Chapter 5

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 5

 

 

[Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

 

 

I quickly called for Dr. Henry. After calling for help, I went inside to check on her. All the guys inside are awake. Yoo Rin is still in pain. She raked her own hair and winced. After a few minutes, Dr. Henry came running inside with three nurses.

 

     “I’m sorry, everyone. I’m afraid I have to ask you guys to go out for a while.” Dr. Henry said.

 

    “Alright. We’ll stay outside. Come on, guys.” I said. We waited outside anxiously. I hoped she is just alright.

 

   “Hyung, relax. She’ll be alright.” Jun Young said.

 

   “I hope so. If not, I blamed myself for not taking good care of her.” I said.

 

 

[After 30 minutes]

 

 

Dr. Henry came out with the nurses. I ran to the doctor.

 

   “How is she?” I asked.

 

  “Until now, her condition is stable. You don’t need to be worry.” Dr. Henry.

 

  “ Can I asked you something? What causes her head to hurt again?” I said.

 

 “She is having that mild concussion again. I’m afraid she have to stay at the hospital for a few days. Did you say something to her that make she remembered her past that been hurting her the past few years?” He asked.

 

 “I didn’t say anything about her past. I only said Yoo Chun.” I said.

 

 “I think that Yoo Chun is the problem. Does he has something that connected to her past?” He asked.

 

“Oh.. I think I know now.” I said.

 

“It’s good if you know then. Well, I better get going. I have a lot more patient to do with.” He said.

 

“Once again, thank you Doc.” I said.

 

“It’s my pleasure.” Dr. Henry said and went to his work place. I went inside the room and I can see that Yoo Rin was sleeping. Maybe the doctor gave her some medicine. Maybe it was not so bad for Yoo Chun not marrying Yoo Rin. If not, Yoo Rin will be spending a lot of time in the hospital instead at home.

   

    “Hyung, is she asleep?” someone asked me. I turned to see Kevin behind me.

 

   “Yes.” I replied.

 

   “I hope she’ll get better soon. She can’t stay at the hospital for the rest of her life, right?” He said.

   “Yeah. You’re right.” I said. I hope you will get better my baby sister.

 

[End of Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

Ah…at last…fresh air. Staying in the hospital for two weeks sure make me feel dizzy with the scent of medicine and blood.. Ah…I missed my mom so much…. Ah…. I miss Dad too. I missed my room …. In other words, I missed everything at home… My parents’ nagging….My plant… My cats…Oh how I missed them so much…

 

      “Oh, I can see why you are smiling a lot today, Yoo Rin – ah… Did you miss home that much?” Jae Joong said to me while driving his car.

 

     “Of course… Who doesn’t miss home when you stayed away from home too long..?” I said.

 

 

 

[At home…]

 

 

I got down from oppa car’s and run to my mother.

 

     “Omma!!” I said as I hug her.

 

    “Yoo Rin – ah, you shouldn’t run to me. You are still sick. Do you want to get in the hospital again?” My mom said while hugging me tightly.

 

    “Our pretty daughter. You was inserted to the hospital on your special day.” My dad said as he pat my head.

 

   “How about me? I was the one who look after her day and night.” JaeJoong pouted.

 

   “Our handsome son. You have done very well taking care of your sister. Well done.” My mom said as she pulled Jae Joong into her embrace.

 

   “Not to mention I’ve done a lot until I can’t sleep at night just waiting for her wake up.” Jae Joong complained to my mom.

 

  “Enough already. Do you guys want to stay outside and freeze to death? Let’s go inside.” My dad said.

 

  “Okay.. We’ll go inside.” My mom said.

 

  “Jae Joong take your sister’s luggage to her room and go rest a bit. You look too horrible for a person that had taken care of their sister day and night.” My dad said to Jae Joong.

 

 “I know already.” Jae Joong mumbled.

 

 “Yoo Rin, you better go rest. You must be tired from the journey coming back from the hospital.” My mom said.

 

 “Okay.” I simply answered my mother’s question.

 

 “Ahh.. Before I forget, there was a phone call for you just now from the hospital. They said you can report yourself to work next week.” My mom said.

 

  “Okay. I said and went to my bedroom.

 

 

 

 

 I take off my spectacles. I stared at the clock. 11.45 p.m. At twelve midnight, I promised  Lee Teuk to chat with him. My body now only felt fatigue and my eyes are really closing up. But I know that I can’t sleep until 1 a.m. Even my body was overdrive. I was really tired. Who said that being a doctor is a dramatic job like the drama E.R?

       Work start from morning to evening, evening to morning and morning to evening again… And sometime I think I’m walking like a zombie. I’ve always stayed up all night to study when I was in UK studying so, it’s not so difficult when I’m in this kind of situation.

       I breathed out slowly. Being a houseman is always like this. The year of pain. I tidied up all my reports that was scattered around on my study table. After that, I turned my laptop on. While waiting for the laptop loading, I stand up from my chair to lock my door. I don’t want what happen the other day happen again. I sit on my chair again. After that, I pressed the keyboard button.

 

 

Hey, what’s up Doc?

< a_song_4_yoo_rin > Hey Teuk

How are you and how’s your two weeks housemanship?

< a_song_4_yoo_rin > I feel like dying

Aww… I pity you.. Want me to cure you?

< a_song_4_yoo_rin > Aww.. No thanks…

Really?.. I just don’t want you to be in pain.. You’re the one who was treating people but then people will be the one to treat you. And I…will also be in pain.

< a_song_4_yoo_rin >What is your connection to this?

When you are sick, you can’t reply to my e-mail and I will be waiting in front of my laptop for decades. I will really miss you.

 

I laughed at that statement.

 

Ayy…You can’t be missing me that bad.. Enough with the teasing…How’s your day today?

Eheh… Super fine…

Did you won the lottery?>~<…

I’m not that kind of person kay… >_<

Then what?

 I got a new girlfriend

 

 

      I swallowed my saliva. New girlfriend? Again? This guy is really a Casanova. I didn’t know my friend was a crocodile!

 

Hey sis! Still there?

Yeah.. I’m still here

Then why did you reply my e-mail late? I know…. Are you jealous?

Ugh…please.. do you think I’m your fiancée or what?

Eheh.. Still not telling me that you have some kind of crush on me?

In your dreams! Instead of taking a shabby person like you, I rather take my patients instead.

Hey.. Do you think I’m still shabby?

Erm… I think so..

We didn’t meet for almost 4 months…. Do you still remember my face?

Erm… I really doesn’t remember..

I know.. Who am I for you too still remember until now… I’m the only one that dreaming of you day and night..

Hey shabby! Where do you want to put your new girlfriend? In the factory’s chimney?

That’s a great idea. After that, you can replace her

I can.. No problem..

@>>---^-------

I give you a flower. Tomorrow I go to Gong-Ju let’s get married hmm? Say I do, please?

If I don’t know you better, I say you’re a backstreet guy, you know? You speak like you’re not an artist at all

Oh yeah? You speak more a lot like a rocker than a doctor

Tell me about your new girlfriend

I was just playing around with you just now :p you’re jealous, right?

Ugh… please.. and another one. If you want to propose to me, give me a tulip or a carnation

Alright  Alright… After our wedding, let’s go for a honeymoon in Holland

I think you are crazy. I think you should be given a mental treatment.

Can you treat me?

Do you want some potassium cyanide?

What’s that?

Pesticide

That is called killing

Teukie.. I want to log off. I want to sleep.

It’s still early

Early? Look at your clocl

My clock ran out of battery, Let’s chat a little longer.

It’s already 2 o’clock in the morning, shabby! Tomorrow I have to go to work. You don’t have to work tomorrow?

I’m working tomorrow. But I’m willing to stay-up chatting with you

I can’t. I have many patients to treat tomorrow. I need to get a good sleep.

When are we’re going to date again?

What date?

Angry?

I want to sleep

When are we’re going to meet again in the cyber world?

Next week, I was assigned for night shift. You try to e-mail me. When I have free time, I’ll tell you

Okay.. dream of me will ‘ya?

I hate nightmares

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

What do you guys think about my new chapter?? I hope you guys like it very much. Comments are loved…. <3….