Chap 21

Down To The Grass

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

Later, it was night and all guests had gone home and it is also time for the couple to bid goodbye to Yoo Rin’s parents and Sulhu. Sulhu looked at Yoo Rin with his puppy eyes pleading her to stay a bit longer. Yoo Rin can read it in his eyes. Yoo Rin hugged her parents and Jaejoong. She stopped in front of Sulhu, long. Sulhu hold her hand and plead her with his puppy eyes again. She shook her head and hugged Sulhu. Sulhu hugged her back and instead of hugging her, he even lifted her. She was quite shocked from that. Jun Hyung saw the won’t separate siblings and just giggled.

            “Why don’t you come with us, Sulhu-ya?” Jun Hyung asked.

            “But hyung, I had schedule tomorrow…” Sulhu answered.

            “Then what day are you free?”

            “I guess Tuesday? I got no music program on that day,”

            “Then, you can come to our house on Tuesday and have fun with your sister,”

            “Really? Will you let me?”

            “Yeah. You should come. Your sister will love it, right Rin?”

            “Of course my baby boy, you are allowed in my house,”

            “Okay, its set then. I’m going to your home on Tuesday! Make sure you don’t have anything to do on that day, noona!”

            “Of course,” Yoo Rin smiled at his brother, “ I guessed if that’s all, I’m going to go home now, Ma, Pa. The twins must be boring waiting in the car,” Yoo Rin giggled.

            “Of course. Go then. Did you remember to bring Yeollie? And your plants?” Ma asked.

            “Yeollie is in the car with the twins.. I didn’t forget my plants too. Thanks for remembering me. Bye Ma,” Yoo Rin waves goodbye and went inside the car. Jun Hyung too. Soon, the car droved out from there.

[In the car]

            “Are you twins fine with Yeollie at the back?” Yoo Rin asked the twins that were sitting in the back but she didn’t receive an answer back so she looked at the back, seeing the twins are fast asleep, with Yeollie’s cage in their hand. Yoo Rin just smiled at them.

            “Your brothers are asleep. I guessed they’re pretty tired,” Yoo Rin told Jun Hyung who was driving.

            “Yeah, they are more tired than the main stars of the wedding just now,” Jun Hyung chuckled, “If you’re sleepy, sleep. I’ll wake you guys up when we arrived,” Jun Hyung told Yoo Rin.

            “Nah, I rather stayed up and enjoyed the night’s view. It had been such a long time since I came back here,” Yoo Rin told Jun Hyung.

            “Okay then.”

 

[At the parking lot]

            “We’re here!” Yoo Rin shouted at the twins that were fast asleep behind. The twins woke up and wiggled their body from the exhaustion.

            “Come on, sleepy heads. Get up. Go upstairs and unlock the door if you guys doesn’t want to lift brought anything upstairs,” The twins heard that and ran fast towards the lift. Jun Hyung just chuckled, seeing his brothers’ attitude. Those lazy boys. Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin brought all the potted plants upstairs and luckily the door was opened by the twins. When they entered, the twins was nowhere to be found. Jun Hyung settled all the plants down and checked the twins’ room and found them on the bed, snoring. He closed the door and went back to Yoo Rin in the living room. Yoo Rin let out her cat and played with it.

            “Is the cat trained?” Jun Hyung asked while sitting on the floor besides Yoo Rin.

            “Of course. Don’t worry. It knows where to poop. You just have to opened the bathroom door always and it can go there and poop,”

            “Wow, I see you have a talented cat there,”

            “Nah, the cat just need to have some discipline and it will follow its master orders if we treat it well,” While Yoo Rin was talking, Jun Hyung just studied her face. He never noticed that his wife’s face was as white as snow. She had so many beautiful features that can make anyone fall for her deep, like him.

            ‘Should I confess?’ Jun Hyung was thinking about that.

            “Yoo Rin-ah, there something I want to tell you,”

            “What is it?” Yoo Rin looked at him.

            “I… think I love you,” Yoo Rin’s expression was more like ‘Are you kidding me?’ Jun Hyung’s eyes fall on Yoo Rin’s lips. He slowly leaned in to kiss her and their mouth touched. Yoo Rin responded back after a few seconds. When they felt they are turning green, they broke the kiss.

            “I love you too…”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update plus short chappie!

 

I'm here to tell you that this fic will end in another two or one chapter! :)