Chapter 22

Down To The Grass

 

Jun Hyung was dumbfounded by Yoo Rin’s confession. He just looked straight at Yoo Rin’s eyes, to make sure that she was sincere and this is not an illusion.

 

            “Is this true?” Jun Hyung’s tongue is twisted. Yoo Rin just smiled and nodded. “Really? You’re not lying, right?” Yoo Rin nodded. Jun Hyung smiled and suddenly kiss her again. “Can you repeat the words?”

 

            “I love you….” Yoo Rin was shy. Jun Hyung looks like he can die on the spot. The woman he loves said she loved him. “I got something to confess, actually,” Yoo Rin said slowly.

 

            “What is it?”

 

            “I’m pregnant,” Another surprise hit Jun Hyung.

 

            “Are you serious? Pregnant? As in pregnant – pregnant ?” Yoo Rin just nodded at every question. “How long had it been?” Yoo Rin brought up 2 fingers signaling 2 weeks. Jun Hyung can’t smile even broader. He just hugged his wife tighter. The confession had made his day even better.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys! Its about time I update something right? Well this is a short update and I'll give you more in a few minutes okay? Bye for now~ I know my story is messed up hehe.