Chapter 19

Down To The Grass

 

[Jaejoong’s P.O.V]

Home Sweet Home! At last we arrived at the Incheon International Airport. Our plane slowly stopped and the stewardess announced about the arrival. The couple slowly awake after hearing the announcement. I looked at the bachelors and they are still sleeping, not aware that we had reached Incheon. I’ll wake them later. Psshh, this guys. I looked to my side and Kwang Min is still half-conscious. I just shook my head at these guys. I looked at my left. Young Min awake but Jun Ki is still in sleep mode. Young Min looked to me and smiled to me, looking still sleepy. I smiled back at him. Perhaps, the twins were exhausted from the holiday. I looked behind the Young Ki couple and there I see the Yunha couple. They are awake and talking to each other. Perhaps they didn’t sleep the whole trip. Su Ha face looked like she was angry or something while Yunho is holding on his laughter. This couple was the first to get married followed by the Junji couple. They were supposed to have baby by now, don’t you think? I shifted from Yunha couple to Junji couple. Both of them are smiling to each other and giving a kiss to each other’s cheek. Eww, this couple sometimes disgust me. This is how Junsu keep his marriage continuous like that? I swear to God that his wife will soon or later sick of that routine. I looked at my back. The Junrin couple. Jun Hyung was literally staring at Yoo Rin’s sleeping face. Did he grown fond of my sister’s sleeping face instead of her conscious face? He touched my sister nose softly. I pity this guy. He caught me staring at him and Yoo Rin. I mouthed to him saying that the plane had stopped and they will get off the plane soon but he just shushed me. He mouthed back to me saying that he’ll wake Yoo Rin soon. I just shook my head at this guy. I sat back on my seat and nudged Kwang Min. Kwang Min woke up, he looked startled and he saw me, he just smiled sheepishly. The seatbelt symbol up on the light section on top of me were gone and I got up from the seat and stretched a bit . My body was feeling sore a bit after sitting on the same spot during the whole flight. All the couple are slowly waking up while the bachelors are STILL sleeping. These guys are really heavy sleepers. I think even if there is a earthquake, these guys wouldn’t even budge from their sleeping pose.

            “Yah, you two! Wake up already!” I shouted at them after a few times of shaking these two guys. They woke up with their sleeping face and looked at other place after they saw that everyone were looking and laughing at them, including the stewardess that was in charged of the flight today. All of us went down from the plane and entered the airport. Yoo Rin & Jun Ki went separate ways and wait for us at the car. I assumed there will be a lot of fans at the airport lobby. Yoo Rin smiled at me and waved goodbye at me.

            “Yah! Why did you waved goodbye at me when we are going to meet each other again in a few minutes?” I shouted at her as she was walking away from us together along with Jun Ki. She just laughed at me and stick her tongue out at me. I shook my head at her. Even after got married, she is still the same. We walked into the lobby and saw many fans as I expected. Some of them are holding banners for DBSK, B2ST and Boyfriend, rooting for us. We walked passed through the crowd of fans with the help of the bodyguards. We came out from the crowd of fans, alive and went to our car. When I entered the car, I saw Yoo Rin inside it.

            “What are you doing here, Yoo Rin-ah?” I asked her.

            “This is my car, oppa. How can you get into here?” She asked me back and soon I realized that I entered the wrong car.  I saw the driver was not family’s driver instead it’s Sebastian, Yoo Rin’s driver. All the cars look the same to me because they are all black. I was about to get down from the car to search for my car again but the door was closed by Sebastian as soon as I went in and Sebastian also didn’t noticed that I was the one who entered the car instead of Jun Hyung and Sebastian drove the car away. I asked Yoo Rin to called his husband. She dialed the number and waiting for the other one to pick up.

            “Hello. Jun Hyung, where are you?” She asked him that as soon as he picked up the call.

            “Hey, I think I got into the wrong car because Ryu Ji nuna is here with me, in her car and I think Junsu hyung also got into the wrong car.” Jun Hyung told Yoo Rin on the other line. I can hear their conversation as I asked Yoo Rin to switch the calling mode to loudspeaker.

            “Alright then, I’ll call Junsu oppa. Bye.” Yoo Rin ended the call after Jun Hyung bids goodbye. She told me to call Junsu. I dialed Junsu number and make a call to him.

            “Hello, Junsu-ah, where are you?” I answered before he can after he picked up the call.

            “Oh hello hyung. I’m in Yunho’s car with Su Ha right now. Do you know where my wife is now and who is she with?” Junsu asked me.

            “She’s in the car with Jun Hyung apparently since Yoo Rin with me now.”

            “He better didn’t touch my wife or else..” Junsu said.

            “Yah! Do you think my husband is a ert like Changmin?” Yoo Rin shouted at Junsu who was on the other line.

            “Okay, okay. Please don’t shout at my ear like that.”

            “Okay, Junsu-ah I’ll call Yunho. Bye.” I ended the call and dialed another number.

            “Hey Yunho, do you know where your wife is?” I asked Yunho.

            “Yeah hyung. She’s with Junsu right now in my car. I’m with Yoo Chun right now in his car.”

            “You’re with Yoo Chun in his car right now? Weren’t he’s supposed to ride alone?” I asked him back.

            “Yeah, apparently I mistaken the cars.”

            “Oh well, what a mess. I’ll text you if anything happens. Bye.” I ended the call. I asked Yoo Rin to call Jun Ki to know if there anything happens there because she was supposed to ride in Jae Joong’s car. She dialed the number and call.

            “Jun Ki-ya, who are with you?” Yoo Rin asked.

            “I’m with Kwang Min in Jae Joong oppa’s car.” Jun Ki answered.

            “That’s weird. That’s mean Young Min is not there with you right?”

            “Yeah. I don’t know which car he went into.”

            “I think he went with Chang Min as Chang Min is the only one we didn’t call yet.” I interrupt the girls’ conversation.

            “We’ll think first about this thing and I’ll text you later okay?” Yoo Rin said to Jun Ki and ended the call after Jun ki said okay.

            “What are we going to do? All of them are in the wrong cars.” I ruffled my hair.

            “Where are you going after this, oppa?”

            “I’m going to mom’s house.”

            “I’m going there too.”

            “Then, let’s send a text to all of them to meet up at mom’s house.” I said. Yoo Rin and I high-fived at the bright idea.

 

[Third’s P.O.V]

Jae Joong and Yoo Rin send the text messages to the others.

From : Hero

To : U-Know

Let’s meet up at my mother’s house.

 

From : Hero hyung

To : Yoo Chunnie

Let’s meet up at my mother’s house, kay?

 

From : Jae Joongie hyung

To : Dolphin

Let’s meet up at my mother’s house. Tell that to Su Ha.

 

From : Jae Joong hyung

To : erted maknae

You’re with Young Min right now, aren’t you? Let’s meet up at my mother’s. Tell that to Young Min.

 

From : Yoo Rin unnie

To : Jun Ki

Dongsaeng-ah, let’s meet at my mother’s place, okay? Tell that to Kwang Min.

 

Yoo Rin and Jae Joong soon received the replies from their friends and all of them agreed to meet up at Jae Joong and Yoo Rin mother’s place. Yoo Rin told Sebastian about the sudden change of plan and Sebastian change the route that he was taking. Later, one by one of them arrived at Yoo Rin and Jae Joong’s mother’s house. Jaejoong and Yoo Rin’s mother invited all of them to have tea together with their family.

            “Jin Wan-ah, come downstairs and greet your brother & sister.” Their mother called out for the youngest in the family.

            “Omma, Jin Wan is at home?” Yoo Rin looked shocked, asking her mother.

            “Yes. They are still performing but he make some time to go home.” Their mother replied. Jin Wan slowly descends from the stairs. Yoo Rin and Jae Joong were shocked to see how much their brother had changed. Jin Wan smiled at his older siblings.

            “Jin Wan-ah, I don’t know that you changed so much, honey.” Yoo Rin cupped his younger brother.

            “What did you expect, nuna?” He asked Yoo Rin.

            “Aww, my pretty little baby brother.” Jin Wan stretched his arm out as a sign to hug to his sister. Yoo Rin went forward to his brother and went into his arms. Since Jin Wan was taller than Yoo Rin by 12 cm, he lifted his sister and turn around in a circle with his sister in his arms. She was startled and Jin Was just chuckled at her. After a round, Jin Wan put his sister back on the floor. Jin Wan also gave a brotherly hug to Jae Joong. Jae Joong want to do a headlock at Jin Wan but since Jin Wan is taller than him, he just forget about it.

            “Wah, Jin Wan-ah, you are taller and stronger than usual.” Yoo Rin praised his brother.

            “Of course, nuna. You want to see my abs?” He grinned at Yoo Rin.

            “No, thank you. I’m not a fangirl.” Yoo Rin hit Jin Wan. Yoo Rin pulled Jin Wan to sit beside her.

All of them gathered and talked about the wrong cars, the mess and everything funny that happened during the vacation while having tea.

            “Haha. I can’t believe all of us could mistaken our own cars. That’s funny.” Jae Joong said.

            “Yeah hyung, I was quite shocked when I saw Ryu Ji nuna inside the car when it was supposed to be Yoo Rin.” Jun Hyung interfered.

            “My car was about to go when Young Min suddenly went in and the manager thought that I was giving Young Min a lift. That’s why manager hyung closed the door and drove away.” Chang Min laughed at the incident.

            “Other then the funny incident, the holiday was nice too.” Jun Ki added on.

            “Speaking about the holiday. Omma, do you know that oppa drink liquors there?” Yoo Rin who was sitting on the right of her mother told everythin. Jae Joong immediately denies everything Yoo Rin was telling to their mother. The rest laughed at the siblings attitudes.

            “That’s true mom. There’s a time he called me while he’s drunk Speaking nonsense to me while I was practicing at the time! I was scolded by my choreographer for that.

            “Mrs. Kim, everything that your daughter and son telling you is true. We were there when he drank.” Yun Ho said. Jae Joong immediately glares at Yun Ho. Yun Ho make a ‘ I don’t know’ face at Jae Joong. Jae Joong’s mother caught that and immediately hit his eldest son head.

            “Aigoo, Jae Joong-ah, you are the eldest in this family. You should have good traits in you to show as a good habit for your sister and brother. If you’re still drinking  and still can’t take care of yourself, how can you get married? Jaejoong’s mother keep nagging at Jae Joong. Jae Joong hung his head low. Yoo Rin & Jin Wan high-fived and hugged each other on their victory on making their mother nagged Jae Joong. Jae Joong saw Yoo Rin and Jin Wan high-fived on their victory. Jae Joong glared at them. ‘You guys will pay for this’. His younger siblings just made a ‘I don’t care’ face at him.

            “Omma, don’t you think its time for Yoo Rin to get pregnant?” Jae Joong try to change the topic. Their mom suddenly realized about that. Yoo Rin was laughing with Jin Wan when he suddenly heard that question. She stopped laughing and glared at Jae Joong. Jun Hyung who was sipping some tea, choked the tea. He looked at his mother-in-law with a shocked face.

            “Yoo Rin-ah, aren’t you planning to get pregnant?” Their mother shifted her naggings from Jae Joong to Yoo Rin.

            “Umm..” Yoo Rin was about to speak when Jun Hyung cut her.

            “Umm, mom actually, I was still thinking about that and plus, she’s a trainee now and I still can’t decide to let her be trainee or a doctor again. You should give us some time.”

            “I don’t think I can be patient with you guys anymore. Your mother and I have been discussing about this. You guys have been married for 8 months now. We’re supposed to hear this good news soon.” Their mother nagged more.

            “Mom, can’t you wait about that plan until oppa get married?” Yoo Rin asked her mother.

            “No exceptional. About Jae Joong’s marriage, I’ll take care of that SOON.”

            “Mom, talking about this topic. Which one is nuna’s husband? I didn’t went to their wedding because of my tight schedule.” Jin Wan tried to change the topic again.

            “It’s B2ST Jun Hyung.” Yoo Rin told him.

            “Oh Jun Hyung hyung?” Jin Wan look to his left and saw Jun Hyung sitting beside him, “Oh annyeonghaseyo hyung. Nice to meet you. I’m Kim Jin Wan. Yoo Rin nuna and Jae Joong hyung’s brother.” Jin Wan shake hands with Jun Hyung.

            “Oh, because you didn’t came that day, Jin Wan-ah. We didn’t take the family picture because you are not there that day.” Jae Joong told him.

            “Omma, I still have one day left of vacation. Tomorrow, let’s all gathered again to take wedding’s pictures. We could just gathered near family and relatives and our friends.” Jin Wan suggested.

            “That’s a good idea. Mom what do you think? We could just go there with Jun Hyung’s family, our family, DBSK, B2ST, Yoo Rin’s friend the twins’ group members and Jin Wan’s group members.” Jae Joong asked.

            “I can call my friends. They will surely love to come.” Jin Wan added on.

            “Alright, I talk first with your father and Jun Hyung’s family.” Their mother said.

            “I’ll call my friend if she could rent us an outdoor aisle for awhile.” Jae Joong said. Yoo Rin’s mother went to the phone to talk to Jun Hyung’s family and after awhile she came back. She put on a smile.

            “I’ve talk to them and they told me that they are going.” Their mother told the good news and everyone in the living room shouted ‘Yeay!’ while Yoo Rin and Jun Hyung just smiling at each other.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hey there, guys ! I bet you guys are curious about Jin Wan and which group is he from? Just wait for my next updates, guys..

For my subscribers, please comment because I love you guys so much and give your opininon about this topic.

Love you guys <3~