mood. I’ve brought along my camera with me” Yoo Chun suggested.

            “Good-thinking, Yoo Chun-ah,” Jaejoong said to Yoochun, “Well, how about you guys? Finished with the breakfast?Let’s head to the beach now.” Jae Joong already stood up and went towards the beach. The rest followed him.

            “Wow, it’s a nice weather today, I think.” Kwangmin said while pointing at the sky blue.

            “Let’s start taking pictures before the sun rise and the temperature became hotter.” Yoo Chun said to everyone. They start off by taking pictures of Yunha couple first walking by the seashore. After that, the special photographer for today, Yoo Chun asked them to jump as high as they can. Yoo Chun start the countdown before the couple jumped together. Su Ha with her shoes in her hand, jumped as well. That goes the same for the others too. Each of the couple make different poses while jumping towards the sky. Finally, it was time to take the bachelors of the group photos. The photographers change from Yoo Chun to Junki. The bachelors are Kwangmin, Jae Joong, Yoo Chun along with Changmin They walked by the seashores together with their hands on each others’ shoulders. Then, the bachelors jumped in sync and the photograph session was done because the Sun had reached its hottest time of the day. All of them went to their own room to take their luggage and wait at the lobby to go to the airport together. When they reached the airport, they were brought straight to the private plane that Jae Joong and Yoo Rin’s family owns. They boarded the plane and the plane soon took off.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hey there guys! I know I haven't update for two weeks because I went on a hiatus...

I LoVe CommentS <3~~ So I hope at least no silent readers ~~

For those who had only started to read this story.. Take note on the couples' name :-

 

Yunha couple ~~> Yunho & Suha

Junji couple ~~> Junsu & Ryu Ji

Junrin couple ~~> Jun Hyung & Yoo Rin 

These three couples are married but only Yunha & Junji couple are known to public while Junrin couple's marriage were a secret that only the idols & the company knew about it and kept it as a secret.

 

Well, this one couple is still dating

Youngki couple ~~> Youngmin & Jun Ki

 

the bachelors are Changmin, Yoochun, Jaejoong & Kwangmin.. Poor this guys..Haha XD

I'll update more tomorrow if I have the time 

Goodbye guys ~~`