Chapter 4

Down To The Grass

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. My head hurt like hell. Where am I? Am I alone?

    “Ugghhh…” I groaned a bit. “Where am I?” I tried asking if there were someone in this place.

    “You’re at the hospital, my dear.” I heard a voice. It’s coming to me.

   “Why I’m here?”

    “They told me that you fainted on your party.”

I recognized that voice. It’s Hye Sun unnie.

    “When did you get here, unnie?”

 

    “8 hours ago. I rushed to the hospital that you were brought when I heard that you fainted on your party.”

 

    “How long was I unconscious?”

 

    “It was 1 day already.”

 

    “My mom will be worried.” I quickly get up to get down from the hospital bed but my head suddenly hurt like hell.

 

    “No. Lay down. You are not in a good condition. Your mother already knew about this. Don’t worry. I’ll call the doctor.”

 

   “Are you the only one here?”

 

  “Of course not. There’s a lot of people outside. The doctor permitted that only one visitor can be here with you. You look pale. You still have to rest. Stay here. I’ll call the doctor.”

 

 

After a few minutes later….

 

The doctor came in to give me a check – up.

 

       “You are still weak, Yoo Rin sshi. You need a lot of rest. I will give you some medicine in a few hours. Don’t move too much. That will make your condition worse.” Doctor Henry said.

 

     “Thank you, Dr. Henry.”

 

     “You’re welcome, miss. You can be visited now.”

 

[Outside]

 

[Hye Sun’s P.O.V]

 

When I came out from Yoo Rin’s room, I was shocked to see many persons waiting outside of her room. Some are standing and some are sitting on the long chair. Suddenly Jae Joong ran to me.

 

       “Hye Sun –sshi, how is her condition? Did she gain her conscious yet?” he said.

 

When he said that, all the people that were sitting on the long chair and standing came to me.

      “How is she? Is she okay?” Su Ha asked me.

 

      “Is she alright? Is she still unconscious?” AJ asked me. When I felt there am more questions ahead me, I hold my hand up. Hahaha…I think I play a bit with this guys…Well not to mention that I’m an actress. I started acting like Yoo Rin was dead. I started crying. “I’m sorry to say this but Yoo Rin is dead…”

 

     “Yoo Rin – ah….Why do you have to leave me alone??” Jae Joong started crying. Then suddenly, Dr. Henry, who was assigned to treat Yoo Rin, came.

    “What are you guys doing in front of the patient’s room? Could you guys give me some room to walk?” he said. “There’s a lot of patient here. Please lower your voices down. Hye Sun –sshhi, we are going to give Miss Yoo Rin a shot. Is she awake?”He said. I just smiled seeing that Jae Joong stopped crying and watching me with many question in his eyes.

   “No. You can come in.”

  

 

[End of Hye Sun P.O.V]

 

 

[Inside the room]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

The door of my room opened and a nurse was pushing a trolley with medicine came in. I guess it’s my shot time. Then, Dr. Henry came in followed by Hye Sun unnie.

       “Miss Yoo Rin, it’s time for you to get your shot.”

 

Dr. Henry said. I just nod to say I agree. “This will hurt you a little.” I nodded. “ There you go. You may be visited now.”

      “Thank you.” Hye Sun unnie said. “You’re welcome.” Dr. Henry said. Hye Sun unnie followed the doctor and then Jae Joong ran in.

 

     “Yoo Rin gwaenchanha?” Jae Joong asked. I nodded. Then, I can see Jun Young oppa, AJ oppa, Si Wan oppa, Su Ha, Yun Ho, Woo Hyun, Sun Gyu and many more.

 

    “ Are you sure?” He asked again. I nodded again. Then, Hye Sun unnie came to interfere. “Oppa, she is not in a good condition. The doctor said she can’t speak and move yet because of her concussion yesterday.” Hye Sun unnie said. “ Is it true? I’m really sorry Yoo Rin –ah until now I still can’t help you.” Jae Joong said.

 

   “Yoo Rin - ah, we were really shock when you were unconscious. Jun Young hyung carried you on his back yesterday.” AJ oppa said.

I mouthed saying thank you to Jun Young.

 

  “And this person over here was worried so much until he didn’t go home. He was worried that you passed out because of him kissing you last night.” Jun Young said while pointing at Si Wan. Si Wan put Jun Young index finger that was pointing at him down and smiled sincerely.

 

    “I just worried that’s all. I’ve heard that people who get kissed for the first time can get dizzy.” Si Wan said.

 

    “ Hye Sun said that you were dead. But it turned out it wasn’t true. This lady here was trying to fool us just now,” Jae Joong said while pinching Hye Sun’s cheek. I laughed in my heart.

 

    “Would you stop it? It hurts, you know.” Hye Sun unnie said. Everyone laughed at their behaviour.

 

    “Yahh!! Would you stop it? There’s a patient right here.” Yun Ho said.

 

    “Yoo Rin-ah mianhae.” Jae Joong said.

 

    “Anyway, what happen to you yesterday until you fainted on your own party?” JunSu ask.

   “ Yahh !!”, Ryu Ji said while hitting the back of Junsu’s head. “The doctor didn’t permitted her to talk, remember?” Ryu Ji said.

 

  “ Ryu Ji -ya be soft to that duck-. He’s gonna be your husband soon.” Su Ha said.

 

  “And the only friend here that still didn’t want to get married is…… Yoo Rin.” L said. I look at him with curiosity.

 

  “Haha.. guys. Don’t talk about this yet cause she is going to be a bride soon.” Jae Joong said. I look at him. Si Wan also look at him. Jae Joong suddenly feel a sudden guilt.

  “Well… I mean that everyone will have a family someday right?”. Jae Joong said trying to cover his guilt.

 

  “Everyone cheered up. Isn’t it great to have Yoo Rin here still alive???” Yun Ho said, saving Jae Joong. His fiancé Su Ha look at him.

 

  “Now everyone.. Let’s go out… We can’t disturb Yoo Rin.. She need some rest…” Hye Sun unnie said.

 

  “ Yeah sure…” Jae Joong said.

 

[End of Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 [Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

 

 

Damn!! I was relieved that Yoo Rin is alright. Hye Sun was soooooooo cute...!!!!!!!! I can’t resist seeing her cute baby – faced. Anyway, where is Yoo Chun? He said he want to visit Yoo Rin… Damn that playboy… He is so going to get a punishment for being here late. He promised me that he would be here by 4 p.m. but now it’s already  5 p.m. I went to Yoo Rin’s room again. I saw she is sleeping again. I sat beside her. I watched her. I’m so sorry, Yoo Rin – ah…. I can’t do anything for you… But I will find your true family… But I would be lonely if you are gone… Well, I will decide about that later.. Suddenly, I here someone knocking the door. It was Yoo Chun. I looked at him with my angry eyes. Then, he looked at me with his puppy eyes. That’s mean he know his mistake. There is a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I take the bouquet from his hand and put it on the small table beside Yoo Rin’s bed. Then, I pull his hand to pull him outside the room.

     “Park Yoo Chun…do you know your mistake?”, I asked him.

 

    “I know, hyung.” Yoo Chun said.

 

    “It’s good if you know. Tell me what is your mistake is.” I said.

 

    “I buy rose instead of carnation which was her favorite flower. I’m sorry hyung. There’s no carnation left. I had to buy rose instead.” Yoo Chun said.

 

   “Ya!! You gaseki! Pabo! I’m not asking about that!! Your mistake is coming here late. I’ve been waiting here for hours!! You know?!” I said.

 

  “There was a traffic jam just now. After that, I stopped by the flower shop to buy her a bouquet of carnation but, there was no carnation left. I wondered why woman this day like carnation than rose.” Yoo Chun said.

 

  “What ever Park Yoo Chun.” I said.

 

  “Can I visit her now?” Yoo Chun asked.

 

  “Apparently no. She is still sleeping and someone is inside with her now.” I said.

 

 “Who is it?” Yoo Chun asked.

 

 “Jun Young, Si Wan and their members.”

 

“Which Si Wan ?”He asked.

 

“That Si Wan that kissed Yoo Rin yesterday.” I said.

 

“Well that guy have some courage to do that.” He said.

 

“Are you okay about that?” I asked.

 

“Yup. Hyung, I think I have to give up on her already. I already told my mom about this and our mothers cancelled the engagement. Well seeing what happen to her yesterday, I can see that she doesn’t forgot yet about what happened 7 years ago.” He said.

 

 “Wow. I was touched with your words.” I said.

 

“Hyung.. I am now determined to take Hye Sun heart.” He said. Hearing that, my hand hit the back of his head.

 

“Hyung… what was that for?!” He said. I got up from my sit and stand up.

 

“Hyung, I’m just joking. Don’t take it seriously.” He said. I sit back on the chair.

 

“Yoo Chun, I’m sorry for what happened with you Yoo Rin.” I said.

 

“It’s not your fault. It’s my fault. I think my words at that time was really heartbreaking.” He said.

 

 “Well, it’s the past. Do you want to visit her?” I asked

 

 “No, hyung. Let her rest. I’ll go home. I don’t want her to passed out again just because she saw my face.” Yoo chun said.

 

“Okay then. Drive carefully. I have to check up on Yoo Rin. Bye.” I said.

 

“Goodbye hyung.” Yoo Chun said. Then I see him went trough the exit door.

 

[End of Jae Joong’s P.O.V]

[Yoo Chun’s P.O.V]

 

 

 

After saying my farewell to Jae Joong hyung, I made my way to the hospital’s exit. I walked slowly to my car. I started the engine and went home. It was really hard for me to let her go. Not to mention she was my first crush. I know she never forget about what happen 7 years ago… Oh 7 years ago… My memory started to come again…. 7 years ago………

 

[End of Yoo Chun’s P.O.V]

 

 

[At the hospital]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

I woke up from my sleep seeing that there are many people in my room, sleeping. Maybe they are just tired. I didn’t know that there are many people who cared about me. Suddenly the door opened and Jae Joong oppa came in.

 

     “Rinnie. .you already awake… Do you need anything?” He asked. I smiled and I just shook my head.

 

     “Okay. I’m gonna rest a bit. I’m sleepy taking care of you 24/7. Ah…Before I forget, Yoo Chun visited you just now, but I tell him you was sleeping. He went home because he don’t want to bothered you since you need a lot of rest.” Jae Joong said.

 

My smile faded when he said about Yoo Chun. Oh no, why my head suddenly hurt like hell??!! I winced from the pain.

 

    “Yoo Rin – ah, is your head hurt again?.” Jae Joong asked. I can’t say anything. Everything suddenly came to my mind. My memory started to replay again…… My memory about what happened 7 years ago….

 

My last outing with my friends Su Ha, Ryu Ji and Jun Ki before I go to UK….

Su Ha, Ryu Ji, Jun Ki and I were hanging out at the café in the mall. Next week, I will be going to UK already. This is my last outing with my friends. The mall was full with teenagers. In fact it was weekend.

 

   “I want to go to the toilet. Who want to follow me?” Ryu Ji pushed the dish in front of her.

 

  “Me…Me…” Jun Ki already got up from her seat. They left me and Su Ha, who was still eating.

 

Su Ha’s tears started to fall down. “Omona…This is really spicy.”

 

   “Who asked you to put so many red pepper sauce on your steak?” I said.

 

Su Ha lift her glass that are already empty. “Oh no!! My glass are already empty.”

 

   “Take mine.” I said.

 

Su Ha shook her head. “ No. You wait here. I want to buy some water.” I shook my head while smiling at her. Then, I take out the manga that I just bought just now, Suddenly, I hear a voice talking to me.

 

   “ Hey there! Can I sit here?” a voice talked to me. I raised my head  from the manga. I saw 5 boys. Three of tem already sat on Su Ha, Ryu Ji and Jun Ki chairs. I stared at the boy that was talking to me just now.

 

   “Could you tell me your name? I’m Yoo.” The boy who stated his name Yoo said.

 

I still keeping my silence. I stared at the two men who sat beside me. Then, I stared at the two men standing in front of me and another two men that was standing behind Yoo. I continued reading my manga. Yoo? Yoo – who? Yoo Chun? Yoo Jae Seok? Yoo Rin? Eh…that’s my name.. where are the three of them?

 

  “Ayy.. she’s ignoring us…” The man beside me is getting closer to me. His other friends laughed. I bit my lower lips. This is too much.

 

  “Don’t be such a snobby…” Yoo  tried to hold my hand.

 

I quickly pulled my hand. “Go away!!”. I said.

 

  “Aik! She’s mad”. They laughed again.

 

And when another nuisance came…..

  “Hey Yoo!”

 

  “Hey Yoo Chun!”

 

 I swallowed my saliva again. Where did this backstreet guy came?!

    

  Yoo Chun came to our table. His school’s uniform are also gone. Maybe he threw it away. He was holding a cigarette on his right hand. He and Yoo hi – five each other.

 

  “What are you doing here?” Yoo Chun asked Yoo. He didn’t looked at me.

 

  “What for if it is not for shopping fresh meat?..” Yoo laughed.

 

I can’t breathe properly….

 

   “Fresh meat?” Yoo Chun smiled at me with his bad boy smile. “Why are you  shopping for ?”

 

Every words….

 

Yoo looked at me. “ Where do you know her?”

   

    “ Women like her? There a lot by the roads.” Yoo Chun said. “Right?” He blew the cigarette’s smoke at me.

 

Everything……..

 

I coughed.

 

    “If you want to go shopping for fresh meat.. Follow me.. You’re definitely doesn’t want to shop for , right?” Yoo Chun said.

 

Who can forget it when someone called them a ….

 

My head hurt so much when I remember this kind of memory…

 

    “Yoo Rin – ah, are you alright?! I’ll call the doctor. Just hang on…” Jae Joong said to me. He went out of the room yelling for Dr. Henry or some nurse. I could hear him shouting outside. Everyone in my room woke up. They were shocked when they see me wince because my head hurt so much. Everyone turned alarmed.

 

   “ Yoo Rin – ah, is there something wrong?!” Jun Young oppa asked me.

 

I saw Dr. Henry came in and I passed out again…..

 

 

[End of Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________