Chapter 13

Down To The Grass

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

 

I felt very lonely sitting in the van with Hyuna, Doo Joon, Hyun Seung, Jun Hyung and Gayoon. I just stared out the window, looking at the scenery while the others are talking to each other. I think they were debating about a hot issue or what. I felt like I was cornered. How am I’m going to cooperate with them? Well, they knew each other for a long times since I was gone in U.K. They see each other everyday at their company. After I was studying in U.K, everyone lost contact with me except Su Ha, Ryu Ji, Jun Ki and the DBSK boys. I was staring outside with full concentration but I feel like someone was staring at me..

 

[Hyun Seung’s P.O.V]

 

What is she looking at outside? She was looking at the scenery with full concentration. I think she feel like she was being cornered. Poor Yoo Rin. Even his husband didn’t realize that his wife was gloomy. Why did they married anyway? If I’m not mistaken, Yoo Rin really hated Jun hyung during high school. They didn’t even love each other. Well, I’m not sure about Jun Hyung but Yoo Rin, she never been in a relationship before. If she becomes my wife, I won’t let her be wasted like that, feeling gloomy everyday. I think she was also tired because she was about to knock her head at the window.

 

            “Yoo Rin…” I called her. Everyone was looking at me and her, including Jun Hyung. “You can sleep for awhile if you’re tired.” I said. She looked at me and smiled and then shook her head. It’s been awhile since I saw her smiling at me. Her smile is so addictive. It makes my heart skips a beat. Why didn’t you know that I love you??

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

I was shocked when Hyun Seung suddenly called Yoo Rin’s name asking her if she was tired. She smiled at him and shook her head but eventually she fall asleep after that. I was sitting beside her but I couldn’t see that she was tired. I even turned my back on her when I was talking to Hyuna, Doo Joon and Ga Yoon. Am I a bad husband? Sometimes I think I am and sometimes I think I not. I put her head on my shoulder and kiss her bang. I’m sorry, Yoo Rin but I totally had fallen for you this bad.

 

 

 

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

After having lunch and having a great time at Lotte World, we came home, exhausted. After opening the locks, I opened my shoes and went straight to my room. Suddenly a hand hold my wrist very tight.

 

            “Yoo Rin, can we talk for a minute?” Jun Hyung asked.

 

            “Of course. But after I changed to my pajamas. I really wanted to bathe right now.” I pouted at him. Why does he suddenly want to talk to me? He let go of my wrist and I went into my room. After taking a long bath and I wore my big pajama top and a pair of shorts. I went out from my room and looked for him in the living room but there are no signs of him. Maybe he is still in his room. Should I knock? Maybe I should.. I went in front of his door and knock.

 

            “Jun hyung. Are you in there?” I asked politely because I don’t want to pick a fight with him on a tired day like this.

 

            “Come in.” I heard him shouted from inside. I opened his door, seeing him holding some papers in his hands. I closed his door and stand in front of his door like a little girl, waiting for what he wants to say.

 

            “Well, come here. Why are you standing there? Don’t tell me, you are still not used to this room.” Jun hyung called me to sit beside him. I went to lay beside him because I’m really exhausted today, instead of sitting beside him like he asked me too.

 

            “what do you want to talk about?” I asked him.

 

            “Did you feel awkward with all of us in the car just now?” He asked. Should I say yes or no?

 

            “What type of answers do you want? The true one or false one?”

 

            “ A true answer.”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            “I’m sorry I didn’t take care of you properly just now. I can see your face are so gloomy today. You didn’t eat very much and play too at the Lotte World. What’s wrong with you? Are you sick?” He said and put his palm on my forehead. I pushed his hand from my forehead slowly and gently. He looked at me with questions in his eyes.

 

            “It’s nothing. I didn’t care about this thing at all. Don’t worry. I’m not some kind a sensitive girl, you know.” I said. Suddenly a tear fall from my eye. What do I have to cry because of this small things? Yoo Rin – ah, you have to make sure that he didn’t see your tears and get out from his room quickly. You don’t want to be caught liking him, do you? I get up from his bed quickly and went towards the door.

 

            “Wait! I’m not even finished talking to you yet.” He get up and went towards me. I think he saw my tears. “Why are you crying?” He asked while looking at me. “Are you alright?”

 

[Jun Hyung P.O.V]

            “Are you alright?” I asked her again.

 

            “I’m alright. It’s just that I missed my parents so much.”

 

            “Should we pay them a visit tomorrow?”

 

            “No. Your schedule are full and so is mine. You still have your practice tomorrow, right? So sleep early.” She said that and went out from my room. Well, I think I have to follow her order tonight…

 

 

[Next morning]

 

 

[Jun Hyung’s P.O.V]

 

 

            “Jun Hyung…”..

 

            Why do I hear whispering? I opened my eyes slowly. The sunlight was burning my eyes. “Arrgghh!!” I groaned.

 

            “Jun Hyung…” I look for the voice. It was Yoo Rin. She was sitting on the other side of the bed. I looked at her.

 

            “Why are you staring at me like that? You better get up or you’ll be late for your schedule again. It’s already 7 something..” She said while waving her hand in front of me.

 

            “Arrgghh! Let me sleep for 3 minutes..” I raked my hair. I hate waking up early in the morning.

 

            “No excuses. Get up now! I’m not your mother or your maid. Get up or I’ll left you here.” She shouted at me.

 

            “Yahh!! Don’t nag at me. I hate people nagging me. I’m older than you and plus I’m your husband, respect me.”

 

            “If you hate people nag you, you better get up and take a bath now. Even though, I’m younger than you and I’m your wife, I also need respect. Don’t you know how married life tires me? Waking up a husband who is a very lazy person every morning. Now, please get up and……..” I sealed by kissing her. Seriously, I mean it when I hated how people nag me. I still didn’t broke the kiss yet.  I opened my eyes that was closed when I was kissing her. I looked at her. She was also closing her eyes. What does this mean? Does this mean she started liking me? She is responding to my kiss. I kissed her back. It was a little bit passionate than the last one. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and turned her back on me. Is she crying? Is it my fault again? I should apologize to her.

 

            “Yoo Rin… I’m sorry.” I said and hugged her from the back. She pulled my hands that was on her waist and put it aside.

 

            “I’m alright. Now, could you please get up and take a bath. The breakfast will be ready in a minute.” And again, she left me again, speechless.

 

 

[Outside]

 

[Yoo Rin’s P.O.V]

 

I can’t believe he had just kiss me just to keep my mouth shut from nagging him. Anyway, he will feel grateful towards me someday for waking him up early.  I continued with cutting the carrots to put in the omelette. After 5 minutes, I heard someone opening and closing the door and I know who is it.

 

            “Sit down.” I ordered to sit without looking at him. I put his omelette in front of him and I put mine on the table and sit down. I didn’t even look at him. Both of us stay silent throughout breakfast.

 

            “Umm.. Yoo Rin.. I’m sorry about what happened just now. I didn’t mean to …-cough- kiss..-cough- you…”

 

            “I really don’t wanna talk about that right now.” I get up from my sit and went towards the sink to wash the dishes. “Anyway, your mother called me last night.”

 

            “For what?”

 

            “Your younger brothers are coming to sleep at our house for awhile.. Your mother said maybe one or two months….”

 

            “Young Min and Kwang Min??”

 

            “Yes. Who else is your brothers?”

 

            “This is going to be a lot of problems around here.”

 

 

 

 

Dear readers…

I added new characters to the story..

What will Young Min and Kwang Min do??

They were not there for holidays but on a spying duty…

I think I stop here.. Can’t tell you guys more….

<3 <3…