Chapter 14

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 14

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

           

 

 

“Look what we got here. A perfect couple.” A voice said. Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung look back to see that Beast member were there, grinning at them.

 

“Well, I can see we had interrupted a couple. Let’s go back to the dorm and leave this lovely couple by themselves.” Doo Joon said.

 

“What the-..” Jun Hyung was about to talk when Yo Seop suddenly cut him “Hyung, we thought you already rushed home.” The others are just grinning at the couple.

 

“We were about to go home now.” Yoo Rin suddenly spoke out.

 

“Yeah, we are going now.” Jun Hyung said and went quickly into the car.

 

“Hyung, we know you like it so much!!” Dong Woon shouted at them and watched the couple’s car went. Doo Joon suddenly noticed Hyun Seung’s grumpy face.

 

“Hyun Seung, are you alright?” Doo Joon asked him.

 

“I’m fine. Let’s go home. I’m freakin’ tired.” Hyun Seung answered Doo Joon question with a cold tone.

 

“What’s wrong with hyung?” Dongwoon asked. The hyungs only shrugged their shoulder.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

            “Hyung!!” Two voices shouted at me simultaneously after I opened the door when the doorbell ring.

 

            “Who is it, Jun-..” Yoo Rin came out from the kitchen, wiping her hand with a towel after washing the dishes.

 

            “Oh hello sister-in-law..” The boys suddenly bowed 90 degrees when they saw their sister-in-law.

 

            “Oh hello to you too..” Yoo Rin said, bowing 90 degrees too at them.

 

“Ho…ney, meet Youngmin and Kwangmin.” I said to her. I almost choked myself out saying the word ‘Honey’. From here, our acting began.

 

“My name is Yoo Rin.. Nice to meet you guys..”

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

            Honey?!!... What was he thinking of calling me Honey??! Oh, I remembered.. Once the twins get here, our acting as a happy couple began…

 

 

[Youngmin’s P.O.V]

 

Honey?? Well, I was surprised to hear my brother saying the word ‘ honey’. The last time I heard he called ‘honey’ is…. Well, I don’t remember that woman name. Not to mention I hate her so much. I looked at Kwang Min who was also shocked hearing the word ‘honey’. Our eyes met and I smirked at him. He smirked back. Looks like we have something to do…

 

[Kwang Min’s P.O.V]

 

I was shocked hearing the word ‘honey’.. Our mother told us that we are send here on a mission that is to make both of them fall in love and have child soon. But, what are this??! We just get in and yet we heard our brother called our sister-in-law ‘honey’.. Wait, I heard my brother stuttering saying the word ‘honey’.. There must a thing going on.. here.. I looked at Young Min and he smirked at me. I smirked back at him. It looks like we have to know the truth.

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

Both of my brothers were smirking at themselves. What are going on in their heads? “Young Min, Kwang Min.. introduced yourselves to your sister-in-law..”

 

            “Oh we are sorry for the rudeness. I’m Young Min and this is my younger twin brother, Kwang Min.” Young Min smiled at her.

 

            “Jun Hyung.. give them a tour in our house.. I’m sure they will also get lost in our house.” She said to me with a calm tone. Wow, she can be a good actress if we keep going on like this.

 

            “Alright then, boys follow me. Don’t disobey my orders.” The boys followed me. First, I show them their room. They put their bag in and we continued our tour. I showed the twins the kitchen and living room. I guest I don’t have to show them the bathroom cause there are a bathroom in their room. We stopped in front of my room.

           

            “This room is mine. You guys are not allowed to enter.”

 

            “Hyung, question. This room is mine?? Oh that’s mean you sleep in this room while noona-….” I cut Kwang Min question and quickly answered. “ I mean our room.. Well, my room is same to our room right?...”

 

            “No. My room means its your room, hyung. If our room, it means its your and noona’s room.” Young Min stated the differences between mine and our.

 

            “Well, whatever. You can go into your room to rest while I and your noona go out to buy some groceries to fill up our refrigerators since for one month, we had company.”

 

            “Wait, hyung. You showed us all room except that room.” Kwang Min said while pointing at Yoo Rin’s room. I started to sweat. What am I going to say? Before I could answer, Young Min opens the Yoo Rin’s room.

 

            “Young Min-ah what are you do-…” I said to him, trying to grab his hand. He opened the door and we saw Yoo Rin was changing her clothes. She was about to take off her top, revealing her body shape when Young Min opened the door. I could see she was shocked seeing three pair of eyes looking at her. I quickly closed the door before the boys started to drool looking at her perfect body.

 

            “What did I say to you guys? Don’t disobey my orders. Your noona gonna be mad now.” I raked my hair with my fingers. Young Min only looked down, feeling guilty while Kwang Min was still dazed by her body with his mouth was slightly ajar. In a few minutes later, we heard door closing and we could tell that was Yoo Rin. Young Min ran to Yoo Rin who was about to come to the living room.

 

            “Noona, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to open the do-… We didn’t know that you was changing-.. I’m really sorry noona.. I didn’t meant to. I was just wondering cause hyung didn’t tell us about that room” Young Min said, almost crying in front of his sister-in-law. She was quiet for awhile and then she said “It’s alright. It’s not your fault. It was your hyung’s fault cause he didn’t tell you my dressing room” She was glaring at me and I gave her an ‘I don’t know’ look and she looked back at Young Min and smiled like an angel “In the future, don’t go into that room again cause that is where I kept my clothes and I maybe changes clothes in that room sometimes.”

 

            “Alright then, noona, I’ll go to my room.” Young Min said, walking away from us awkwardly. Kwang Min just followed him from behind, still looking at Yoo Rin with mouth slightly ajar. She looked at me and then proceed to the door. I get up from the couch and follow her. In the car, she stay silent. I don’t know what she was thinking about but I’m sure she was pissed off.

 

            “I’m sorry for my brothers fault. I should stop-…” I wanted to break the silence between us but suddenly she glares at me.

 

            “Why didn’t you just tell your brother that that is my dressing room?!!” She started hitting my hand with her handbag.

 

            “Yoo Rin-ah, stop it. I know its my fault and you can hit me as much as you want but not now, I’m driving. Do you want to be in an accident?” She stopped and then looked out the window and I can hear she was sobbing.

 

            “Stupid erts..” I could hear mumbling under her breath. I just felt guilty towards her. Finally, we arrived at the market. Since we live in a neighborhood where no one know me, I don’t have to went out wearing hats or anything so that people won’t recognizes me. I looked for an empty parking lot and parked there. We stayed in the car in the same position. She was looking out the window, still crying while I put my hands on the steering wheel. I have to soothe her or we won’t be able to buy the groceries. I hug her from the back and obliviously she was shocked by my sudden action. She tried to break free my hands from her waist since I’m a man and she’s a woman, our energy level are different.

 

            “What are you doing? Let me go!”

 

            “Let stay in this position until you soothes up.” She didn’t say anything and we stayed in that positions for a few minutes.

 

            “Do you want to buy the groceries or let me buy by myself and you stay in the car?” I asked. She didn’t answer and I guessed I had to buy the groceries by myself. I went out from the car and went straight into the market. I need to buy the groceries fast because I don’t want to let Yoo Rin stay alone like the last time.

 

Flashback :

 

It was nighttime. I went to buy groceries by myself since Yoo rin was tired. I was standing at the cashier place to pay for the things when I saw a few men standing outside of our car and knocked the car’s window. Yoo Rin came out from the car and asked them what their problem is. A man suddenly pinned her against the car. She was totally freaked out. She started to shout for help. As soon as I paid the things, I ran out from the store.

 

            “Leave my wife alone!!” I shouted at them. Apart from the man who was pinning Yoo Rin against the car, the rest of them came toward me. But before I could fight all of them, I heard police sirens and I’m sure they heard it too that they left my weak wife and started to run but all of them were caught by the police and was sentenced to five years in jail. I ran towards Yoo Rin who was still in shock. I hugged her and she hugged me back. I was thankful towards the person who called the police.

 

 

[End of Flashback]

 

 

            That was the most unforgettable moments for me. After that tragedy, I was afraid to leave Yoo Rin alone in the car. I choose all the groceries quickly and paid it. I was looking outside to check if that tragedy happens again. The cashier who is standing, look at me “Sir, that tragedy won’t happen to your wife again, don’t worry”

 

            I just smiled at her “ Thank you for your consideration. I appreciated it. By any chance, do you know who called the police that day? I really want to thank that person so much.”

 

            “Actually, it was me. When you looked out the window looking outside with a urgent face, I noticed that maybe the woman who was pinned against the car was your wife. I only did what the other people do.”

 

            “Thank you very much. I appreciated it. My wife was in trauma for three days because of that.” I smiled sincerely at the cashier.

 

            “By the way, do people told you that your face is similar to Yong Jun Hyung, that rapper in Beast?” The cashier asked. Crap! How does she know about Beast?

 

            “Yup.. I heard about that millions times. By the way, thank you again. If its not for you, my wife would have been that day.”

 

            “It’s nothing. Have a nice day.” The cashier smiled at me. I went out from the market with the groceries. I put the groceries inside the car and entered the car. Yoo Rin was sleeping. I think she cries until she fall asleep or I was taking much time buying the groceries. I drove home safely. When we arrived at our house, I called Kwang Min to come and help me with the things while I can carry Yoo Rin. Kwang Min got down in a fast speed.

 

            “Hyung, she’s not a baby. Why don’t you just wake her up?” Kwangmin said while holding the lift button waiting for me to get in.

 

            “Ssshhh~… Because of you guys, I was hit in the car just now. I tried to soothe her up by using this way. Plus, I’ve been carrying her for many times already.”

 

            We arrived at the 6th floor and we went out from the lift. Kwang Min helped opening the door for me. Young Min who was sitting on the sofa watching TV was amazed looking at me carrying Yoo Rin on my back. I put Yoo Rin to bed. She sleeps like an angel. I went out from the room and moves forward to the kitchen to settle the groceries but I stop half way cause I don’t know where to keep some of the groceries and only Yoo Rin knows where to put it. I decided to watch TV. I sit on the sofa and watched TV.

 

            “Hyung, did she really forgives me?” Young Min asked.

 

            “Yup. Maybe you but me, I don’t sure if she forgives me.”

 

            “Hyung, does it hurt being hit by her?” Kwang Min asked.

 

            “It hurts like hell. We almost had an accident.”

 

            “By the way, Jae Joong hyung called just now when you and noona are not here” Young Min said.

 

            “Jae Joong hyung said he will be staying here for two weeks.”

 

            “What? Arrggghh! Couldn’t my day get any better?”

 

 

[Young Min’s P.O.V]

 

 

            “What? Arrggghh! Couldn’t my day get any better?” Jun Hyung said after KwangMin told him that Jae Joong will be staying at his house .Jae Joong hyung also told me something that I wouldn’t want to tell my brother.

 

 

[Flashback]

 

I was sitting on the couch along with my brother watching KBSTV Happy Together where both of us were filmed. Suddenly, the house phone ring. I asked Kwang Min to answered it and he acted like he was sleeping. It looks like I’m the one who had to answered it.

 

            “Hello?”

 

            “Hello, is that you Rin-ah?”

 

            “I’m sorry but Yoo Rin noona is not in now. She went to buy groceries with Jun Hyung hyung.”

 

            “Noona? May I ask who is this?”

 

            “I’m Young Mi-..”

 

            “Ah… You’re the twins, right?”

 

            “Right. But who is this?”

 

            “I’m sorry I forgot to tell you who am I. I’m Jae Joong. Your Yoo Rin’s noona’s brother.”

 

            “Ah…hyung. How are you?”

 

            “I’m fine. When did you twins get there? Yoo Rin told me about you guys staying there for one month.”

 

            “Ah.. we just got here a few hours ago”

 

            “Oh, really?”

 

            “Yup. What’s wrong, hyung? I can tell Yoo Rin noona about it when she got home.”

 

            “I just got a two weeks vacation from my manager. I was planning to spend my vacation there.”

 

            “Oh, really? It will be fun having you here”

 

            “Do you know how long their vacation is?”

 

            “They got a week vacation from their company”

 

            “Could you not tell them about this? I was planning to bring them along with me to Jeju Island.”

 

            “Sure. But could we join you cause if noona is not here, who’ll feed us?”

 

            “Of course. You guys can join the fun cause we’ll be going in my private jet.”

 

            “Wow, you guys are really rich”

 

            “Plus, don’t tell Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin that DBSK will also join us during the trip or else your noona are not joining.”

 

            “Sure”

 

            “I had other intention actually. My plan was to get them together and fall in love”

 

            “Really? Then, we can surely join you. I also smell something fishy between them.”

 

            “It’s not fishy. The truth is that they are married because it was arranged. They don’t love each other.”

 

            “Wow, they were acting in front of us then. Our mother send us here to bring them together.”

 

            “They were acting in front you guys? Well, that’s a good thing and they may fall into their own trick. Let them act in front of you guys. It’ll be fun to see them acting.”

 

            “You’re right, hyung. Wait.. There is another call..”

 

            “Alright, I’ll wait.”

 

            “Hello?”

 

     “Young Min? Could you asked Kwang Min to get down here to help me with the groceries? Your noona is asleep so I don’t want to interrupt her sleep and carry her upstairs.”

 

     “Hyung, you back already? Alright, I’ll send Kwang Min down.”

 

     “Alright then. Bye.”

 

            “Hello, Jae hyung? I had to hung now cause Jun Hyung hyung is back.”

 

            “Huh? Alright then. See you guys tomorrow. Bye.”

 

            “Bye.”

 

I hung the phone and sit on the sofa and acted like nothing’s happen  at all. Jun Hyung came in after awhile with Yoo Rin noona and went into their room. Kwang Min came and sit beside me on the sofa.

 

            “Who called just now?” He asked.

 

            “It was Jaejoong hyung. He’s coming tomorrow and we are going to Jeju Island tomorrow” I whispered at him.

 

            “He’s making sudden visit here?”

 

            “Yup. And he had a plan to bring noona and hyung together. They were actually acting in front of us now.”

 

            “What the…” Kwang Min said half shrieked.

 

            “Shh.. We are going to have fun.”

 

            “It looks like we have a plan to go with a supporter.” Kwang Min smirked at me and I smirked at him back and we high-five each other.

 

 

[End of Flashback]

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

What do you think of these chapter? Young Min , Kwang Min and Jae Joong are planning something and that something will success or not?? Wait for the next chapter.

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED.. <3 <3