Chapter 13

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 13

 

 

 

[In the car]

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

 

            “Mom, are the twins are staying with us? For one month?”

 

            “Yes, of course they are staying with you guys.”

 

            “But why?”

 

            “Your twin brother staying with you for one months need a reason?”

 

            “Of course.”

 

            “Your twin brother are staying with you because they didn’t get to meet their sister-in-law because they are not there on your wedding day.”

 

            “Didn’t they have schedule?”

 

            “Their boss are giving them one month vacation and after that they will start their schedule again. They’ve decided to spend their one month vacation with both of you.”

 

            “But, for this whole week we are busy. I’m busy with my comeback song and Yoo Rin is busy with her training.”

 

            “That’s why I’ve decided to send them to you next week.”

 

            “Alright.”

 

            “They will be coming on this Tuesday.”

 

            “Alright then. Goodbye.”

 

I hung the phone. I’m really frustrated now.

 

            “I told you what. You still not believing it.” Suddenly Yoo Rin opening . I can’t admit she is speaking the truth, because I have my pride. We arrived at the company.

 

            “Yoo Rin, what time will you be finished?” I asked her as she was rushing out from the car.

 

            “How I’m supposed to know?” She answered me back with a question and ran inside the company. Is she that late for her training? Arrgghh!! Many things in my head leading me to big headache.

 

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I arrived late at the studio. The moment I arrived, they were just about to start the dance lesson without me.

 

            “I’m sorry for arriving late. It was someone else mistake that I arrived late today.” I said to my trainer. My trainer understand what I was telling him about. He was Jun Hyung ‘s trainer when he was trainee so, he know how irresponsible Jun Hyung is. I had give excuses to my trainer by clues because other trainee doesn’t know I’m married and married to Yong Jun Hyung, who is our sunbae. We don’t want rumors spreading about me and Jun Hyung.

 

            “Don’t worry. We are just about starting. Join us quickly.”

 

 

After three hours of dance lesson, we take a break. I sit away from all the trainee and drink my water. I stay away from them not because I’m being stingy or what. It’s just that I’m not that friendly and I can always break someone heart just like that just by my words. I can hear they talking about me from far.

 

One was talking about me like this ‘Did you guys notice that the trainer didn’t even scold her if she was late to the lessons but us? The trainer always scold us.’

 

Another one goes like this ‘ Yeah, I know. I also hears rumors about her that the boss is being nice to her because she is DBSK Jae Joong’s younger sister. She also was admitted in one trial only after performing Hyuna sunbae Change with our sunbae Jun Hyung.’

 

While the other one, ‘ I heard that she was seducing Yong Jun Hyung sunbaenim. I just can’t believe it. I think she is one of the famous gold diggers. She is already rich enough to buy herself a bungalow so, what’s up with the seducing thing?’

 

I was heartbroken hearing those things from the other trainees mouth. I think I want to cry on the spot. A tear fall from my eye. Suddenly, the trainer came to sit beside me.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked.

 

“Yes.”

 

“You must not cry. It is an obstacle for trainees like you.”

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I heard precisely what they are gossiping about you. If you want to cry, go to the roof. It’s the best place because they are no people there. Take some walk in the garden on the roof and refresh yourself but remember don’t be too long on the roof because you still have lessons.”

 

“Thank you.” I said to him and went to the roof. Like what the trainer said, there was indeed a garden on the roof. I sit on the chair that was there and cry my eyes out. I felt so refresh again after what happens. I went towards the lift to went back to the studio. I was frozen to see someone in front of me. It was Jun Hyung.

 

“What are you doing up here?” He asked me.

 

“What does that have to do with you?”

 

“Just answer it.”

 

“Taking some fresh air. What are you doing here?”

 

“It’s my secret hiding spot. Well, it’s not so secret anymore since you find out about it.”

 

“Well then, goodbye. I’m going back to my dance lesson.” I walked away from him. I pushed the lift button and went inside.

 

 

[A few hours after that]

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

I stretched a bit after eight hours of training the same song and the same dance steps.

 

            “Hyung, why are you still here?” Yoseob ask me.

 

            “Why are you asking that to me? I can do anything I wish.”

 

            “But the problem is… do your wife wish you to do that?” Kikwang asks me.

 

            “My wife?” I ask him back. He smiled at me like I’m a fool. I suddenly remember something… YooRin! Oh my God! Isn’t her training already end? I picked up my things and run as fast as I can to the lift. “Bye boys. Gotta go.”

 

            “Wait Jun Hyung, where are you going? I had just fetch your drink…” HyunSeung said to me. I could hear the members are laughing at me.

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

 

B2ST members was laughing hard at Jun Hyung except HyunSeung who had just came in. “What’s wrong with him?” Hyun Seung asks.

 

            “ He forgot the most important thing..” Dong Woon said while laughing.

 

            “What is it?” Hyunseung asks again.

 

            “His…-laughing-….wife…..” Kikwang said.

 

            “What a fool.” Hyun Seung said.

 

 

[At the parking lot]

 

 

JunHyung ran as fast as he can to his car. When he arrived at his car, he saw Yoo Rin there, sitting while rubbing both of her hands together to stay warm. Yoo Rin looked up and saw Jun Hyung.

 

            “Yahh!! Bastard!! Why are you late? Are you trying to let me froze to death?” Yoo Rin said while slapping Jun Hyung’s back.

 

            “I’m sorry. I forgot.” Jun Hyung said while panting catching up his breath.

 

            “You FORGOT?!! How could you easily said that?” Yoo Rin smacked Jun Hyung’s back again afterhearing that statement. Yoo Rin went on with her naggings and Jun Hyung thought when will they are going home. Jun Hyung got an idea. Jun Hyung close Yoo Rin mouth with his hand and hug her from the back.

 

            “Now would you shut up for awhile and look at the sky.” Jun Hyung said and both of them look at the sky.

 

            “There are many stars tonight. So beautiful… like you…” Jun hyung mumbled the last two words.

 

            “What did you say?” Yoo Rin asks.

 

            “Nothing. Just look at the sky for awhile and then we’ll go home.” Junhyung said. Both of them looked at the sky, admiring the beauty of nature.

 

 

            “Look what we got here. A perfect couple.”

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………....

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry for not updating soon..~~~