Chapter 23 Part 1

Down To The Grass

 

[After three years…]

 

 

Jun Hyung stood proudly in front his car, wearing a tux. He had been adjusting his hair for awhile now by using the car’s mirror. Suddenly a hand tugs his coat. Jun Hyung looked down and smiled.

 

 

            “What is it, Yoo Hyun?” Jun Hyung crouched in front of his son.

 

 

            “Appa, omma called you to her room,” Yoo Hyun pulling his father to follow him to his mom. Jun Hyung just followed his son , inside the house, into a room where there are 5 girls or should I say ladies and a few guys.

 

 

            “Yo, Jun Hyung where did you go?” Jae Joong pulled Jun Hyung closer into a headlock and messed his hair.

 

 

            “Ah, hyung don’t do that!” Jun Hyung whined.

 

 

            “Oppa, let him go. He hates it when people mess with his hair,” Yoo Rin who was doing her last touch-up on the bride, walked towards to Jun Hyung, “that he himself didn’t realize his bow was tilting to the right side too much,” Yoo Rin adjusting the bow herself and done it in a few second.

 

 

          

            “Thank you, honey,” Jun Hyung kissed Yoo Rin’s forehead, erupting a huge disparagement from the guys.

 

 

            “Eyy, no PDA in here!” The bride herself said, “It’s my wedding and you guys are going lovey-dovey already and again,”

 

 

            “Jun Ki-ya you’re just jealous,” Suha teased Jun Ki. Jun Ki pouted. Ryu Ji just smiled at her friends’ childishness.

 

 

            “Where’s Young Min?” Jun Hyung asked.

 

 

            “He’s outside, greeting the guests with Kwang Min,” Jun Su answered.

 

 

            “Ya, Jun Ki, you better treat my brother well,” Jun Hyung warns Jun Ki.

 

 

            “Don’t worry, oppa. I’ll make sure he treats me well first before I treat him,” Junki chuckled, evilly with some evil mode on.

 

 

            “Ya, Jun Ki, you sound too scary just now,” Ryu Ji said.

 

 

            “Did I?” Jun Ki sounded like an innocent kid for a second and smiled innocently.

 

 

            “Gosh, this kid scares me,” Jun Su said. Everyone laughs.

 

 

            “But seriously Jun Ki-ya, you looked pretty today!” Yun Ho said.

 

 

 

Jun Ki was indeed beautiful, gorgeous and pretty, wearing the wedding dress unlike when she only wears her favourite t-shirts. She wears a nice white gown with details on the waist. Her hair was tied in a bun by Ryu Ji and a flower-like tiara was placed on her head as her wedding theme was wedding in spring.

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAxnbFiEwDCjayVTt_oAb

0210-dianna-agron-bun-hairstyle-side_bd.jpg

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVJviSB23T5vWnPCTSL7l

 

 

 

 

            “Well oppa, your wives look  pretty too today,” Jun Ki said

 

 

 

            “Since you’re done preparing, let’s take picture as our last and the late friend is getting married!” Suha said, laughing.

 

 

            “Unnie!” Jun Ki pouted. Everyone laughed.

 

 

            “Don’t worry. You’re not the last. We still have Jae Joong hyung,” Yunho said. Everyone laughed again

 

 

 

            “Hey! It hurts my pride you know!” Jae Joong slaps Yunho’s head. Yunho put on a scowl and Jae Joong just meh-rong at him.

 

 

 

            “Hey Jun, remember to walk down the aisle with Young Min not Kwang Min!” Ryu Ji said. Jun Ki pouted while everyone laughed.

 

 

 

            “Oh, untangled the pouts, Jun Ki-ya. You look ugly with those while wearing a wedding gown,” Yoo Rin said.

 

 

 

While everyone was laughing, little Yoohyun came into the room.

 

     

 

            “Omma! They said they’re going to start now,” Yoohyun pulled his mother’s hand.

 

 

 

            “Oh really, Yoo Hyun-ah?” Jun Su caressed Yoo Hyun’s hair “We should be going then,” Jun Su carried Yoo Hyun in his arms.

 

 

 

            “Lets go guys,” Yun Ho got every guys out of the room.

 

 

 

            “What about you guys?” Jun Hyung asked.

 

 

 

            “We’ll be escorting Jun Ki out,” Su Ha said.

 

 

 

            “Okay then,” And there goes the last guy from the bride’s room.

 

 

 

Everything turned quiet again once the guys got out from the room. Jun Ki looked in the mirror, at herself. She really does look beautiful and nervous at the same time.

 

 

 

            “Nervous, Jun Ki-ya?” Ryu Ji asked while looking at her in the mirror.

 

 

 

            “A little bit, unnie,”

 

 

 

            “Well, there’s nothing to be afraid. Instead, you should feel happy. It’s your wedding day!” Suha exclaimed.

 

 

 

            “But still, unnie. What if I fell while walking down the aisle? What if I stuttered in front of the officiator? What if I faint in front of everyone? What if… what if… what if I-…”

 

 

 

            “Woah girl, stop your ‘what if’s’. Nothing’s going to happen if only you believe in yourself and in Young Min. I’ll bet he’ll help you if you stuttered something, for sure,” Ryu Ji said.

 

 

 

            “Unnie, can I ask you about your wedding experience?”

 

 

 

            “Well, I revised the lines a lot with Yun Ho so that no mishaps will happen during the wedding,” Suha said.

 

 

 

            “Well me… It was Junsu who stuttered and forgot the lines. He was more nervous than the bride herself,” Ryu Ji smiled at her sweet memory.

 

 

 

            “How about you, Yoo Rin-ah?” Su Ha asked.

 

 

 

            “Well actually, I don’t want to remember that cause I done the wedding in hatred instead of love,” Yoo Rin said, “But no worries, I know your wedding will the most meaningful memory for you,”

 

 

 

            “Thanks unnies. You guys really made my day,” Jun Ki smiled.

 

 

 

            “Of course. What are friends for?” Ryu Ji laughed. The girls laughed but their laughter stopped when someone opened the door.

 

 

 

            “Jun Ki, are you ready?” Changmin stuck his head between the door.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hehe left you guys a cliffhanger~ I'll update the second part tomorrow guys! Its finally the wedding~ Bye bye guys~ Muahh~