Chapter 16

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 16

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

I went back into my room to check on Yoo Rin. She was sleeping peacefully like a baby. I went to cuddle beside her and looked at her beautiful face. This beautiful face make me crazy for the past seven years when we are classmates and now from the title ‘classmate’, she is now legally my wife. I still can’t believe that I had such a lucky fate. I bet if one day, she becomes a celebrity, she will totally knocked all girl group out, maybe even SNSD. Well, maybe I was dreaming too much about her knocking SNSD down. I ran my hand to all part of her face, admiring her beauty. What will happen to us when the public know about this marriage? Will we be able to keep our marriage safe from people who intended to break us apart? Moreover, will my fans accept that I’m married? Questions keep going through my head. Stop all the questions for now. I just want to appreciate these moments with her. I took her in my embrace and I slowly drift to sleep.

 

 

 

I feel wind went through my hair. It’s very cold. I opened my eyes slowly to find that Yoo Rin is not there anymore. I quickly get up from the bed and scanned the whole room but couldn’t find any trace of her. I started to panic. I went to the bathroom but still didn’t find her. Where could she go in her weak conditions? I take my phone and call her. Then, I hear our song ‘ On Rainy Days’ from somewhere. It’s coming from Yoo Rin’s handbag. I opened her handbag to see her phone, ringing. Where did she went, leaving phone and no trace at all? Only then, I noticed the sliding door to the veranda was left opened. I didn’t remember leaving that door opening. I went towards the veranda and I find a statue there, not to mention a beautiful one, looking at the beach. I was relieved to find the statue here. I went to her and stand beside her.

            “Huh, you really worries me” I said to her and looked at the sea too.

            “You’re awake?” She asks me back.

            “Of course. You think I’m a ghost or something?”

            “Nope. I’m just stating that just now, I woke up and you were sleeping. That’s why I ask you just now.”

            “Alright then” Both of us continue admiring the beauty of the beach.

            “Actually. I want to say thank you for what you did yesterday, you know.”

            “You’re welcome. What I did yesterday was nothing. It’s what I supposed to do, you know as your husband. I should protect you.” She stays silence for awhile and continues admiring the nature.

            “Don’t you feel creepy waking up at 4 a.m. and enjoying the view while it is dark?” I asked her.

            “Nope. It’s a way for me to refresh from all the stress and breathe in fresh air cause at this time, the air is so fresh.” She said while spreading both of her hands.

            “How come you know all this?”

            “I’m a doctor before I became a trainee, you idiot.”

            “Oh, right. Are you alright from the shock yesterday?”

            “Well, not yet. But I’m starting to forget it so don’t emphasize that again to me.”

            “Alright. Let’s go inside. I’m starting to feel cold and creepy.” I said and pulled her hand so that she will follow me. I was surprised that she followed me obediently. I closed the door while she sits on the bed. I sit on the bed beside her.

            “Can I ask you something?” I asked.

            “Of course. What is it?”

            “Could we be friends?”

            “Of course, why not?” She smiled at me with her brightest smile. I just smiled at her back.

            “Now, let’s sleep for another few hours because we have to wake up again in a few hours and went through a tiring day.” I said to her and both of us went to sleep.

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

I woke up when I hear my phone alarm ringing. Damn that phone to ring when I was having a nice dream. I got up from the bed and went to my phone to silence it. It’s already 6.30 a.m.; I should take a bath and then woke that lazy man. I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom.

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

I woke up when I feel the wind going through my hair, again. Owh how I hate cool winds in the morning. It makes me want to pee. I got up from the bed quickly and ran to the bathroom and went in. I continued my business in there. Suddenly, I saw a hand taking a towel that was in front of me and the sounds of curtain pulling. I saw Yoo Rin covering her body with the towel. She saw me and screamed. I screamed too. Then, she went out from the bath tub and covers her body totally with the towel.

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

 

            “Jun Hyung! Are you spying on me?!!” Yoo Rin screamed at Jun Hyung who was still peeing and hit him.

            “Hey that hurts, you know.” Jun Hyung quickly finished his business and wears his shorts back. Jun Hyung turned around and holds both of Yoo Rin’s wrists. Yoo Rin twist her wrist a little bit so that her wrists will get out from Jun Hyung’s tight grip.

            “Hey! What are you doi-…” Yoo Rin lips was sealed with Jun Hyung’s lips. They kissed for a few minutes until Yoo Rin who broke the kiss. Yoo Rin looking pissed up, walked out from the bathroom. Jun Hyung knows he did something wrong to her but he just want to tell the truth to her. He never meant to spy on her, he just went there without knowing she was there and to pee only. Jun Hyung walked out from the bathroom and switched off the bathroom lights. He saw Yoo Rin just sit on the right side of the bed, looking towards the sea. He went to his luggage, took his toiletries and his towel and went to take a bath.

 

[30 minutes later…]

Jun Hyung gets out from the bathroom with his clothes on (Forgot to tell that he bring his clothes along with him into the bathroom …>_<’...). He saw Yoo Rin was dressed up and was putting her bb cream on. He was going to explain everything to her when suddenly, there a knock at the door. Both of them look at the door. Jun Hyung went towards the door and opened the door. Jae Joong and the twins entered.

            “Are you guys ready for today’s schedule?” Jae Joong asked. Jun Hyung just nodded so do Yoo Rin. “What’s wrong with you two? Did you guys argued?”

            “Not after this guy here, spying on me, bathing!” Yoo Rin said while stared at Jun Hyung.

            “No, I did not. I just went in there to pee. That’s all.” Jun Hyung said back to Yoo Rin.

            “Why are you guys arguing about this?” Kwang Min asked.

            “Don’t couples even bath together?” Young Min asked. Jun Hyung & Yoo Rin forgot that the twins are there.

            “No. I mean like your nuna here, has a serious case of people spying her because of yesterday incident. She was trauma. We had bathed together, right, Yoo Rin-ah?” Jun Hyung said to Yoo Rin while faking a smile at her.

            “Yup. We had bathed together before. But because of yesterday, I become a little bit traumatize.” Yoo Rin said while faking a smile at the twins. Jae Joong thought to himself ‘Have they really bath together?’ Jae Joong just laughed but in the inside.

            “Ok, twins. Go and knock the others room while I tell this couple about today programs.” Jae Joong said to the twin and the twins went out from the room. As soon as the twins went out, Jae Joong laughed.

            “Why are you laughing, hyung?” Jun Hyung said to Jae Joong with a little bit of frustration in his face.

            “No. It’s nothing. I just want to ask. Have really you guys bath together?”

            “No!” Both of them answered together.

            “Well then, don’t argue anymore. Just make up together, okay? You don’t want anybody to see you guys in this kind of state, right? Rin-ah, you don’t want me tell Mom about what is going on, right? You too, Jun Hyung. You don’t want your brothers to misunderstand you guys, right?” Both of them just nod.

            “Good, now just make it up again and get out in a few minutes with smiles, okay? I’m gonna went out first to check on the others. Remember, go out with a smile.” Jae Joong said and went out from the room. Both of them silenced for awhile until Jun Hyung break the silent situation.

            “Look, I’m sorry okay? I didn’t spy on you and I didn’t realize that you were in the bathroom just now.”

            “Alright, alright. I’m sorry too for accusing you, ‘spying’ on me.” Yoo Rin said.

            “So, are we on good terms now? Anyway, you saw my private thing and I just saw your half- body, so it’s fair and square, okay?”

            “Okay.”

            “Now, let’s go out with a cheerful face like nothing happen.” Jun Hyung smiled at her and Yoo Rin smiled at Jun Hyung back with the brightest smile.

            “Okay. Let me take my bag first.” Yoo Rin takes her bag and wears her high heels. After she was finished wearing her high heels, she stands back. Jun Hyung takes Yoo Rin’s hand and holds it.

            “Now, promise me that you won’t let my hand go except if you want to go to the toilet, so that we’ll look like the happiest couple ever, okay?” Yoo Rin just nodded. Jun Hyung opened the door and closed the door back. The others were waiting for them outside. When they went out, the others just wooed at them.

            “Wow, you two really looked great together.” Ryu Ji said to them. Jae Joong just smiles at them and put a thumb up at them.

            “Well, of course it is. It’s their first honeymoon.” Jun Ki said to Ryu Ji.

            “How did you know?” Yoo Rin asked Jun Ki.

            “Young Min told me.” Jun Ki said.

            “You guys never went to a honeymoon before?” Su Ha asked Yoo Rin.

            “Nope. I was so busy until I had to leave her alone at our house. That’s why I asked her to resign from being a doctor and become a trainee at the same company as me.” Jun Hyung said.

            “Rin-ah, you should have entered our company instead of Cube.” Su Ha said.

            “Should I? But I still don’t know what the president will say about this.”

            “Nah... She should stay in the company with me. I rather have her staying in the same company as me so that I can watch her every step.” Jun Hyung said.

            “Well, enough with the chit chat. Let’s go and eat breakfast. After that, our trip will begin.” Jae joong said and the rest follow him to the hall where breakfast is serve. There are many varieties of food there. Western, traditional Korean and Japanese food is serve. All of them chose the food they wanted to eat and take a seat at a table outside of the hall which faces the sea so that they could admire the beauty of nature while eating breakfast. Jun Hyung sits beside Yoo Rin so the rest of them won’t suspect their acting.

            “Yoo Rin opened your mouth” Jun Hyung put a spoon of fried rice in front of Yoo Rin. Yoo Rin just opened . Jun Hyung successfully feed her. Yoo Rin also wants to feed him a slice of bread with scrambled eggs and ham. But without his notice, Yoo Rin also put mustard in it together with mayonnaise so that he won’t notice the colour.

            “Jun Hyung, open your mouth.” Yoo Rin put the sandwich with the mustard sauce in front of him. Jun Hyung just opened his mouth obediently. He bites a bit of the sandwich where she put the most amount of mustard. Soon, Jun Hyung’s eyes turn red and he started fanning himself while he still munching on the sandwich. After that, he swallowed the sandwich.

            “What’s wrong with you, Jun Hyung? Do you need water?” Yun Ho asked him. Jun Hyung just nodded. Ryu Ji quickly passes him a glass of mango juice.

            “What did you put in it?” Jae Joong asked. The twins were worried about their brother.

            “I just put scrambled eggs, ham and mayonnaise in it and maybe a little quantity of mustard...” Yoo Rin said.

            “What?! A little quantity? I could feel it all over my mouth.” Jun Hyung said but sort of yelling. Yoo Rin face reaction slightly changed from smiling to a little bit of frowning.

            “Hyung, control your anger.” Young Min warned him.

            “Fine. I’m sorry then.” Yoo Rin gets up from her seat and went towards the stair that leads to the sea.

            “Right, now whose fault is it.” Young Min went to follow Yoo Rin.

            “Jun Hyung, follow her.” Jae Joong said to him. Jun Hyung just followed his brother-in-law order.

 

[At another place...]

 

Young Min found Yoo Rin starting to cry while sitting on a stone. Young Min went towards her slowly.

            “Nuna, don’t cry. I’m sure hyung was just out of his mind for awhile.” Young Min tried to comfort Yoo Rin. Young Min went to hug her but before he could hug her, Jun Hyung came and signaled him to go and let him to comfort her.

            “Nuna, can I hug you?” Young Min said that and went to the others. Jun Hyung stands in front of Yoo Rin. Jun Hyung makes her stand and hug her. Yoo Rin just hugged him back without opening her eyes to see who it is. After she was sober, she opened her eyes again and broke the hug. She was surprised to see who was hugging her. She immediately hit him on the chest.

            “Yoo Rin, that’s hurts.” Jun Hyung said while trying to dodge all her hitting. She just hit him. Jun Hyung grabbed her hands and kissed her. After that, Jun Hyung broke the kiss.

            “Look, I’m sorry. I just don’t like people playing tricks on me. Just stop crying and just smile. What did we promised this morning?” Jun Hyung said to Yoo Rin. Yoo Rin just nodded. They went back to the group which was worried of them. When they saw Yoo Rin was alright, their worries went away.

            “Now if there is nothing that is standing in our way, let’s start our schedule for today.” Jae Joong said and the rest just follow him. They went into the cars that Jae Joong rented and start their journey. Jae Joong personally hired a tourist guide to bring them around the island as Jae Joong also didn’t know the whole island. The tourist guide brought them all over the island. Today, they’ll be only sight-seeing the whole island but tomorrow they will be exploring the island. Yoo Rin rolled down her window to personally admire the island more. Jun Hyung, who was driving the car, just looked at Yoo Rin who was sticking her head out the window. He just let her be because he knows that she is very down to earth cause she really like or he mean love. After a few hours sight-seeing the island, it was already 7 p.m. They stopped at a restaurant to have dinner (They’ve taken their lunch just now…). Jae Joong also invited the tourist guide to eat with them. Actually Jae Joong has feeling for that tourist guide. She was beautiful, kind and could be the perfect wife, Jae Joong thought to himself. They were lucky actually Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin were lucky technically because the tourist guide only know the DBSK boys only. While they wait for their food, the tourist guide asked a few question to her favourite idols.

            “So, you guys went here for a holiday?” The tourist guide name ‘Jung Hye Young said.

            “Yes. Hye Young-sshi. Apparently, we are just butting in these guys honeymoon.” Jae Joong said while pointing at Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin.

            “Yup. We are just butting in. Anyway we need some rest too, you know. And have some quality times with our wife.” Yun Ho said.

            “Yup. Well, we were going to think this holiday as a second honeymoon for us, right, Ryu Ji?” Junsu asked her beautiful wife. Ryu Ji nudged her elbow at Jun Su. Everyone laughed at their childish behaviour.

            “So, how long have you guys been married?” Hye Young asked Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin.

            “Well, they had just been married about two months ago.” Chang Min kind-heartedly answered that question for the couple.

            “Oh, so you guys are newly-weds. It’s weird that this is your first honeymoon. Shouldn’t newly couple usually had their honeymoon a week after their wedding?” Hye Young asked again.

            “Well, I was busy with work and my schedule is full so we had to postpone our honeymoon.” Jun Hyung explained to Hye Young. Hye Young just nodded while Jun Hyung was telling the whole thing, saying that she understands.

            “So, you guys married because of love?” Hye Young asked again, full of curiosity. That question struck Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin.

            “Of course. They were married because of love.” Jae Joong answered, stuttering a bit, for them.

            “Oh... So did you guys plan anything yet? This question is open to all the married couple here.” Hye Young said.

            “Well, we are coming. Ryu Ji and I decided to have another person in our life soon.” Jun Su answered.

            “You decided to marry again, hyung?” Kwang Min asked.

            “Aishh, this kid. We mean we were thinking to have a baby soon.” Jun Su said.

            “Sorry.” Kwang Min said. The rest just laughed.

            “How about Yun Ho oppa?”

            “Well, we were still thinking about that.” Yun Ho said.

            “Oh... You guys?” Hye Young looked at Jun Hyung and Yoo Rin.

            “Well, we were thinking... Maybe no-….” Jun Hyung was about to answer the question when Yoo Rin suddenly interrupted.

            “Well, he means we maybe have another people later. But not now. Maybe in another five month...” Yoo Rin said. Jun Hyung was totally shocked hearing the answer from Yoo Rin’s mouth. Jae Joong too. Yun Ho, Su Ha, Ryu Ji, Jun Su, Chang Min, Yoo Chun and Jun Ki were also taken aback with Yoo Rin’s answer. The twins only make a confuse face because they don’t really know the whole situation that was happening.

            “Yeah. I mean that.” Jun Hyung smiled at the tourist guide. Suddenly, a waitress came to serve their food, just right before the tourist guide could ask again. After their food was served, they were talking to each other, asking about this and that. Jae Joong was busy questioning the tourist guide about her family, job and everything about her.

            In an hour after that, they all finished eating their dinner and decided to go back to the hotel.

            “Guys, are you all finished?” Jae Joong asked.

            “Yeah!” All the rest answered simultaneously.

            “Then, let’s go back to the hotel. It was getting late already. Let’s go.” Jae Joong said. All of them get into their cars and went back to the hotel.

 

[At the hotel lobby]

 

            “Do you guys want to go to bed early or want to have some fun outside?” Jae Joong asked.

            “What do you mean?” Young Min asked Jae Joong.

            “I mean drinking soju or beer.” Jae Joong said.

            “Well then, nope. We are going upstairs.” The twins said. Jun Ki followed the twins going in the lift and went into their room.

            “How about you, Yoo Rin?”

            “Maybe...Yu-…” Yoo Rin was going to say yes before Jun Hyung cut her.

            “No. You can’t. You have low alcohol tolerance. I don’t want you to get drunk again like last time.” Jun Hyung steadily said to Yoo Rin.

            “You can’t drink so much?” Chang Min asked and Yoo Rin just nodded.

            “Well then, why don’t you guys have a walk on the beach while we are going to the festival over there?” Jae Joong went to the festival that was going on at the beach. Jun Hyung take Yoo Rin hand and went to the other side of the beach which was cool and a little quiet. They see a bench and sit there. Both of them sit in silence and admire the beauty of nature.

            “Do you like it here?” Jun Hyung suddenly asked. Yoo Rin looked at him for a second and looked back at the sea and answered.

            “Yup. I dreamed to go here when I was little. I like the cool breeze that went through my hair, the fresh seawater, children running here and there, making sandcastles, and looking at the beautiful shells and many more.”

            “I could say you a one down-to-earth person. You really like nature, don’t you?”

            “Yup. If you went into my room at my parents’ house, you’ll be surprised.”

            “And why is that?”

            “I had about four plants inside my room and two kittens. I usually sleep with them. Seriously, they make me feel relaxed and I missed my Xia and Xian very much.”

            “You know what? Let’s visit your parents’ house after the holiday.”

            “For what?”

            “To take your plants and your kittens.”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah. Of course. I’ll do anything that would make you happ-….” Jun Hyung was cut by Yoo Rin hug. Jun Hyung was shock but hug her back. He never felt this happy. Yoo Rin was too happy hearing the fact she could bring her pets with her. She let go the hug.

            “I’m sorry about that.”

            “No. It’s nothing.”

            “But still, thanks about letting me take my pets to our house.”

            “It’s nothing. But do they know the law about no pooping in the house?”

            “Of course they know. I trained from they were little.”

            “Well then, they won’t be a problem.”

            “But wait, when I go to train, who will take care of them?”

            “You could bring them with you. But I take Xia with me while you can take Xian with you. You can’t take care of both of them at one time right?” Jun Hyung said.

            “Yeah. But again, thanks. I really appreciated it.”

            “Well then, let’s go back to our room. I think it’s going to rain soon.” Jun Hyung said and both of them ran back to the hotel before rain falls. But without their knowing, there are 8 pairs of eyes watching them from far.